Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • right, Ireo prices are always justified irrespective of the location/specs and they always look value for money compared to any other properties in Gurgaon.

Forget NPR/SPR even if they were to pre-launch in some no man's land in Gurgaon at 8-12k, the prices will still be justified because they will build some hi tech city around it and launch price will be much more than the pre-launch price and last but not the least - all the future launches in that location will not be less than 20-30k, so its always a wise idea to buy whatever IREO is offering at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    7000 for south park with split ac and that too in spr with no sign of completion of either sector roads or spr anytime soon. tata primanti at 10k
    = that too in spr supposed to have been sold in day 1 and now 67a being speculated at 8k to 8.5 k depending on whom u speak.

welcome to gurgaon market . when sohna road projects with normal spoecs are 10.5 k, what else can one expect.

still these areas have concrete developments and will be livable soon. as i keep on saying this makes IVV 8.5k and merlin and palm drive 8k dirt cheap. who will pay 7k for spr when 8k excellent properties are available in GCx.

Sir,
    Please check your facts first.
    South Park was launched at 4950/ and now resale are in the region of 58-5900/. Some even contesting this and maintain 56-5700/ so from where have you got this 7K figure. Secondly one gent has purchased SP in original booking at 6K levels. Secondly I see no issues with SPR, I do not know where do you see the problem.
    Tata Primanti was also launched less than 7K and is a very premium project. It is still not 10K and even in original booking is available at 8400/ levels.
    Rates are also a function of colour component, everyone is not comfortable/able to generate cash. Bhai log loan lete hain...
    CommentQuote

• Sir,
    South Park was launched at 4950/ and now resale are in the region of 58-5900/. Some even contesting this and maintain 56-5700/ so from where have you got this 7K figure. Secondly one gent has purchased SP in original booking at 6K levels. Secondly I see no issues with SPR, I do not know where do you see the problem.
    Tata Primanti was also launched less than 7K and is a very premium project. It is still not 10K and even in original booking is available at 8400/ levels.
    Rates are also a function of colour component, everyone is not comfortable/able to generate cash. Bhai log loan lete hain...

I asked ki jail in other thread also about intention of spreading negative about SPR and SPR projects without right facts and logic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    I asked ki jail in other thread also about intention of spreading negative about SPR and SPR projects without right facts and logic

Intentions are clear, hype create karo IREO ki...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    right, Ireo prices are always justified irrespective of the location/specs and they always look value for money compared to any other properties in Gurgaon.

Forget NPR/SPR even if they were to pre-launch in some no man's land in Gurgaon at 8-12k, the prices will still be justified because they will build some hi tech city around it and launch price will be much more than the pre-launch price and last but not the least - all the future launches in that location will not be less than 20-30k, so its always a wise idea to buy whatever IREO is offering at the moment.

Khan sahab,

Saf saf batao, people will misinterpret!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    right, Ireo prices are always justified irrespective of the location/specs and they always look value for money compared to any other properties in Gurgaon.

Any information if any new high tech city will be built around this new 67A project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Khan sahab,

Saf saf batao, people will misinterpret!

are nahi rs bhai IREF is full of smart people thoda main hi peeche reh gaya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sir,

rs ji,

i took the facts from your post in south park where you had kindly attached the price list of south park for the month of january . it adds upto what i said with plc.

simillarly tata primanti latest launch price was 10k i believe as per tata primanti thread . it appears these are all checked facts.

one can't compare prices of project launched 2 years back with prices of project launched today.

even then all the 3 launches seem absurd as compared to excellent projects available on resale is my pov.

sarcasm and hyperbole as resorted to some of the other are not a substitute for facts. atleast you have tried to reason without resorting to hyperbole and that is appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain

please help educate everyone about the right facts of spr.

1. is spr going to be ready by 2013 or 2014.

2. what is the status of the sector roads in spr, is huda sanctioned any budget, if not by when will it sanction.

3. are the court case issue related to spr which are pending for last several years resolved or are they not.

i am in no way saying that these will never be addressed, question is when. when the same questions are asked about DEW, fairly so then why are motives not being questioned.

67a is a over hyped project , without doubt and i have said this so many times before. in the same way some of the absurd launches in spr are also equally overhyped.

I respect the pov of people who have positive views about spr without questioning their motives. one needs to be respectfull of all opinions even if they do not match ours.
    CommentQuote
    I respect the pov of people who have positive views about spr without questioning their motives. one needs to be respectfull of all opinions even if they do not match ours.

U have been making somewhat inciting posts against the Bubble thread & guys supporting this theory .

I hope that the respect/focus u r talking about, was just lost momentarily .

Have fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U have been making somewhat inciting posts against the Bubble thread & guys supporting this theory .

Have fun .

.......... also, i forgot to add, another member got into some serious discussions with me yesterday on something similar, but most of my comments were not for him .
    CommentQuote

Have fun .

if that is so i would ensure the same is corrected. and i am equally sure that there have been several namecalling resorted by bubble thread guys ( not you but several others ), i am sure they will also be reminded.

irrespective of the same, if i have shown disrespect to any individual, would like to publicly regret the same.
    CommentQuote
    rs ji,

i took the facts from your post in south park where you had kindly attached the price list of south park for the month of january . it adds upto what i said with plc.

simillarly tata primanti latest launch price was 10k i believe as per tata primanti thread . it appears these are all checked facts.

one can't compare prices of project launched 2 years back with prices of project launched today.

even then all the 3 launches seem absurd as compared to excellent projects available on resale is my pov.

sarcasm and hyperbole as resorted to some of the other are not a substitute for facts. atleast you have tried to reason without resorting to hyperbole and that is appreciated.

Sir,
    Do you really think that a project launched at 4950/ should be calculated as 7K by adding PLC/EDC/IDC, this is not correct way of comparing. So should we assume that any other project including this IREO will be without PLC and EDC/IDC??
    As far as SPR is concerned, it will be livable by the time projects are ready. No one is in any doubt.
    I totally agree with you that prices of new launches can't be compared with old ones. On the other hand you are comparing SP and Tata Primanti with a yet to be launched project. It is all speculation at this point in time.
    CommentQuote
  • So that being clarified hope that member becomes active again.

We always learn from alternate pov backed with facts.
    CommentQuote
    .......... also, i forgot to add, another member got into some serious discussions with me yesterday on something similar, but most of my comments were not for him .

if itwas meant for me , then i missed it totally, because i am by no means any stalwart . i have stopped posting in bubble burst thread because it was too intense and have not posted there since
    CommentQuote