• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by arjun1 View Post
    Broker
    i talk to company yesterday they say in jan starting it will pre launch

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyms View Post
      i talk to company yesterday they say in jan starting it will pre launch
      I have too talked to them too but what I understood from them was chances were very bleak to get confirmed unit at first rate and that too lower size so it would be better to go thru your trusted broker only

Comment

I have too talked to them too but what I understood from them was chances were very bleak to get confirmed unit at first rate and that too lower size so it would be better to go thru your trusted broker only
        from which broker u r going to give cheque ?

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          Interesting discussion. I think it is ethically incorrect for a company to sell a project which does not have EC , without informing the customer. eventhough it may be legally okay. But i guess it is asking too much except for companies like Tata, because of their DNA.

Having said that , Ireo has confirmed that they do 25years + of checking on the land title before it buys, so maybe on that front they are okay.

In case of 67a, the Licence is also not been received as the DTCP site is updated for Licences as of 6th december, 2012. Ireo has been indicating that it is on the verge of being received.

EC situation today is different than what was during skyon, it was a one time event when the tenure of committee had elapsed and a new committee was to be formed, which government took more than a year to decide. Hence all projects stuck during the time did not receive any EC. Now the committee is meeting regularly and is clearing piled up cases. so it may be delayed still compared to the normal pace, but it may be received.

Lastly i still believe to msaigal point that IVV is a much better project from all angles and at 8.5 k , it is a steal , especially for those towers which have got 30% payment and also if one is looking at end use.

I strongly believe that returns on IVV will fast outpace 67a , as long as one can pick up the right towers. Till there is a significant uptick in IVV resale price & or 67a comes up with a higher than expected specs ( vis a vis IVV ), it is not a very attractive buy on a relative scale.

It may stagnate for a while till IVV market picks up . Pricing relative to IVV resale in the near future. This is compounded by the fact that there is no infra at all today connecting the site and it depends on huda , when can they come up with the sector roads, approved in masterplan 2031 and how succesfull is huda in getting the stay vacated, if not done so already.
          great post. very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyms View Post
            from which broker u r going to give cheque ?
            Will stick to my broker who had got me Ireo before too..name would PM if you want

Comment

Hi Arjun,
              Can you PM me the broker details?

Will stick to my broker who had got me Ireo before too..name would PM if you want

Comment

@kinjalchato

Which portion of IVV has 30% complete ? A broker who I spoke to told me the least payment has gone for block C, and thats close to 50%.

Apologies for going a little off topic.

Comment

Midrise 17-26.

Originally posted by Dgtl887 View Post
                  @kinjalchato

Which portion of IVV has 30% complete ? A broker who I spoke to told me the least payment has gone for block C, and thats close to 50%.

Apologies for going a little off topic.

Comment

PM me

Comment

Please share your broker details on a PM. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X