The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Hey Sonia,

You cannot receive PM until u reach 10 posts.

Thanks

Originally posted by soniabhi View Post
    Hi Manoj ji, Can you please share preferred channel partner and IREO sales person phone number?

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
      Hi Abhay,

I have no info on that right now but I will try to find out, however to be frank, I dont think a brand like Ireo would launch a project without proper approvals/clarity on court decisions especially when they have far more premium projects lined up in Ireo City. It wud be extremely stupid on their part to launch a project with legal issues as that would hurt the brand value they have built over the years.

Thanks
      manoj ji thanks ya i agree

any idea about sizes ?? and we have to give how much amount cheque ??
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

despite the very strong buzz in the ireo sales team / channels , no one is absolutely clear if the Licence have been received / court stay vacated for these sectors . There is no evidence from the DTCP website also, if this project has got licence and the same is updated as of dec 1st week.

However one needs to have invested with ireo before to understand that generally if these guys are confident of creating so much buzz then they generally get it done.

Comment

Was wondering if it is worth waiting for the launch of tata on 113 given the uncertainty around some of these issues with ireo on 67 a?

Comment

true, if they wanted to launch with issues, they would have launched in 2011 when there was a lot of buzz regarding the same project, rather Ireo had to publish newspaper adds mentioning they dont have any project coming up in sector 67 A because of stuck approvals.

Thanks

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            despite the very strong buzz in the ireo sales team / channels , no one is absolutely clear if the Licence have been received / court stay vacated for these sectors . There is no evidence from the DTCP website also, if this project has got licence and the same is updated as of dec 1st week.

However one needs to have invested with ireo before to understand that generally if these guys are confident of creating so much buzz then they generally get it done.

Comment

Hey Guys - Could you PM me the details as well

Appreciate that!

Comment

maonj ji about size what price is expected as per u ireo sales team is saying u ?
                Last edited December 12 2012, 11:07 PM.
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

i found these details on web:

Types: 2/3bhk

Tentative Size: 1200 to 1900 Sq. ft.
                  B.S.P:-7950*/- per sq.ft

G+25 Floor..Available.

Starting Range-95 Lac.

Ticting Amount-10 Lac.

Comment

i am given to understand by a broker that the bsp would be btw 8000 to 8500 and booking amount is 8 lacs. BSP appears high to me given that UT and IVV rates are comparable.

Comment

Abhay,

They are not talking much about the project right now rather in the office he was not even confirming the project launch but when I talked to him over the phone he disclosed the info regarding the price and specifications. I didnt ask him about the sizes but when it was originally going to be launched back in 2011 at that point of time the minimum size was about 1200 I guess. I am sure there should be smaller units between 1200-1500 sq. feet for sure.

I have shared the no with a few people on the forum, maybe they can press him for more information.

I would be talking to some more people over the weekend and update accordingly.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X