Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The brokers simply never stop. Got below just now.
    Why are they sending mails if they have supposedly already collected more cheques than the units to be released to them. Also below looks incorrect as I think IREO would not be charging separately for parking in new launches anymore but will bundle that cost in BSP.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Home Land Trade!!

IREO upcoming with new residential project in Sector-67A, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon-

Ireo New Project offers luxury 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with lounge and servant room. Ireo New Project is spread into 41 acres area with all modern amenities and features

IREO New Project Apartments Location:

Ireo New Project is located at sector 67A, Gurgaon.

IREO New Project Gurgaon Amenities:

• Min One Reserved Car Park at an Extra Cost For Each Flat
    • Centralized Sewage Treatment Plant
    • Central Green Having Kids Pay area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
    • Perimeter Security
    • Split Air-Conditioning in All Rooms
    • Modular Kitchen With Chimney & Hob
    • Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
    • Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings ( Kohler or Equivalent )

Ireo New Project Gurgaon Size Details:

Type--------------------Size (Sq ft) - Tentative
    2 BHK-------------------1400
    2 BHK+SQT-------------1600
    3 BHK-------------------1900
    3 BHK+SQT---------------2200

Pre- launch Price – Rs. 8750/- per sqft

Booking Amount – 10 % of BSP, In favor of “IREO”
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think ireo has a license as on date for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the broker discount one can get from the broker as am keen on this project .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep345
    I don't think ireo has a license as on date for this project.

some says they dont have license, few says land is in dispute and last year one of their senior marketing guy lied to me in post property show dinner saying they didnt get good response for this project hence postponed....

Atal bihari ji bhi upar chale gaye ab to, ab kon bataega ki sachhai kya hai:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LoAfEr
    some says they dont have license, few says land is in dispute and last year one of their senior marketing guy lied to me in post property show dinner saying they didnt get good response for this project hence postponed....

Atal bihari ji bhi upar chale gaye ab to, ab kon bataega ki sachhai kya hai:bab (59):

Bhaiya kaun se Atal ji ki baat kar rahe ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LoAfEr

They don't have a licence as on date and the land has been disputed.the senior marketing guy lied that the project was not at a good location.but yes location is also a concern as it would be the only project outside so called ireo city and that too in one of the isolated sectors but I will bet they would many who would still buy.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a great example of builders making money. 18 months they collected cheques at 5500/- psft and now they are talking about 8750/- . Not sure what are they upto.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo victor valley is also not part of ireo city and...

Originally Posted by deep345
    They don't have a licence as on date and the land has been disputed.the senior marketing guy lied that the project was not at a good location.but yes location is also a concern as it would be the only project outside so called ireo city and that too in one of the isolated sectors but I will bet they would many who would still buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Only Grand Arch, Serviced residences are part of IREO City. Rest, Victory Valley, Uptown, Gurgaon Hills and to some extent Skyon are projects on independent land parcels. So will be Sec 67A project. Still each project has an identity.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is over priced and I made a decision to pass it despite waiting for couple of months.. As I am told many channel partners and brokers are finding it very hard to sell it despite offering hefty discounts..I believe IREO made a wrong move on this by over pricing it particularly when there are shortage of buyers.

I have withdrawn my check... not a worthwhile investment.
    CommentQuote
  • buzz about the project is for sure this time . Have placed cheque for a 3 bhk in this one through the broker . cheques would be banked in feb end or mid .have got assurance from broker for confirmed allotment .price as rightly mentioned is 8750 psf ,and car parking plc etc are extra . and was told car parking charges may be clubbed with bsp when allotment happens but that would be over and above 8750 . i believe its a good investment for 1 yr time span as it is by far the largest group housing by ireo in gurgaon so far .
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo will have hard time selling at this exorbitant price at such a bad location especially when they have to offload 2000 units..

Originally Posted by heravish
    This project is over priced and I made a decision to pass it despite waiting for couple of months.. As I am told many channel partners and brokers are finding it very hard to sell it despite offering hefty discounts..I believe IREO made a wrong move on this by over pricing it particularly when there are shortage of buyers.

I have withdrawn my check... not a worthwhile investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have given my cheque 8750 for the 13xx size. I am not sure about the parking but I havent got any discount.

Guys, If anyone managed a decent discount, please upate on the same.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I believe every one whose check is there will get allotment since there are no buyers..While buying is easy, selling this will be highly impossible..so buyers will have to pay all installments and own it..I do not see any short term returns at this price..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Even I have given my cheque 8750 for the 13xx size. I am not sure about the parking but I havent got any discount.

Guys, If anyone managed a decent discount, please upate on the same.

Thanks

havent got discount?????? :-o :-o

project pre-launch kab hua??

I think some broker's misleading you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote