Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i was being offered 1 pc brokerage payback for 2 bhk and 2 pc for 3 bhk of size -1700-1800 sqft . so i opted for 3 bhk .also i feel in a luxury project 3 bhk would be a better investment returns wise .

And as fir prople saying it is very expensive , what other project even in bad locations of gc ex do we see coming below the price of 8750 ? plz let me know .also with dwarka expresseay launches coming at 8500-9000 plus prices , i see a decent investment proposal in 67 A from 1 to 1 n a half years perspective .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakash1
    i was being offered 1 pc brokerage payback for 2 bhk and 2 pc for 3 bhk of size -1700-1800 sqft . so i opted for 3 bhk .also i feel in a luxury project 3 bhk would be a better investment returns wise .

And as fir prople saying it is very expensive , what other project even in bad locations of gc ex do we see coming below the price of 8750 ? plz let me know .also with dwarka expresseay launches coming at 8500-9000 plus prices , i see a decent investment proposal in 67 A from 1 to 1 n a half years perspective .

I guess your cheque must not have been banked till now...

I guess it must be lying idle in the second drawer of the cupboard at ur broker's office!!! :D :D

What do u think about existing projects with much better specs, location and concept than Ireo67 A?? In they end they all have to be a ready product. Anything that justifies conventional logic is, 99 times out a 100, a failure ( or a comparative failure).:)
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to some ppl working in Ireo ..license hasn't been received yet & therefore no official launch as yet and furthermore some kind hearted brokers thereafter informed me , this project is surrounded by a village or its approach road it seems , so if everyone is flipping this one short ..then who's buying ! I see a lame duck here
    CommentQuote
  • Most US residents who were ga-ga on IREO Projects have withdrawn this time..So I am sure IREO will have to be realistic on prices. In my view IREO is only testing the depth of water to see it should launch at this price by checking how many checks remain valid..I know for sure many channel partners are passing all the discounts available to ensure they maintain their status as most US Clientele is shy off this project.. Realistic prices was 7850 Originally planned but looks like IREO Fell for other builders and therefore will meet the fate of other builders.. who are also finding hard to sell at such exhorbitant prices.. mostly paper money.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anger,

The project has been pre-launched. I know this broker really well and I wouldnt have trusted if some other broker had told me about it. This guy has a good hold in Ireo and since I bought Skyon from him, I trust whatever he says.

Rather he hasnt committed whether I would be able to get a unit as I was a bit late in approaching him. He asked me to wait until he got a confirmation from the company.

To be frank, I havent given him the cheuque as yet, but he has taken a copy of my PAN card and added my name to the list. He would be taking the cheque next week.

The project would be launched at 9800-10000

Thanks

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    havent got discount?????? :-o :-o

project pre-launch kab hua??

I think some broker's misleading you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I guess your cheque must not have been banked till now...

I guess it must be lying idle in the second drawer of the cupboard at ur broker's office!!! :D :D

What do u think about existing projects with much better specs, location and concept than Ireo67 A?? In they end they all have to be a ready product. Anything that justifies conventional logic is, 99 times out a 100, a failure ( or a comparative failure).:)

well if you dont even have enough contacts to know that its really been pre launched this time , then i guess you have really bad broker contacts .
    if you go back a few pages , u ll c i my self have told that in december that all this talk about prelaunch that time is fiction .
    this is reality .
    cheques would be banked by mid feb - end feb . and yes manoj is right , no cheque given right now , brokers just are mailing names , PAN and address cheques would be taken next week . booking placed by me are also through a very tried and tested broker for ireo itself .
    It also seems ireo hasnt given units to channelpartners who havent recently sold there inventories if skyon , GA , VV Etc at recent prices of co.

And regardind failure or not . i dont think there is any point arguing . i also dont know what future holds , but my limited knowledge of RE say this will give way better ROI than any other project bought in resale today on gc ex at current levels , if we keep in mind holding period of 1-1.5 yrs . peace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakash1
    well if you dont even have enough contacts to know that its really been pre launched this time , then i guess you have really bad broker contacts .
    if you go back a few pages , u ll c i my self have told that in december that all this talk about prelaunch that time is fiction .
    this is reality .
    cheques would be banked by mid feb - end feb . and yes manoj is right , no cheque given right now , brokers just are mailing names , PAN and address cheques would be taken next week . booking placed by me are also through a very tried and tested broker for ireo itself .
    It also seems ireo hasnt given units to channelpartners who havent recently sold there inventories if skyon , GA , VV Etc at recent prices of co.

And regardind failure or not . i dont think there is any point arguing . i also dont know what future holds , but my limited knowledge of RE say this will give way better ROI than any other project bought in resale today on gc ex at current levels , if we keep in mind holding period of 1-1.5 yrs . peace

I have been often accused by some very senior members ( senior by my "veteran" tag standards) of being an IREO broker... now, you say i have bad broker contact.. lol.. i dont know whom to trust about my own self :D :D :D

you havent given any cheque... you dont have a unit... you dont have a price.. and still you say you have bought this (in prelaunch).. lol.. Godbless the buying process..

