Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All these absurd prices are going on only in projects where initial payment is less.

    Financiers and brokers are keeping up the hype with 30% musical chair game going on.

    Resale rates where huge upfront payment is required are almost stagnant .
    CommentQuote
  • Dezpite of this crazy pricing..... I have also heard that the project is still receiving good response and getting a smaller size unit may be a challenge.... Rest time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Food for thought...just curious to understand Who these Buyers are and rational in favor of such buys?


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Dezpite of this crazy pricing..... I have also heard that the project is still receiving good response and getting a smaller size unit may be a challenge.... Rest time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • First impression is the best one...We all have heard that....

    Having Smartly dressed chicks for sample flats..has gone well for IREO i guess!!
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone aware whats the difference between A/B/C and D cluster.
    I asked a broker, he didnt know.

    The price is more or less same for all clusters, since D cluster includes a Car park which otherwise costs 5.85 lakhs (which works out as 450/sqft for 2BHK bringing its cost to 9250/sqft incl one car park and 340/sqft for the smaller 3BHK).
    CommentQuote
  • D cluster also does not include car parking. but it is 500 INR higher than A/B/C towees since it is fully loaded. It will have VRV etc. A/B/C do not have VRV hence the difference

    Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Anyone aware whats the difference between A/B/C and D cluster.
    I aske d a broker, he didnt know.

    The price is more or less same for all clusters, since D cluster includes a Car park which otherwise costs 5.85 lakhs (which works out as 450/sqft for 2BHK bringing its cost to 9250/sqft incl one car park and 340/sqft for the smaller 3BHK).
    CommentQuote
  • D cluster do have minimum size apprx 2100 so no 2bhk, 2bhk +sq, 3bhk in D cluser :D
    CommentQuote
  • D cluster includes one Car park, thats what my broker told me.
    So if thats true, then theres not much rate diff between A/B/C and D since A/B/C dont include car park (costing 5.85 lakhs !!).

    Originally Posted by amitgargi
    D cluster also does not include car parking. but it is 500 INR higher than A/B/C towees since it is fully loaded. It will have VRV etc. A/B/C do not have VRV hence the difference
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    All these absurd prices are going on only in projects where initial payment is less.
    Financiers and brokers are keeping up the hype with 30% musical chair game going on.

    Resale rates where huge upfront payment is required are almost stagnant .


    Couldn't agree more with you. Look at one of the projects Coralwood Sector 84 where in last almost 1 year the money off the table does not still seem to be over 400-500 per SFT. though 30% payment was made in first 90 days.

    No idea how Hibiscus II will get sold with such reputation of the builder??

    Cheers.

    CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Charging for Parking is Illegal

    Hi
    Greetings

    Charging for Parking is Illegal https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78bkIyU0RTTXhfdHM/edit

    Pls dont revert that it is "OK" as all are doing it!!
    (If all donkey gather together and decide to be henceforth called Prince Charles, merely on the premise that all have named themselves Prince Charles, Law would still apply)

    Dodgey Management!!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • IREO is not including Car Park in one set (A/B/C) and including in another (D).
    Maybe they are just testing the waters again on seeing what sort of rates are acceptable because I think they will eventually not be charging for parking separately and will bundle it with BSP like they are doing nowadays.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Charging for Parking is Illegal https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78bkIyU0RTTXhfdHM/edit

    Pls dont revert that it is "OK" as all are doing it!!
    (If all donkey gather together and decide to be henceforth called Prince Charles, Law would still apply)

    Dodgey!!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    IREO is not including Car Park in one set (A/B/C) and including in another (D).
    Maybe they are just testing the waters again on seeing what sort of rates are acceptable because I think they will eventually not be charging for parking separately and will bundle it with BSP like they are doing nowadays.


    Hi
    Greetings

    That is another violation of Law.. Discriminatory service.. How can a service provider have differential service parameters for a group housing for which it has a singular license??

    Parking is a similar facility as being provided and required to be provided as per various acts, rules, orders presented before..

    Differential service is another folly, more so as the difference is Huge.

    Here is another one about Illegality of Parking charges

    Charging for Parking separately is illegal, (Clause 9 or Supplementary Order of CCI in the DLF case) but DLF has been doing so till recently. Only in the last project that it launched Skycourt (that too during a cease & desist by the CCI was in force DLF May Be Launching Sky Court In Sector 86, Gurgaon Tomorrow - 150m Dwarka Expressway - Gurgaon) did it stop this practice.


    Full text How DLF May Have Shot Itself, And Other Builders In Gurgaon, In the Foot | FAOAIndia.org

    Full text Supplementary Order CCI in Belaire Owners Association v/s DLF/Huda/DTCP
    http://cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderOfCommission/192010S.pdf


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • if they will not charge car parking they will add car parking charges to BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, everyone is expecting IREO and all other builders to do that nowadays, no builder is likely to give it for free anyway.
    Im just mystified on why they are asking for Parking separately in A/B/C as its illegal and they have anyway started bundling parking in BSP in other projects.

    Originally Posted by abhay
    if they will not charge car parking they will add car parking charges to BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Yes, everyone is expecting IREO and all other builders to do that nowadays, no builder is likely to give it for free anyway.
    Im just mystified on why they are asking for Parking separately in A/B/C as its illegal and they have anyway started bundling parking in BSP in other projects.


    what about plc 700 PLC and 1200 plc ?
    means 9 lakhs is plc minimum
    CommentQuote