Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
    CommentQuote
  • My broker confirms a price of 5450/sq ft ....earlier had given a cheque of Rs 7lac for 2 bedroom flat but then he asked me to change to Rs 8lac for for 2 bedroom flat

A big % of the total flats has been booked by a certain IT major

Finally all details will be forthcoming on Aug 8, 2011
    CommentQuote
  • Isint 5450 too high for67 A??
    CommentQuote
  • think of it this way ...when 3 or 4 years down the line the projects around this area gets ready this would have the potential of being the most premium belt in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • arrey sab kehene ki baatei hai ... 67A is virtually oon sohna road, even after the R Zoneon sohna road , bas garma garmi mei ho sakta hai ki 100-200 ka premium aa jaaye , nahi toh 1 saal tak premium nahi ata at least .
    Location is the poorest it can be on Gc ex road sectors ( please if anyone can counter that with logic do that )
    Ask yourself this which is the sector which is the least standard of location in gc ex sectors , u ll get your answers .
    It would have been a good buy at 5000 considering it would have been a fresh booking , but 5500 is undoubtedly very high pricing !

Uptown le lo 5000-5200 mei , if you say cash outflow would be very high , weight for 6 months , collect yiur funds and buy uptown at 5500 . Price entry would be same but at least you ll have a way better location than 67A !!

Skyon ki kahani yaad hai naa , 6500 se seedhaa 7200 tak gaya tha garma garmi mei , n aaj brokers offer it at 6500 only again ! rate to rate of opening price !!

I dont want to preach but this is what i feel , dont get impatient , yaa toh original booking mei achhe launch ka wait karne ka time hai , ya resale mei deal lene ka time hai abhi !!

I am scouting for either !!
    CommentQuote
  • Prakash good logic, let me know if you come across some such good deal. I'm also willing to wait it out. At current interest rates it's quite crazy.

Originally Posted by prakash1
    arrey sab kehene ki baatei hai ... 67A is virtually oon sohna road, even after the R Zoneon sohna road , bas garma garmi mei ho sakta hai ki 100-200 ka premium aa jaaye , nahi toh 1 saal tak premium nahi ata at least .
    Location is the poorest it can be on Gc ex road sectors ( please if anyone can counter that with logic do that )
    Ask yourself this which is the sector which is the least standard of location in gc ex sectors , u ll get your answers .
    It would have been a good buy at 5000 considering it would have been a fresh booking , but 5500 is undoubtedly very high pricing !

Uptown le lo 5000-5200 mei , if you say cash outflow would be very high , weight for 6 months , collect yiur funds and buy uptown at 5500 . Price entry would be same but at least you ll have a way better location than 67A !!

Skyon ki kahani yaad hai naa , 6500 se seedhaa 7200 tak gaya tha garma garmi mei , n aaj brokers offer it at 6500 only again ! rate to rate of opening price !!

I dont want to preach but this is what i feel , dont get impatient , yaa toh original booking mei achhe launch ka wait karne ka time hai , ya resale mei deal lene ka time hai abhi !!

I am scouting for either !!
    CommentQuote
  • Group Buying

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
    - Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
    - location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
    behind victory valley and PVSN
    - other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
    speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
    So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
    - builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
    - specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
    resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
    Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
    - although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
    Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
    ;)

Thanks to Amit, St. Anger, Manu for providing such a insight on the real estate market and IREO Sector 67A.

Just to share with all of you-I have enquired about IREO's new launch. My broker said that the launch price would be Rs.5,500/- and an inaugral discount of Rs. 300/-. Plus a % of discount from broker out of his commission (he said normally IREO gives 3%). If we factor in inaugral & brokers discounts, it seems to be a good deal.

Also, while IREO's search found a group buying website: groupbookings.in

I had spoken to them. They form a group of buyers to get group discounts. Have not heard of them before, however, interesting.
    CommentQuote
  • Master Plan 2025

Master Plan -2025 shows Sector - 67A on the following link:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28lEq0OcVUY/TfHhQ_kvFmI/AAAAAAAAABU/wc09iRKKAd0/s1600/Gurgaon+Master+Plan+2025.JPG
    CommentQuote
  • Kumaranshul,
    Can you revert with or PM me this broker details for IREO new launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo is not accepting cheques at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • and i thought expected price is 5500 per sq ft (not aware of any 300 inaugral discount on 5500 ) !!!
    CommentQuote
  • The brokers are collecting cheques as confirmed expresion of interest. IREO is yet to announce pre-launch price (expected Rs 5250-5500psft). One can negotiate commission from a broker our of his brokerage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jit2011
    The brokers are collecting cheques as confirmed expresion of interest. IREO is yet to announce pre-launch price (expected Rs 5250-5500psft). One can negotiate commission from a broker our of his brokerage.

Brokers seem to be still collecting cheque photocopies as confirmation of intent. But now Im confused between this and Uptown. Uptown has a better location, I assume similar specs, and if similar pricing then what is the reason that someone should go for new IREO and not Uptown. Is there any reason new IREO is better than Uptown (apart from the higher initial cashflow needed for Uptown vs new IREO).
    Pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • if cash flow not an issue then uptown is a better bet.

the differentiating factor could be the layout, site plan and the peripherals like club, green etc. also the option of unit of choice..

else uptown has better location and pricing...

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Brokers seem to be still collecting cheque photocopies as confirmation of intent. But now Im confused between this and Uptown. Uptown has a better location, I assume similar specs, and if similar pricing then what is the reason that someone should go for new IREO and not Uptown. Is there any reason new IREO is better than Uptown (apart from the higher initial cashflow needed for Uptown vs new IREO).
    Pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Uptown is 1 notch above in terms of location, layout and pricing .... and there is no disputing that .....but like said earlier this is the best bet amongst the new launches and in its own right a good project
    CommentQuote