Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Anyone been able to get genuine broker to help book and get a discount? Their was mention of Channel Partners, hence the question

Comment

manoj ji and kc ji if any news comes plzzz update
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi,

I have spoken to another channel partner and this guy has good contacts in Ireo, he said there is no point submitting any cheques at this point of time, the brokers are just creating hype right now. The company has not come out with any clarity as to how many units will be given to each channel partner. This guy asked me to check in the last week of december.

I feel there wont be too many units going to the channel partners, rather most of them are already oversubscribed. For e.g. a partner who is expecting to get 5 units already has 20 cheques with him at least thats what he said, so I asked him why are u asking for a cheque from me when you already have more than your alloted quota. Maybe they are coming up with this kind of stuff so that customers dont ask for a discount but we are seeing an ireo launch after a long time, so I do expect it to be oversubscribed.

I have spoken to a few more people they are not committing on any discount, though one of them was willing to offer 2.5 via credit note. I am not sure whether a credit note is reliable as most of them are not honoured, if the discount is not adjusted in BSP, then there is a chance that u might not get it at all.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
          Hi,

I have spoken to another channel partner and this guy has good contacts in Ireo, he said there is no point submitting any cheques at this point of time, the brokers are just creating hype right now. The company has not come out with any clarity as to how many units will be given to each channel partner. This guy asked me to check in the last week of december.

I feel there wont be too many units going to the channel partners, rather most of them are already oversubscribed. For e.g. a partner who is expecting to get 5 units already has 20 cheques with him at least thats what he said, so I asked him why are u asking for a cheque from me when you already have more than your alloted quota. Maybe they are coming up with this kind of stuff so that customers dont ask for a discount but we are seeing an ireo launch after a long time, so I do expect it to be oversubscribed.

I have spoken to a few more people they are not committing on any discount, though one of them was willing to offer 2.5 via credit note. I am not sure whether a credit note is reliable as most of them are not honoured, if the discount is not adjusted in BSP, then there is a chance that u might not get it at all.

Thanks
          manoj ji we know that we cant trust channel partner lest if we 4 to 5 people go together to company office directly
          i know that we will not get discount but i think we can get assurd unit
          what u say and Kinjalchato ji what u think ?
          Last edited December 15 2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Abhay,

I feel we should wait and watch for some time there is no point adding to the hype, the company would prefer selling directly anyways as it would be able to save on the broker discount, so getting a unit without broker discount should not be very difficult I guess. If we are not getting a discount why should these greedy brokers get a commission, we should buy it from ireo directly.

Lets see how things unfold and then we will take it from there.

Thanks

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
            manoj ji we know that we cant trust channel partner lest if we 4 to 5 people go together to company office directly
            i know that we will not get discount but i think we can get assurd unit
            what u say and Kinjalchato ji what u think ?

Comment

manoj ji and kc ji

no doubt company prefer direct boooking but company customer care is slightly unresponsive
              as u have given the number
              the person pick up phone and i askabout the project when it is comming i want to book directly he says no information and end the phone
              he has not even ask my name and contact number so that he will infom

Comment

Originally posted by rkcools
                Brother i am investing a property of almost 1.5 cr ...so everybody can give me some good suggestions .... everybody have senses...everybody can give me some suggestoins apart from the location you are aware or not...
                Even u invest in 5 cr property .... It does not make a sense to ask a question unrelated thread... Pls do not create unnesscary spam in every thread... Ask ur query in relevant thread

Comment

Abhay,

I think too many people called him but dont worry I have a couple of other contacts in Ireo and since I am gonna be selling my skyon unit soon so I would be meeting those guys again. I would let you know once I have some info regarding the same.

Thanks

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
                  manoj ji and kc ji

no doubt company prefer direct boooking but company customer care is slightly unresponsive
                  as u have given the number
                  the person pick up phone and i askabout the project when it is comming i want to book directly he says no information and end the phone
                  he has not even ask my name and contact number so that he will infom

Comment

The more people contact these brokers, the more hype will get created (which is what IREO wants..). A channel partner told me also that no point giving cheque, it will just lie with him and to wait till Dec end/Jan begin.

In any case, seems more & more unlikely that brokers would give discount for this so best to directly buy from IREO...
                    Last edited December 31 2015, 11:28 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                      The more people contact these brokers, the more hype will get created (which is what IREO wants..). A channel partner told me also that no point giving cheque, it will just lie with him and to wait till Dec end/Jan begin.
                      In any case, seems more & more unlikely that brokers would give discount for this so best to directly buy from IREO...
                      agree with sh saxena ji instead of brokers we should go directly
                      we should go in group of 5 to 6 people so that compay will confirm allotment and also i think they will save 3 % and they wil give atleast 1 to 2 % on form to us and even if they don't give but we will get confirm allotment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X