Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These channel partners buy for quick gains.

It won't be that easy if the end users find the prices to be way beyond the limit.
    CommentQuote
  • U r right but I must say association with ireo does not come at cheap price.

This will be the last project launched at less than 10k , looking at progress near by 67 sector and highway coming up, it will be good in long run.

This I my pov so no offence meant.

Originally Posted by abc111
    These channel partners buy for quick gains.
    It won't be that easy if the end users find the prices to be way beyond the limit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    U r right but I must say association with ireo does not come at cheap price.

This will be the last project launched at less than 10k , looking at progress near by 67 sector and highway coming up, it will be good in long run.

This I my pov so no offence meant.

I agree this might be the last project at 10K as the response to it may open their eyes.

And anyway next year is the election year and a lot of people would be in the market to liquidate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    I agree this might be the last project at 10K as the response to it may open their eyes.

And anyway next year is the election year and a lot of people would be in the market to liquidate.

I think it will be the medium term investors who will suffer the most as going by the past performance of Ireo's other projects, there will be the same herd who will expect the same kind of returns and will get their hands burnt.

If its a small project then Ireo will not have much difficulty in selling to channel partners/punters/investors but if its a big project then I am not sure if they will be able to offload their inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier I used to think that there might be slight correction and a long stagnation in prices whenever the tide turns.

But the way the new launches are being priced; God alone save the buyers at these prices.
    CommentQuote
  • And 10K on super Built Up area means 15-16K on carpet area.

This pricing in terms of carpet area is getting quite close to prime properties on Golf Course.

As heavy loading has become quite rampant nowadays where even a 2BHK is 1500 sq feet.
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the Ireo office and it is confirmed news that it will be built on 40 Acre land
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VTinvest
    anger ji kal aap kahan chale gaye the,

jahan pehle jaate ho wahan aapke followers aa jate hain aur fir aapko suspension mil jata hai,

you know yesterday something strange was being posted u know dhamki types n all that,

the whole thread was HIJACKED and when i objected , you wont imagine in the morning atleast 5 pages and more than 40 posts were deleted.

Sir i do not have any followers ..followers bade logon ke hote hain...and as you know i am just a mango man!!!

As for the events of yesterday, admin doesnt want any discussion on them and I shall not comment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    a mail from broker reproduced verbatim without any font change also :). the saga continues , if you like it fine, if not ignore it.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    The Ireo Group is the well known real estate developer. The residential and commercial projects by Ireo are spread all over the India. The Ireo Group has achieved a new height of success with its excellence work, quality and commitment. Ireo Group worked on many residential and commercial projects in Delhi and NCR region.

As you know residential project of any city is answerable in changing the development and growth of that city. The residential properties include properties which are meant for residential project uses such as apartments, villas, independent floors and residential plots. These types of residential properties are being highly demanded in Gurgaon Real Estate. Ireo Developer has its important role towards building of residential properties in Gurgaon. A numbers of residential projects have been built up by Ireo Developer. These residential projects are prepared with a lot of facilities and have an ultra modern style of structural design. The villas, apartment and plots being built up by Ireo real estate developer are equipped with more and more facilities making it matchless from others residential project in Gurgaon.

Now again in Gurgaon, Ireo Builder Gurgaon launched its new residential project, Ireo Sector 67 – A is strategically located at Sector 67 A, Golf course extension road (southern peripheral road) Gurgaon. Nestled a midst lush landscapes Ireo Sector 67 A Residential Project have better location advantages like 20 minutes driving distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport and excellent connectivity to New Delhi through National Highway – 8. This integrated residential project is in the close proximity to the many companies, offices, malls, bank, schools and hospitals etc. which means your work, fun and entertainment will be within walking distance.

Really Ireo New Project Gurgaon comes as a new hope for customers who seek to separate from their limited way of life and help them enjoy a healthy and wealthy life. Spread across 40 acres of land, Ireo Sector 67 A Gurgaon is an essential part of a Sustainable Integrated Green Township that brings you a home with amenities you never expected. Ireo Apartments in Gurgaon offering luxurious residential 2/3/4 BHK apartments with lounge and servant room. All these living options have been designed by world class architects and designers to let you lead a wonderful kind of living at a price you never thought possible. In a location that's all set to be one of the most desirable addresses in the very near future.

Finally after all the speculation in the market I would hereby like to disclose the rate to all the Ireo Investors and End Users i.e Rs.8500/sqft.

Kinjal Ji,

This is the latest email I also got from this broker after many others from different brokers. My main broker has informed that the final rate has still not been disclosed by IREO and they are still waiting for some clearance. Not specific which one.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Check the following.... received from one of the brokers...

Options

2BR 1296-1350
    2BR+SQ 1476-1632
    3BR 1727-1876
    3BR+SQ 1869-1967
    3BR+SQ 2097-2213
    3BR+FL+SQ 2416
    4BR+FL+SQ 2684-2851

LAND : 41 Acres
    UNITS : 2009
    Cluster: A B C D
    Archtech: ARCOP
    Land Scape : Craknell (Bruj Khalifa)
    13 Acre Green 25 Acre Open Space Height: (G+12) to (G+18)

Rate: 8750/-
    Parking:5.85 Lakhs
    PLC: Corner: 250/- Small Green: 750/- Large Green: 1200/-
    Two Major Entrances: 90 meter and 60 meter wide Road
    Booking Amount: 10%
    CommentQuote
  • 5.85L for parking?? and so much for PLC!!! masahaallah!! So much for brand!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    5.85L for parking?? and so much for PLC!!! masahaallah!! So much for brand!

its not the brand.. but its cashing on the greed of the investors.. I dont think builders are at fault.. its us who are ready to offer them anything...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    its not the brand.. but its cashing on the greed of the investors.. I dont think builders are at fault.. its us who are ready to offer them anything...

"vinashay kaale vipreeta buddhi " :) . if not there , the builders will b reaching the same very soon. 10k club ke hod me pata nahin kya kya hone vaala hai.

good to see almost unanimity amongst many fans.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is planning 15 acre project in 69; size 4500 min, @10 - 12K.

How does Ireo 67a sound now... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Unitech is planning 15 acre project in 69; size 4500 min, @10 - 12K.

How does Ireo 67a sound now... :)

There is no cost for dreaming.

the response to these prices would open the eyes of the developers as is happening in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote