Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Blessu bhappe!!!

My post above was a humorous take on the nonsensical times we live in. I certainly dont wish to see my investments go racing to 12k...infact, i didnt want them to rise the way they have... along similar lines, I didnt wish to see areas like DEW, New ggn ( or even south delhi )go to the prices that they currently are at, but then trust that the speculators and operators will keep up the hoopla as long as they can keep it...
    Anything that goes up irrationally comes down even more irrationally..

The faster shoaib akhtar used to bowl, the farther sehwag's six went!!!

Par aap aur hum are mere mortals.. yeh sab badi badi baatein kar sakte hain.. cant control them!!

Hi
    Greetings

I got your point the very first instance.

One said 10K you took it to 12000.. If I wouldnt have commented,, next pacer would have "bowled" 15K for sure, JEB SE THODA LAGETE HAIN!!..

lets wait till deliveries, else it is too early and speculative.. Most leave and jump off this "cruise of dreams" much before it reaches the port. Generally in assumption that the cruise is likely to go off track as dreamers get stuck and finally marooned.

As far as "rates" are concerned, with every new launch builders treat it like Lassi.. jitni marzi faila lo.. "Resale" and "Delivery" is considered buyers luck or the lack of it.:bab (59):

Some "googlis", builder bowls in delay/recession
    O ji MoEF se EC nahin aaya!!

O ji Thekedar had a heart attack!!

O ji.. yeh te woh.. late ho raha hai ji!!

O Ji.. Competent Authority is not moving the Infra!!

O ji.. Kisan have gone to court!!

O ji.. Financial crunch hai ji!!

O ji..JV partner se nahin ban rahi ji, sari transfer woh rakhna chah raha hai JI!!:bab (59):

O ji Adminstration ne pani band kar diya ji!!

Believe it or not, heard with my own ears, hold your breath

O Ji.. Excavation mein WADDA Pathar aa gaya that ji Time lag gaya!!

and what not.

"Sir, if not happy earnest money kata ke le lo without interest.. 50 diye the.. 10 bante hain hissab se, delayed penalty kaat ke... bolo kahan bhijwane hain!! Courier charges: domestic Rs 500, overseas 1500. Just to make you aware will also send details of New launch coming at X+ 30%!!":bab (59):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

One said 10K you took it to 12000.. If I wouldnt have commented,, next pacer would have "bowled" 15K for sure, JEB SE THODA LAGETE HAIN!!..

lets wait till deliveries, else it is too early and speculative.. Most leave and jump off this "cruise of dreams" much before it reaches the port. Generally in assumption that the cruise is likely to go off track are dreamers marooned.

As far as "rates" are concerned, with every new launch builders treat it like Lassi.. jitni marzi faila lo.. "Resale" and "Delivery" is considered buyers luck or the lack of it.:bab (59):

O ji..JV partner se nahin ban rahi ji, sari transfer woh rakhna chah raha hai JI!!:bab (59):

and what not.

"Sir, if not happy earnest money kata ke le lo without interest.. 50 diye the.. 10 bante hain hissab se, delayed penalty kaat ke... bolo kahan bhijwane hain!! Courier charges: domestic Rs 500, overseas 1500. Just to make you aware will also send details of New launch coming at X+ 30%!!":bab (59):

Cheers

We should make a comic play titled "Gurgaon investor ke haseen sapne" or alternately "DLF aur 40 chor"... or even "Angels and builders" :D
    and upload it on youtube... We sure can get movie offers post that happens..

The above can be a nice prologue to the story/screenplay...:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    We should make a comic play titled "Gurgaon investor ke haseen sapne" or alternately "DLF aur 40 chor"... or even "Angels and builders" :D
    and upload it on youtube... We sure can get movie offers post that happens..

