Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Insight1 View Post
    I think 8000 to 8500 would be the right pricing for now

Wow - that's a lot. I spoke to a broker who told me the BSP will be 8000 Rs per sq ft. Are you aware of any inaugural discounts etc?

Area will be 1200-2200 sqft

Question is that if it is worth spending this much for the location? Builder's record is good as they have done decent job in the past.

Comment

Hi

Dear Rushil, U do not have any competition in your clear vision and u are the asset for IREF.

Mai aap ka diwana ho gaya hu.

Now a days, whenever, I go to IREF, I search for your comment.

I feel very confident while reading ur comments.

Great dear, take care!!

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      My replies in Red below.

Comment

Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
        Dear Rushil, U do not have any competition in your clear vision and u are the asset for IREF.

Mai aap ka diwana ho gaya hu.

Singh Saab diwana tak to theek hai dostana to nahi?

Comment

This is the catch that explains investing in new launches...
          owning for one year (or more if lucky) on payment of 20%... its like paying for 500 ft and enjoying appreciation as if you own 2500 ft...

My replies in Red below.
          PS:- By return I mean Return on Investment and Cash flow plays a very important part in it. Also Good Bad and Ugly returns are assumed based on the development potental of 66 and 67 at large.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

My replies in Red below.

Rushil bhai!!!!

How have you been???

Hamara salaam kabool karo...

waise do the returns that you are promising on a Y-O-Y basis, take into account the probability of bear markets, slow downs, recession, mulayam or mayawati becoming PM in 2014 etc??

you know, I am ultra bullish on the GCx story too.. but I do respect the view of the naysayers as well. Itni lambi predictions mat maaro... just wait... watch and hopefully laugh all the way to the bank.. coz god forbid if the bubble decides that its time for it to go burst, the bears will lynch you for your predictions
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Ohhh... The Bears...
              Leave aside lynching... to get to smile will be dream come true...

The Bears inhabiting planet dew might deserve the benevolence of Darwin... just might...

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
              Rushil bhai!!!!

How have you been???

Hamara salaam kabool karo...

waise do the returns that you are promising on a Y-O-Y basis, take into account the probability of bear markets, slow downs, recession, mulayam or mayawati becoming PM in 2014 etc??

you know, I am ultra bullish on the GCx story too.. but I do respect the view of the naysayers as well. Itni lambi predictions mat maaro... just wait... watch and hopefully laugh all the way to the bank.. coz god forbid if the bubble decides that its time for it to go burst, the bears will lynch you for your predictions

Comment

Just got a call from my broker who says that ireo has postponed the launch date and will not be accepting cheques for 67A till sometime in Feb 2013.

Comment

Yes, there is time...

Originally posted by msaror View Post
                  Just got a call from my broker who says that ireo has postponed the launch date and will not be accepting cheques for 67A till sometime in Feb 2013.

Comment

The info is correct, as per my sources the project is not likely to be launched in January.

Thanks

Originally posted by msaror View Post

Comment

Not sure about this info
                      'The info is correct, as per my sources the project is not likely to be launched in January.'

My broker is actually asking my check for readyness.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X