• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Guys, any idea that's what is the price brokers are quoting at the moment

Comment

According to my ireo
      broker , all cheque collections are a work of fiction and imagination of brokers . He said they have been advised not to collect cheques right now , ireo is awaiting some pending approvals , after which only they ll prelaunch / launch the projects .
      According to him units would only be allocated to certain preferred channel partners who have given them good business in recent past . He claims to be one of them .
      When i enquired about the price range at which it is expected to pre launch , he said it can be anywhere between 7800-8500 psf , first price that is .

He said he ll inform me as and when he has solid information about the project . and also refused to take any cheque right now for the pre launch saying that he ll take it at an appropriate time when the co. conveys them to , he said IREO has a strict code of conduct for such things .

Comment

Most pre sale cheques are taken undated, so no problem of collection. Brokers just want to make sure that they have extra cheques in hand so at least these clients will not go to the other brokers :-).

Seriously, it is a good idea to reward brokers according to performance. Balance brokers can enter at launch stage.

Do PM me the broker details too.

Comment

According to my broker ireo internal contacts (Sales team), They will be collecting cheques in January. Only cheuqe with current date will be accepted. He told me that he has confirmed units. Also told me that there is no 5 unit per broker limit. It depends upon the past performance since Ireo is looking to give cheques only to those brokers who have given them good bussiness in past. I too did get a chance with ireo team member and I am pretty satisfied with their response

Comment

I think there is too much hype about getting a deal in the pre launch itself. My guess is even if there is a difference of 500psf between pre and official launch it wiold not be much. as there would be some initial discount of lets say 250 psf and on top of that currently no broker will give pass back on confirmed booking but once the project is launched if we can bargain hard we can get 3% back.
            so even if the pre launch is at 8k and rate increases to 8500 even then the actual price will be 8500-250(inagural discount)-240(3%) broker pass back will be make it almost the same price.
            This is my calculation. I think we are not getting more than 100 if we get a flat in prelaunch and there is so much uncertainity still about it
            Senior members please comment!

Comment

Originally posted by meebojain View Post
              I think there is too much hype about getting a deal in the pre launch itself. My guess is even if there is a difference of 500psf between pre and official launch it wiold not be much. as there would be some initial discount of lets say 250 psf and on top of that currently no broker will give pass back on confirmed booking but once the project is launched if we can bargain hard we can get 3% back.
              so even if the pre launch is at 8k and rate increases to 8500 even then the actual price will be 8500-250(inagural discount)-240(3%) broker pass back will be make it almost the same price.
              This is my calculation. I think we are not getting more than 100 if we get a flat in prelaunch and there is so much uncertainity still about it
              Senior members please comment!
              agree
              and also i think that if if we go 4 to 5 person together we can get direct from company in prelaunch itself ( not sure )

i talk to company they want fresh cheque also of that date and they will not disclose how much amount cheque also to brokers
              they will disclose on that date only

instead i think atleast 4 to 5 person should plan to visit company office
              i know company will not give discount but i think they will give confirm
              what say ?
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

abhay ji, rightly said. instead of thinking so much lets fix some time to go there. I propose tomorrow evening sometime to go there and talk. lets say 4.30 /5 pm.

please give ur confirmations who all wants to come. the more the number the better it is.
                Last edited December 31 2015, 11:31 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by meebojain View Post
                  abhay ji, rightly said. instead of thinking so much lets fix some time to go there. I propose tomorrow evening sometime to go there and talk. lets say 4.30 /5 pm.
                  please give ur confimations who all wants to come. the more the number the better it is.
                  tommorow is sunday
                  all companies office closed on sunday
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

IREO site Office will be open, infact most RE site office and sales staff is in attendance on Sat and Sundays as they have maximum footfalls.

Nov- Jan is also NRI time hence good business opportunities.

Comment

there is another good opprtunity being provided by ireo at panchkula after SC lifted stay. they are launching 150 sq yds plots under npnl scheme (no profit no loss scheme). expected price is approx. 28000 sq yds with cheque value 9000 psy....it is a good investment in short term for people who have excess cash lying.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X