Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

IVV is a top level project, if you look at some previous posts on IVV thread, it was mentioned in the 100 top architectural projects of the world in 2012.

If it is for investment purpose, then it makes sense to move to IVV. But if it is for occupying the flat, then it would be good if you shift in Uptown as IVV will take another 3-4 years to complete.

Originally posted by ashishag View Post
    What price can we expect for short term ( 6 months) for Uptown & IVV from current price of 8200 & 8500 respectively.

I am owning a 1132 UT , will it be a good thought to switch over to 1435 IVV.

Pl suggest.

Comment

Thanks Jollyboy.

My purpose is purely investment for short term.

I have a time frame of 6 months. in coming 6 months i see UT at 9000 level ( maximum). and for switching over to IVV it will take approx 3 lakhs ( brokerage + transfer charges). considering all these, please advise weather it is right time to move from UT ( bought 6000/-)

Originally posted by jollyboy View Post
      IVV is a top level project, if you look at some previous posts on IVV thread, it was mentioned in the 100 top architectural projects of the world in 2012.

If it is for investment purpose, then it makes sense to move to IVV. But if it is for occupying the flat, then it would be good if you shift in Uptown as IVV will take another 3-4 years to complete.

Comment

I don't think it will be a good decision to shift for a short term scenario.

IVV is just started whereas possession is expected in Uptown in the next 7-8 months. I think if your horizon is 6 months only, then stick with Uptown which will give better returns compared to IVV.

The scenario is only valid if you are going to sell your unit and use the money for some other purpose like studies or marriage.

If you are going to re-invest then you better look at IREO city projects like Skyon which will have less investment intially and will def. give good returns.

Thanks Jollyboy.

My purpose is purely investment for short term.

I have a time frame of 6 months. in coming 6 months i see UT at 9000 level ( maximum). and for switching over to IVV it will take approx 3 lakhs ( brokerage + transfer charges). considering all these, please advise weather it is right time to move from UT ( bought 6000/-)

Comment

Thanks for information.

Can u pl share outflow for 2 BHK Skyon project.

Originally posted by jollyboy View Post
          I don't think it will be a good decision to shift for a short term scenario.

IVV is just started whereas possession is expected in Uptown in the next 7-8 months. I think if your horizon is 6 months only, then stick with Uptown which will give better returns compared to IVV.

The scenario is only valid if you are going to sell your unit and use the money for some other purpose like studies or marriage.

If you are going to re-invest then you better look at IREO city projects like Skyon which will have less investment intially and will def. give good returns.

Comment

Theres not much point doing this switch if your view is only short term (6-9 months).
            I see UT price going up to 9000 by 3rd qtr next year. IVV and Skyon, both will surely go up by 1000 Rs in next 3 qtrs too.
            Do the math taking into note the brokerage/transfer charges and you may find that its not much use doing this for short term holding.
            But yes, if you switch to IVV or Skyon and can hold it for 2+ years, then your capital appreciation would be much more than UT.
            What price can we expect for short term ( 6 months) for Uptown & IVV from current price of 8200 & 8500 respectively.

I am owning a 1132 UT , will it be a good thought to switch over to 1435 IVV.

Pl suggest.
            Last edited December 12 2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Just a few clarifications , IVV will take max 2 years to complete, as per the contract it is to be delivered in next 11/2 year .

For a 6 months horizon, stick to Uptown , as with new floors being added at a higher rate , it can only pick up and it is not very neat to enter to back to back transactions like the one mentioned by you, resulting into brokerage expenses twice , capital gain tax issue if you do not do black , managing high cash components and the risks associated with it.

If horizon is more than 2 years makes sense to switch over to IVV , especially if end use is also an objective.

Comment

Thanks to All for kind suugestion

Comment

Hi,

I went to Ireo office today, the project is expected to be prelaunched between 25th Dec to 1st Week of Jan.

The expected price is between 8k to 8.5, specs would be better than Uptown.

I told the Ireo sales person that I am interested in buying a unit, he took my no and fwded the same to a channel partner, within an hours I received a call asking me for my cheque. Lot of brokers are collecting cheques for the same.

Thanks

Comment

Manoj could u pls tell us which is the channel partner for ireo 67

Comment

Even i recd a call from my broker and he has sent me a form and asked to send a cheque of 8 lacs. Any news on the clearance that they had to get for the location and other issues related to that location?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X