Maybe you mistook my kind advice as a statement against your purchase.It wasnt meant to be. I am just saying that, by conventional logic, I do not understand buying something like this at this price. I, in the same breath, say that gurgaon RE doesnt normally follow conventional logic. Just that, I dont see it as a "value" proposition as compared to some of the other projects on GCx and a value proposition is a value proposition irrespective of the time frame ( please do not confuse it with a money making opportunity) .
    Hope that clears the air!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anger Bhai, RA,

Seek yours and some other senior's advise whether to invest in this project or not. Looking at what has been written by some foreign Gurus of RE about GGN, the prices are looking up and would in every probability double from the present levels in next 5 years. If they give little less than anticipitad or predicted returns, do we not see a handsome ROI especially in rate of interest reducing regime. My cheques are in place and have opted for 3BHK units, have though reduced number of units as compared to ones at 5500 level.

Could someone also confirm what it means by increased commission since there are less buyers for this project-that is %agewise.

Sir I seek your serious advise and thanks in anticipation.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • People are misguiding. I have also given 3 cheques to my channel partners And yes he offered me 2.25% discount on 3 bhk ones . Ireo is just creating a pipeline . Cheque has been kept with broker , it has not been sent further . But yes that is true that who have given cheque earlier will be given a allotment . Since every channel partner would give a priority to give a flat to loyal customer.

There is no surity about allotment. Rate is 8750/- plus Parking extra..
    CommentQuote
  • Like Ganges that flows from the Himalayas and brings the force of its water down in the plains, prices in gcx also flow from top to the bottom.

Let me explain.

For any price to hold its sanctity, strong buying has to be demonstrated at the current prices in the projects like Grand Arch, Raisina, Skyon, Presidia and Araya.... Secondly for any project in sectors 66,67 and 67a, to cross 10 k barrier, all the above mentioned projects should cross 13k barrier in resale. With a very high comp of cash required in resale and if still trading is happening at that level, then the price expected of of 67a would be justified.

So any body investing in 67a should look out for following triggers to plan his or her exit strategy. Also one needs to keep in mind inventory of 2k units in this project, so exiting in less then 18 months with decent profit will only remain a pipe dream.

For investors to get min 1k return in resale of 67a, following should happen before:-

1. GA resale at 13k plus
    2. Raisina possession in of all the towers. And min 100 families will start living here.
    3. IVV should cross 10k in resale

4.possession of uptown and resale at 9500 plus

5. New launches on SPR 8k plus to put pressure backwards.

6. Market should absorb the impact of 1.5 L new homes getting delivered this year in NCR.

Most of these triggers will define the premium and ease and timely exit from this project. So it's not an investment for less than 2 years.

Only advantage I see in this project is the small ticket size which will keep the pressure of high cash flow at such high prices in check.

No one project in this world ticks all the boxes for every one. So every one willl have their own logic to book it or let it go.

At the end what matters is everyone's wish should come true. So cheers to the spirit of.....

To each it's own....

RA

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Anger Bhai, RA,

Seek yours and some other senior's advise whether to invest in this project or not. Looking at what has been written by some foreign Gurus of RE about GGN, the prices are looking up and would in every probability double from the present levels in next 5 years. If they give little less than anticipitad or predicted returns, do we not see a handsome ROI especially in rate of interest reducing regime. My cheques are in place and have opted for 3BHK units, have though reduced number of units as compared to ones at 5500 level.

Could someone also confirm what it means by increased commission since there are less buyers for this project-that is %agewise.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please share detail of your broker?
    CommentQuote
  • This is the factual position.
    Only name and pan number to be given now. Cheque after confirmation.

Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi Anger,

The project has been pre-launched. I know this broker really well and I wouldnt have trusted if some other broker had told me about it. This guy has a good hold in Ireo and since I bought Skyon from him, I trust whatever he says.

Rather he hasnt committed whether I would be able to get a unit as I was a bit late in approaching him. He asked me to wait until he got a confirmation from the company.

To be frank, I havent given him the cheuque as yet, but he has taken a copy of my PAN card and added my name to the list. He would be taking the cheque next week.

The project would be launched at 9800-10000

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • In a free market only the opinion backed by a cheque counts. Let's see the opinion of the market... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharad247
    I spoke to some ppl working in Ireo ..license hasn't been received yet & therefore no official launch as yet and furthermore some kind hearted brokers thereafter informed me , this project is surrounded by a village or its approach road it seems , so if everyone is flipping this one short ..then who's buying ! I see a lame duck here

I knew this before.i am giving it a miss as.this shows the greed of builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I have been often accused by some very senior members ( senior by my "veteran" tag standards) of being an IREO broker... now, you say i have bad broker contact.. lol.. i dont know whom to trust about my own self :D :D :D

you havent given any cheque... you dont have a unit... you dont have a price.. and still you say you have bought this (in prelaunch).. lol.. Godbless the buying process..

Maybe you mistook my kind advice as a statement against your purchase.It wasnt meant to be. I am just saying that, by conventional logic, I do not understand buying something like this at this price. I, in the same breath, say that gurgaon RE doesnt normally follow conventional logic. Just that, I dont see it as a "value" proposition as compared to some of the other projects on GCx and a value proposition is a value proposition irrespective of the time frame ( please do not confuse it with a money making opportunity) .
    Hope that clears the air!! :)

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Anger Bhai, RA,

Cheers.

CA.

CAjee

My views are amply clear from the highlighted text. While I do not tell other people to buy or not buy this project, I am very clear that I am not buying into it.

I am not a satori/juaari... and I donot look at money making opportunities but at value buys. While it is debateable whether this a money making opportunity or not, it is amply clear that it is not a value buy. So i am giving it a miss.
    If you are looking at some easy money and have good risk apetite, you may consider buying into it.

hope that helps!!
    CommentQuote