The above can be a nice prologue to the story/screenplay...:D :D

Anger ji, we have started thinking of a screenplay but I am sure we will end up making a movie.:):):).
    kamal hassan new movie costed abt 100 cr so we need that much funds which will be generated by the ggn real estate. Everyone should sell theor properties after getting 1000% return and then we could finance a movie. What say ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

lets wait till deliveries, else it is too early and speculative.. Most leave and jump off this "cruise of dreams" much before it reaches the port. Generally in assumption that the cruise is likely to go off track as dreamers get stuck and finally marooned.

and what not.

Cheers

BlessU Veer Ji,

God twaanoo bless karae tae tussi saanou vi bless karvao. Junior di gal suno aur ae saarae dialogue aur picture da idea patent karva lao. 10% patti merie.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • 71 pages of discussion even when the project is not even pre-launched. It is us who have created all the hype around this project without knowing anything about this project.

This whole thread is not serving any purpose other than increasing the hype around this project.

Without knowing the specifications, floor plans or any other information, we are discussing the expected price of this project. IREO has put up victory valley in the same vicinity, they can put up another Gurgaon Hills at this place or they may even sell it without launching the project as being discussed in another thread about some land bank sold by IREO on GCX.

I think we should wait before some concrete information comes out from IREO. We were at the same juncture when Skyon was launched, which has today created a big name on GCX without even construction being started.

2013 is termed as a better year for Real Estate in India as Foreign investment is expected to pour in and which will definitely take the prices up. If govt. will be able to keep its policies in this direction, then even price of 10K per. sq. ft. will be justifiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the attached mail from broker, you may have seen it before

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Launching soon Ireo Ultra Luxury Residential project in Sector 67-A, Golf Course Extn Road, Gurgaon

IREO Builders as an influential one in Gurgaon real estate to have made available the next extension of contemporary lifestyle at present comes bringing out its new residential project at Sector-67A, Gurgaon content of best of lifestyle. IREO’ new residential project, located at Sector-67A on Golf Course Extn. Road (Southern Peripheral Road), Gurgaon, as the best creation in Gurgaon real estate brings forward the premium living such as 2/3/4 bedroom apartments coming available in the tentative sizes from 1230-2684 sq ft.
    Altogether, IREO Builder to have been providing the very modern structural design such as IREO Uptown, IREO The Grand Arch, and IREO Skyon has really issued a series of lush living such as IREO’ new residential project at Setor-67 A, Gurgaon.

PROJECT OVERVIEW
    This upcoming township constitute with around 2000 flats and over an area of 40acres with 45000 Sq Ft Club House
    Storied: G+12/ G+19

For Cluster A/B/C: Price is 8750 for 2 BHK and smaller size 3 bHK

For Cluster D: Price is 9250 for larger size 3 BHK and 4 BHK. Inclusive of 1 car park

The mail has all the sizes with detailed breakup (not sure how true they are though and cant embed a table here with the detailed breakup)

Car Parking: 5.85 Lacs
    PLC’s:
    For Corner Units: 250/-
    For Green Facing: 700/-
    For Central Green Facing: 1200/-
    Payment Plan
    At the time of Booking: Fixed Amount
    Within 45 days from the date of Application: 10% of BSP
    Rest Construction Linked Plan
    Key Facilities
    · Central Green Having Kids Play area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
    · Perimeter Security
    · Air-Condition in All Rooms
    · Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob
    · Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
    · Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings
    · Lounge, Cafe and Bar: A large cafe with bar facilities
    · Resort Style Swimmingpool with space for sun loungers, underwater seating space.
    · Function/ Banquet Hall facilities with kitchen facility
    CommentQuote
  • I think this mail has made all the discussion of Ireo's predatory pricing discussed in last 70 odd pages completely irrelevant....

In 2013 from now on no one will crib about BSP..... It's PLC that would be the raison de etre for Ireo and bone of contention for the investors and end users....

Welcome to the another obnoxious..... Plc @1200...

