Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Unitech is planning 15 acre project in 69; size 4500 min, @10 - 12K.

How does Ireo 67a sound now... :)

Sir is this actual news???
    or just a case of broadcasting worst news to make bad news sound good ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger

world spa 2 & 67a have been competing with each other ki ab launch karen ab launch karen . har bar launch karte karte price badha dete hain aur phir launch karna bhool jaten hain.

ab mein spr par kuch bolun tokuch logon ko accha nahin lagega, . saw chandra ji interview as per him this is the best RE company with super strong balance sheet in a cnbc property programme. was amazed at his confidence , we all must learn from him yeh confidence ka raaj kya hai. Tata had started the 10k club of spr by prelaunching its new towers as per some esteemed members of that thread now unitech joins the party in spr.

for the sake of unitech customer, sincerely hope they are back on track and the projects start getting completed soon.
    CommentQuote
  • This is correct news. Check post 118 in the following thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/33797-unitech-exquisite-unitech-group-sector-71-gurgaon/page12?t=35684&page=12

When I spoke last with the Unitech Execs they said it should be in the next 1-2 months as they absolutely dont want to launch it till the smaple flat is ready...and they are also now banking on some +ve publicity around Unitech...whether that's good enough to make someone invest 10000+ in a project is debatable though..

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyon! finally koi ismein paise laga raha hain ki nahi?????!!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Is forum pain koi nahu lega most probably.

But still atleast the forst phase will be sold out!! Thats GGn RE for u.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon Guys are also price sensitive.

Godrej 104 was sold on day 1 at 5200 but there are no buyers at 7000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    Wait till march 2014, you get flood of buyers,, atleast give 12 to 18 month to RE investment to grow.

This s(h)itting on inventory was possible earlier because Builders were available to roll over their debt.
    Debt is becoming expensive and roll over isn't that easy because The NPAs of banks are also rising.
    CommentQuote
  • IREO secto 67A..at a price of 8750 with such a high PLC...not worth... will give a miss
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger

I have checked unitech does not have a license for sector-69 and so question of have unitech flats is ruled out .Add to this unitech is already in a financial mess coupled with a delay in construction and approvals pending in environment clearances for some.

However anger ji, I do belivie that the price of the ireo 67a will be arnd 12000 psf in the long run.
    CommentQuote
  • Why a cap of 12K in the long run for this project and not relative appreciation as in other projects as well?

Could I be missing something?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually it's the unitech projects and landbank restraining prices in SPR and consequently in GCX. Once unitech picks up pace we will see the true premium of SPR & GCX emerge as compared to 9X or DEW.

Unitech is acting as a drag on the branding and execution skills of Ireo due to the proximity of their projects and landbank... SPR is kinda stuck with 9X and DEW, and it's in close proximity of GCX. Only a few astute investors are seeing the difference today; unitech pulls up and the difference will be too glaring, pulling in the horde...

If one can bet on the recovery of unitech, then SPR & GCX projects are the place to invest... It is a matter of time before they command premium to other side of the highway...

my pov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Why a cap of 12K in the long run for this project and not relative appreciation as in other projects as well?

Could I be missing something?

Cheers.

CA.

The 12k was a suggestive price in long run with all other projects appreciating as well.
    Ur not missing anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep345
    The 12k was a suggestive price in long run with all other projects appreciating as well.
    Ur not missing anything.

How long we'll hav to run for 12k in resale of these properties
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DeepakB29
    How long we'll hav to run for 12k in resale of these properties

1051200 minutes
    CommentQuote
  • No activity on this thread, has ireo postponed/cancelled/scrapped this project 4th time after testing the water and asked their 24*7 agents not to waste time here?
    CommentQuote