Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Yes it connotes simillarity . what i meant was selection of mid rise , where only 30% payment has gone ttill now , a seasoned investor, will know the internal project plans of ireo vv and select ones which will be constructed the last.

for e.g. if an investor in GA had the necessary insight , he would have chosen Towers F, which was in ground floor state till dec 2011 , despite being launched in dec 2009 . so 2 years no activity and price increase from 4.5k to 10 k , is amazing .

on the other hand the end user still will get posession in time , unlike any others.

very right sir.

yet, the cash flow in a new launch will be far superior to an existing project. this one (67a) being a big project the astute investor has even better chances of a great cash flow with knowledge of internal project plans.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    very right sir.

yet, the cash flow in a new launch will be far superior to an existing project. this one (67a) being a big project the astute investor has even better chances of a great cash flow with knowledge of internal project plans.

with the associated risks of a newly proposed project which has been newly proposed 3 times in the last several year :) :). what concerns me is simillar price points of IVV resale.
    CommentQuote
  • I would find that to be the biggest positive rather than a concern... :)
    Due to better cash flows new projects are always launched higher than the resale rates of comparable neighbouring projects, this is the unwritten evidenced all around.

It would have been a dampner if the new project was launched significantly above IVV resale.

As to the hide and seek, I will go soft on Ireo as court case and delay in tcp are beyond them; rather they have seemed firm in their plans to launch this site whenever the rules so permit.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    with the associated risks of a newly proposed project which has been newly proposed 3 times in the last several year :) :). what concerns me is simillar price points of IVV resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    I would find that to be the biggest positive rather than a concern... :)
    Due to better cash flows new projects are always launched higher than the resale rates of comparable neighbouring projects, this is the unwritten evidenced all around.

It would have been a dampner if the new project was launched significantly above IVV resale.

As to the hide and seek, I will go soft on Ireo as court case and delay in tcp are beyond them; rather they have seemed firm in their plans to launch this site whenever the rules so permit.

if one is so convinced one should go ahead and take leap of faith.
    CommentQuote
  • One Qs that comes to my mind is What will happen to the prices of proper GCX project like Pioneer Park or Emaar MGF even if they have no luxurious specs. All the specs like VRV,Modular kitchen, wardrobes can at best add Rs. 1000 per sft. Skyon at 10K and Pioneer Park at 8.5K and probably livable by March next - is it only cash flow driven market ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjayR
    One Qs that comes to my mind is What will happen to the prices of proper GCX project like Pioneer Park or Emaar MGF even if they have no luxurious specs. All the specs like VRV,Modular kitchen, wardrobes can at best add Rs. 1000 per sft. Skyon at 10K and Pioneer Park at 8.5K and probably livable by March next - is it only cash flow driven market ???

Content without context is meaningless.
    Context here is Ireo. (by here I mean the preceding discussion).
    Within the context, cash flow assumes significance... :)
    CommentQuote
  • When things stop making sense, its time to stop and recheck whether everythings right... If this project, launches at the said price with the said specifications... I for sure for will stay out of it, although, i have been waiting for this since almost two years..
    There may be a price rise initially due to the hype surrounding it.. but this wouldnt be price rise due to fundamentals... I have always said that I am in no doubt whatsoever that gurgaon property is in a bubble... but still, i keep investing coz I feel that the bubble is not going to burst anytime soon...So, point # 1 is that general RE fundamentals are, as it is, weak...

On top of that, If I choose a project whose pricing fundamentals with respect to incomparable properties are weak, then I am using a cookery book titled " The recipe for Disaster" ... :D :D

Having started this thread almost 2 years back, I have been waiting for it since a long time.. But I am most probably going to give it a miss if the present indications turn out to be true!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    When things stop making sense, its time to stop and recheck whether everythings right... If this project, launches at the said price with the said specifications... I for sure for will stay out of it, although, i have been waiting for this since almost two years..
    There may be a price rise initially due to the hype surrounding it.. but this wouldnt be price rise due to fundamentals... I have always said that I am in no doubt whatsoever that gurgaon property is in a bubble... but still, i keep investing coz I feel that the bubble is not going to burst anytime soon...So, point # 1 is that general RE fundamentals are, as it is, weak...

On top of that, If I choose a project whose pricing fundamentals with respect to incomparable properties are weak, then I am using a cookery book titled " The recipe for Disaster" ... :D :D

Having started this thread almost 2 years back, I have been waiting for it since a long time.. But I am most probably going to give it a miss if the present indications turn out to be true!!

St Anger, Gurgaon RE growth story is not logical to say least, the recipe on the table may seem Junk to us but may seem delicious to many with voracious appetite, Appetite for risk.
    As per Ireo the project will be launched somewhere in february and the likely price now seemingly towards 9000 to 9200..

And as per a big channel partner of ireo, the only distant possibility to land a unit is to forgo the commission so that they leapfrog you over other cheques in line..even this has no guarantee.
    CommentQuote
  • If it is launched at 9000, I think the investors would be doomed big time. The broker is talking about getting a unit without commission, I am sure even with 5% broker discount, these brokers wont find many takers.

Thats my POV, I would definitely stay away from this one.

Thanks

Originally Posted by RHSingh
    St Anger, Gurgaon RE growth story is not logical to say least, the recipe on the table may seem Junk to us but may seem delicious to many with voracious appetite, Appetite for risk.
    As per Ireo the project will be launched somewhere in february and the likely price now seemingly towards 9000 to 9200..

And as per a big channel partner of ireo, the only distant possibility to land a unit is to forgo the commission so that they leapfrog you over other cheques in line..even this has no guarantee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RHSingh

I just expressed my opinion, Sir! There may be people who would want to buy this at such an inflated price.. All the best to them. I hope they earn good premium. I can find much better deals at such a price :)
    CommentQuote
  • i fail to understand that with every launch, the price keeps going up, irrespective of state of economy or politics. Every news article says that the property has come down by 10-15 % and the short term future - upto elections looks gloomy. Most people are of the opinion that it cannot give you bank interest over the next 12 months.. So much money would be diverted to elections. But still 9000. Location is almost 5 km from the GCx beginning or 4 Km from Pioneer crossing - still pioneer is available at 8500 and this newbie at 9000.

Can someone knowledgable explain... How can Pioneer be cheaper than this new launch
    CommentQuote
  • Comparing with Pioneer is easier to explain (wrt say comparing with IVV). Pioneer was launched at 2800 (I think) so when you pay 8500, you still get specs worth 2800, also those specs are quite basic in todays world. And you need a high upfront amount including a huge premium probably in cash. Also Brand IREO has a higher rating than Brand Pioneer even if its just perceptions.
    Pioneer location is the best today but 5-6 years down the line when the whole GCX is developed, 3-4 km here or there will not matter so much, a considerable amount of commercial/retail activity is expected in Sector 66/67 so that location is expected to be good too.
    And like someone else commented here, new launches are always priced higher than existing as your outflows are much lower.
    If comparing with say IVV, it becomes difficult to explain as IVV has better location, presumably better specs and the same brand.
    Ofcourse prices are outrageous, but when there is a huge queue of investors lining up at IREO's door to buy out this new project the day it happens, then why would'nt IREO cash on it and raise the price ??

Originally Posted by sanjayR
    i fail to understand that with every launch, the price keeps going up, irrespective of state of economy or politics. Every news article says that the property has come down by 10-15 % and the short term future - upto elections looks gloomy. Most people are of the opinion that it cannot give you bank interest over the next 12 months.. So much money would be diverted to elections. But still 9000. Location is almost 5 km from the GCx beginning or 4 Km from Pioneer crossing - still pioneer is available at 8500 and this newbie at 9000.

Can someone knowledgable explain... How can Pioneer be cheaper than this new launch
    CommentQuote
  • reading all comments by senior members.. all i can make of this project is that everyone that is lining up outside ireo are highly leveraged greedy investors!! and very few are having "strong hands" as they say..

again for long term and less leveraged individuals 8000 or 9000 dosent matter..bt for people looking to make a quick buck within a year or so..

this is risky.. ireo is also testing waters by 1st spreading a rumor of 8k thn after seeing the response changing it to 9k.. i wudnt be surprised if they launch at higher thn evn 9k.. though specs in this project are not going to be comparable to IVV SKYON GA.. as per ireos representative

happy investing

AR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjunr
    reading all comments by senior members.. all i can make of this project is that everyone that is lining up outside ireo are highly leveraged greedy investors!! and very few are having "strong hands" as they say..
    again for long term and less leveraged individuals 8000 or 9000 dosent matter..bt for people looking to make a quick buck within a year or so.. this is risky.. ireo is also testing waters by 1st spreading a rumour of 8k thn after seeing the response changing it to 9k.. i wudnt be surprised if they launch at higher thn evn 9k.. though specs in this project are not going to be comparable to IVV SKYON GA.. as per ireos representative

happy inveSting
    AR

I like it...
    Around year and half back, I was keenly looking at this project. It got shelved for whatever reasons and. Once in a while news will come that it is getting launched and every time 500 rs will go up.
    I just fail to understand the mindset of the gullible and cash rich investor. What drives such craze...? company is saying nothing and rates are being speculated. To me this is creating some genuine hype, the kind we have seen earlier in some of the dway projects. It looks risky to me and shall never touch at such flimsy speculation.
    CommentQuote
  • 7000 for south park with split ac and that too in spr with no sign of completion of either sector roads or spr anytime soon. tata primanti at 10k
    = that too in spr supposed to have been sold in day 1 and now 67a being speculated at 8k to 8.5 k depending on whom u speak.

welcome to gurgaon market . when sohna road projects with normal spoecs are 10.5 k, what else can one expect.

still these areas have concrete developments and will be livable soon. as i keep on saying this makes IVV 8.5k and merlin and palm drive 8k dirt cheap. who will pay 7k for spr when 8k excellent properties are available in GCx.
    CommentQuote