Originally Posted by GurgaonBuyer
    Got the attached mail from broker, you may have seen it before

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Launching soon Ireo Ultra Luxury Residential project in Sector 67-A, Golf Course Extn Road, Gurgaon

IREO Builders as an influential one in Gurgaon real estate to have made available the next extension of contemporary lifestyle at present comes bringing out its new residential project at Sector-67A, Gurgaon content of best of lifestyle. IREO’ new residential project, located at Sector-67A on Golf Course Extn. Road (Southern Peripheral Road), Gurgaon, as the best creation in Gurgaon real estate brings forward the premium living such as 2/3/4 bedroom apartments coming available in the tentative sizes from 1230-2684 sq ft.
    Altogether, IREO Builder to have been providing the very modern structural design such as IREO Uptown, IREO The Grand Arch, and IREO Skyon has really issued a series of lush living such as IREO’ new residential project at Setor-67 A, Gurgaon.

PROJECT OVERVIEW
    This upcoming township constitute with around 2000 flats and over an area of 40acres with 45000 Sq Ft Club House

For Cluster D: Price is 9250 for larger size 3 BHK and 4 BHK. Inclusive of 1 car park

The mail has all the sizes with detailed breakup (not sure how true they are though and cant embed a table here with the detailed breakup)

PLC’s:
    Payment Plan
    Key Facilities
    · Perimeter Security
    · Resort Style Swimmingpool with space for sun loungers, underwater seating space.
    CommentQuote
  • What about the parking at 6 Lakhs, are they giving Honda city along with the car park?

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    I think this mail has made all the discussion of Ireo's predatory pricing discussed in last 70 odd pages completely irrelevant....

In 2013 from now on no one will crib about BSP..... It's PLC that would be the raison de etre for Ireo and bone of contention for the investors and end users....

Welcome to the another obnoxious..... Plc @1200...
    CommentQuote
  • The information in this email is more or less correct.
    CommentQuote
  • information mentioned in above email is correct
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurgaonBuyer
    Got the attached mail from broker, you may have seen it before

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

PROJECT OVERVIEW

PLC’s:
    Payment Plan
    Key Facilities
    · Perimeter Security

Even I received this email with insane PLCs.

Over the years if prices more or less average out to almost same level, would this not be a business like decision to book a unit WO PLC so as to average out a better ROI since PLC does not appreciate and might even depreciate as has been in case of IVV Tower B??????????

Some esteemed members say " No Buyers" my broker says "Maaramaarie"- what to believe and whom to believe??? Maybe use your own wisdom to decide.

Cheers.

CA.

Cheers.

CA
    CommentQuote
  • For those wannabe buyers, if after digesting the price there's still some appetite left to consider...attached file has the size info..no idea if its correct or not .. but it was part of the mail
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Central Green Facing smallest 3bhk+sq 2097 sqft, cluster D will have to pay 1200 psf as PLC or Rs 25.16 Lacs!!!

The one who buys 2851 sq ft 4 bed+ sq+ family launge pays 34.21 Lacs.I am sure, for that sum I can engage Monty Don to come dig some shoots for my garden:bab (24)::bab (24)::bab (39)::bab (39):

While I am sure there is no difference between the best of builders in Gurgaon and a "Mali"!.. Both delay and give lousy excuses for delay!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • At this price you casn buy better flats in resale in already on going projects.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Central Green Facing smallest 3bhk+sq 2097 sqft, cluster D will have to pay 1200 psf as PLC or Rs 25.16 Lacs!!!

The one who buys 2851 sq ft 4 bed+ sq+ family launge pays 34.21 Lacs.I am sure, for that sum I can engage Monty Don to come dig some shoots for my garden:bab (24)::bab (24)::bab (39)::bab (39):

While I am sure there is no difference between the best of builders in Gurgaon and a "Mali"!.. Both delay and give lousy excuses for delay!!

Cheers

Sir,
    The great travesty is...that everything will get sold and slowly such absurd pricing becomes the NORM. We have witnessed a similar trend on Dway when last year 5K sounded so crazy, see how it has became so normal. I am not comfortable with the trend.
    So while we may dispise...we may still witness absurdity become the trend :-)
    Regards
    CommentQuote