Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    CAjee

My views are amply clear from the highlighted text. While I do not tell other people to buy or not buy this project, I am very clear that I am not buying into it.

I am not a satori/juaari... and I donot look at money making opportunities but at value buys. While it is debateable whether this a money making opportunity or not, it is amply clear that it is not a value buy. So i am giving it a miss.
    If you are looking at some easy money and have good risk apetite, you may consider buying into it.

hope that helps!!

Thanks Anger Bhai! I do have a great risk appetite, long term holding power and am not a saint to refuse quick money but my other bad habbit of value buying like yours does not allow me to think 100% positive about this project. My reservations are holding me back and must do further homework on my return to Mother India in 2 weeks cos cheques are not getting encashed by then as has been confirmed by my broker. Maybe by then Ireo has tested the waters and decide to offer some financial value to its loyal investors along with brand value being provied at present.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Thanks Anger Bhai! I do have a great risk appetite, long term holding power and am not a saint to refuse quick money but my other bad habbit of value buying like yours does not allow me to think 100% positive about this project. My reservations are holding me back and must do further homework on my return to Mother India in 2 weeks cos cheques are not getting encashed by then as has been confirmed by my broker. Maybe by then Ireo has tested the waters and decide to offer some financial value to its loyal investors along with brand value being provied at present.

Cheers.

CA.

Good thought!!!

Keep sharing the results of your fact finding exercises and homework. Shayad hamein bhi ismien value dikh jaaye :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • apne crediblity or brand ka satyanash kar rahe hai , with the way 67a is being marketed or lack of it thereof. sure shot bypass.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey i just got a email for some Inaugural discount from All check deals that they can get me unit in Ireo 67A for BSP 6250 ...........is it a shitty marketing technique of brokers or what going on ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aquatic
    Hey i just got a email for some Inaugural discount from All check deals that they can get me unit in Ireo 67A for BSP 6250 ...........is it a shitty marketing technique of brokers or what going on ?????

aquatic ji,

Vyang kae mood maen nahin haen hum aajkal kyonkie aajkal aisae sukhad samachaar hotae hie nahin.

Woh baat alag hae kae aapkae is broker ka shaayad tankan error hae. Kripya ussae spasht kar laen aur hamaen souchit karaen-hum sab kae liyae sambhavtah behtar hoga.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Distance between sector 112 and sector 67a is approx 20km.... At both end two different builder are launching products at 8500++ rates... Both locations are not great locations but still have such high rates...

Can someone explain me what's going on ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Distance between sector 112 and sector 67a is approx 20km.... At both end two different builder are launching products at 8500++ rates... Both locations are not great locations but still have such high rates...

rushil ji builder loot rahe hai
    both are overpriced these rate should come after 1 or 2 years
    they are taking profit of investors also
    CommentQuote
    Distance between sector 112 and sector 67a is approx 20km.... At both end two different builder are launching products at 8500++ rates... Both locations are not great locations but still have such high rates...

67a, 112, 113, 72 ( for new towers ) , 70, and even heard dlf sec 9x. wherever you see whichever sub market 10k is the new normal .
    CommentQuote
  • Sir mujhey to lagta hei ki investor bhi lut lut ke dheedh no Gaye hein... They are ok with getting the return after 2 years.... It's like before train stops at the platform, people throw their Handkerchief, dupatta, Miithai ka dabba etc from the window to block their seat. Fir train 4ghantey baad chaley ya chaley he Nahin... They are not bothered as long as they have secured their position....

Mujhey kuch aisa he hota llag raha hei...

Originally Posted by abhay
    rushil ji builder loot rahe hai
    both are overpriced these rate should come after 1 or 2 years
    they are taking profit of investors also
    CommentQuote
    Sir mujhey to lagta hei ki investor bhi lut lut ke dheedh no Gaye hein... They are ok with getting the return after 2 years.... It's like before train stops at the platform, people throw their Handkerchief, dupatta, Miithai ka dabba etc from the window to block their seat. Fir train 4ghantey baad chaley ya chaley he Nahin... They are not bothered as long as they have secured their position....

Mujhey kuch aisa he hota llag raha hei...

sir ji
    it is easy to buy and also it is easy to say that i will exit in 1 year with xx return but it always difficult to sell
    and by seeing the current prices of new projects one can think that totally overpriced
    resale prices of many projects are stable for last 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Latest on this project is

8750 with out VRV and 9250 with VRV
    CommentQuote
  • how is the project 4 investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Latest on this project is

8750 with out VRV and 9250 with VRV

I think IREO should pre-launch this project at 10k+

I will earn money by not buying into it ...

kaise???

Abb bhai... iss project ka price 10k hoga..to most of my other
    investments will be 12k+... Ho gayi na kamai???? :D :D :D :D

So, when I can earn money by not buying this.... main kyu khareedun

Disclaimer:- Maybe I have lost my mental balance seeing the current pricing strategy of the various developers... :D Please dont try to find logic in my bickering above!! :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I think IREO should pre-launch this project at 10k+

I will earn money by not buying into it ...

kaise???

Abb bhai... iss project ka price 10k hoga..to most of my other
    investments will be 12k+... Ho gayi na kamai???? :D

So, when I can earn money by not buying this.... main kyu khareedun

Disclaimer:- Maybe I have lost my mental balance seeing the current pricing strategy of the various developers... :D Please dont try to find logic in my bickering above!! :) :)

Hi
    Greetings

12000!!!:bab (22)::bab (41)::bab (42)::bab (42)::bab (42):

Thank the parallel economy, reported to be 30% of the official GDP figures and practically 200% of the official govt estimates.
    With double that amount moving into real estate surely, early investors would be laughing their way to bank.:)

Still assuming that resale will move to 12K would be a litmus test about how much increment the market can hold.. Resale prices and delivery are the Ultimate Barometer. Rest is all speculation, hype about new launches and stage of life cycle in an asset class...

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

12000!!!:bab (22)::bab (41)::bab (42)::bab (42)::bab (42):

Thank the parallel economy, reported to be 30% of the official GDP figures and practically 200% of the official govt estimates.
    With double that amount moving into real estate surely, early investors would be laughing their way to bank.:)

Still assuming that resale will move to 12K would be a litmus test about how much increment the market can hold.. Resale prices and delivery are the Ultimate Barometer. Rest is all speculation, hype about new launches and stage of life cycle in an asset class...

Cheers

Blessu bhappe!!!

My post above was a humorous take on the nonsensical times we live in. I certainly dont wish to see my investments go racing to 12k...infact, i didnt want them to rise the way they have... along similar lines, I didnt wish to see areas like DEW, New ggn ( or even south delhi )go to the prices that they currently are at, but then trust that the speculators and operators will keep up the hoopla as long as they can keep it...
    Anything that goes up irrationally comes down even more irrationally..

The faster shoaib akhtar used to bowl, the farther sehwag's six went!!!

Par aap aur hum are mere mortals.. yeh sab badi badi baatein kar sakte hain.. cant control them!!
    CommentQuote