Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Being a Moderator, i would not like to carry this forward, but as the proverb goes "You Must Respect To Expect Respect" .

.............also to add, this goes for all of us .

http://www.hrcsuite.com/career-management/respect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sir,
    Do you really think that a project launched at 4950/ should be calculated as 7K by adding PLC/EDC/IDC, this is not correct way of comparing. So should we assume that any other project including this IREO will be without PLC and EDC/IDC??
    As far as SPR is concerned, it will be livable by the time projects are ready. No one is in any doubt.
    I totally agree with you that prices of new launches can't be compared with old ones. On the other hand you are comparing SP and Tata Primanti with a yet to be launched project. It is all speculation at this point in time.

RS ji,

No i was taking the BSP price in your price list + PLC, no edc / idc added for south park. And as i said the prices of 10k at spr or 8.5k at 67a or 7k of south park are all absurd. you may disagree. i respect it.
    CommentQuote
  • right now in train but definitely post some facts and why I am resorting to name calling and sarcassm once i reach home, because there is limit to everything although I have tried my best to avoid such posts recently.
    CommentQuote
  • My whole idea is not for or against any person or project or area. I am failing to understand this phenomenon, craze, hype which compels many of us to line with cheques for a new launch.

Why at times we fail to see reason and many just take a plunge and mostly make money. Who is right and who is wrong. What is risky and what is not?

We need to discuss this in a separate thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    RS ji,

No i was taking the BSP price in your price list + PLC, no edc / idc added for south park. And as i said the prices of 10k at spr or 8.5k at 67a or 7k of south park are all absurd. you may disagree. i respect it.

Sir,
    I will never disagree with you if 7K and 10K are the rates for SP and Tata P. Which is not the case. SP is very much available 5800/ levels in resale.
    Now compare all this with recent absurd pricing at Dway, in comparision everthing looks sane to me.
    CommentQuote
    My whole idea is not for or against any person or project or area. I am failing to understand this phenomenon, craze, hype which compels many of us to line with cheques for a new launch.
    Why at times we fail to see reason and many just take a plunge and mostly make money. Who is wright and who is wrong. What is risky and what is not?
    We need to discuss this in a separate thread.

i could not agree more . At the least it distorts the market for genuine end users. But this is a fact that many of us have lived with and lived off, how sustainable , time only will tell, but is it healthy , answer is a Big NO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    right now in train but definitely post some facts and why I am resorting to name calling and sarcassm once i reach home, because there is limit to everything although I have tried my best to avoid such posts recently.

Khan Sir,
    Yahan to train chuth rahi hai...hath nahi aaigi, ab kya karen
    CommentQuote
    Khan Sir,

This is a part of the game . When u r on the threshold of catching something unjust, the opposing guys do come out with all kind of absurd theories .

I know, u have seen this in the forum too, especially in the Spire thread & u know where else .

One needs to keep his cool & collaborate all evidence & pass it on to the Administration of the forum .

Sometimes, patience is the key . I am also learning this the hard way .

CommentQuote
    Khan Sir,

Ek 8000, 9000, 10000 ke check kaat do , kisi na kisi launch event mein to booking mil hi jaegi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Ek 8000, 9000, 10000 ke check kaat do , kisi na kisi launch event mein to booking mil hi jaegi

LOL, I like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

This is a part of the game . When u r on the threshold of catching something unjust, the opposing guys do come out with all kind of absurd theories .

I know, u have seen this in the forum too, especially in the Spire thread & u know where else .

One needs to keep his cool & collaborate all evidence & pass it on to the Administration of the forum .

Sometimes, patience is the key . I am also learning this the hard way .

I am not against different POV's, that is the way for a healthy debate and many people look forward to correct info. At times I find it difficult to ignore when stake holders hype something and deliberately pull others down.
    And usually some people operate in a cartel, if someone has a different POV, they simply pounce upon with a strong worded post and try and silence people.
    CommentQuote
    I am not against different POV's, that is the way for a healthy debate and many people look forward to correct info. At times I find it difficult to ignore when stake holders hype something and deliberately pull others down.
    And usually some people operate in a cartel, if someone has a different POV, they simply pounce upon with a strong worded post and try and silence people.

Totally agree . Could have not put this better .
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I do have one unit in skyon and I m not a broker. I too know confidential information about 67a project due to some resource but it does not mean that I am a broker or have some other vested interests. This form is meant for information so either use it or do not go to iref website. It is person own intelligence to extract info of their use so please stop commenting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    Guys,

I do have one unit in skyon and I m not a broker. I too know confidential information about 67a project due to some resource but it does not mean that I am a broker or have some other vested interests. This form is meant for information so either use it or do not go to iref website. It is person own intelligence to extract info of their use so please stop commenting

Could you kindly share the info you have... :)
    CommentQuote
  • a mail from broker reproduced verbatim without any font change also :). the saga continues , if you like it fine, if not ignore it.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    The Ireo Group is the well known real estate developer. The residential and commercial projects by Ireo are spread all over the India. The Ireo Group has achieved a new height of success with its excellence work, quality and commitment. Ireo Group worked on many residential and commercial projects in Delhi and NCR region.

As you know residential project of any city is answerable in changing the development and growth of that city. The residential properties include properties which are meant for residential project uses such as apartments, villas, independent floors and residential plots. These types of residential properties are being highly demanded in Gurgaon Real Estate. Ireo Developer has its important role towards building of residential properties in Gurgaon. A numbers of residential projects have been built up by Ireo Developer. These residential projects are prepared with a lot of facilities and have an ultra modern style of structural design. The villas, apartment and plots being built up by Ireo real estate developer are equipped with more and more facilities making it matchless from others residential project in Gurgaon.

Now again in Gurgaon, Ireo Builder Gurgaon launched its new residential project, Ireo Sector 67 – A is strategically located at Sector 67 A, Golf course extension road (southern peripheral road) Gurgaon. Nestled a midst lush landscapes Ireo Sector 67 A Residential Project have better location advantages like 20 minutes driving distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport and excellent connectivity to New Delhi through National Highway – 8. This integrated residential project is in the close proximity to the many companies, offices, malls, bank, schools and hospitals etc. which means your work, fun and entertainment will be within walking distance.

Really Ireo New Project Gurgaon comes as a new hope for customers who seek to separate from their limited way of life and help them enjoy a healthy and wealthy life. Spread across 40 acres of land, Ireo Sector 67 A Gurgaon is an essential part of a Sustainable Integrated Green Township that brings you a home with amenities you never expected. Ireo Apartments in Gurgaon offering luxurious residential 2/3/4 BHK apartments with lounge and servant room. All these living options have been designed by world class architects and designers to let you lead a wonderful kind of living at a price you never thought possible. In a location that's all set to be one of the most desirable addresses in the very near future.

Finally after all the speculation in the market I would hereby like to disclose the rate to all the Ireo Investors and End Users i.e Rs.8500/sqft.
    CommentQuote