Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeah, totally absurd PLCs except for the first one.

For Corner Units: 250/-
    For Green Facing: 700/-
    For Central Green Facing: 1200/-

Originally Posted by abhay
    what about plc 700 PLC and 1200 plc ?
    means 9 lakhs is plc minimum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Yeah, totally absurd PLCs except for the first one.

For Corner Units: 250/-
    For Green Facing: 700/-
    For Central Green Facing: 1200/-

first one is ok but if someone gives cheque at pre launch he can get any floor in any tower
    lets take if some one got 1200 plc so 14 lakhs will be only plc for smallest size and 24 for 3 bhk
    if that person who got this plc of 1200 if that member trying to sell in short term it will very hard
    CommentQuote
  • Theater of absurd continues mainfesting in different forms . Now PLC in % . Who knows what is the truth , and will be surprised anyone will touch this project . another mail another broker, but same absurdity.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Greetings of the day.
    After a long gap Finally ireo has come up with the much awaited Project in Sec-67, Gurgaon .
    As discussed I m sending you the detail of the project for more clarity.

Rs.9250/- inclusive of Rs 500/- for Parking . ( Practically it is Rs.8750/- + Rs.500/- for parking ).

2BHK--------------------------1300 sqft----1296 saft
    2BHK + study--------------1632 sqft----1476 sqft
    3BHK------------------- ------1876 sqft----1727 sqft
    3BHK+ Sr+ Family----- 2416 sqft---2684 sqft
    4BHK+Sr+ Family------ 2851 sqft.

PLC: 4% each for Small Green facing and Corner
    7% for mid size Green
    13% for Central green
    MAX PLC will be 15%

USP of the Project : * In a premium area Extn Road
    * 41 Acre project
    * Architect is ARCOP
    * Landscape by CRAKNELL--(The burj Khalipha )
    Now we are taking the client detail as --Name-----PAN no---Floor choice---- PlC Choice
    If you prefer this project then I will put your name there and latter you will send me only the cheque of 12/16/18 lacs respectively for 2/3/4BHk.

For 2 BHK, Booking amount will be 12Lacs.

For 3 BHK, Booking amount will be 16Lacs.

For 2 BHK, Booking amount will be 18Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Theater of absurd continues mainfesting in different forms . Now PLC in % . Who knows what is the truth , and will be surprised anyone will touch this project . another mail another broker, but same absurdity.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Greetings of the day.
    After a long gap Finally ireo has come up with the much awaited Project in Sec-67, Gurgaon .
    As discussed I m sending you the detail of the project for more clarity.

Rs.9250/- inclusive of Rs 500/- for Parking . ( Practically it is Rs.8750/- + Rs.500/- for parking ).

2BHK--------------------------1300 sqft----1296 saft
    2BHK + study--------------1632 sqft----1476 sqft
    3BHK------------------- ------1876 sqft----1727 sqft
    3BHK+ Sr+ Family----- 2416 sqft---2684 sqft
    4BHK+Sr+ Family------ 2851 sqft.

PLC: 4% each for Small Green facing and Corner
    7% for mid size Green
    13% for Central green
    MAX PLC will be 15%

USP of the Project : * In a premium area Extn Road
    * 41 Acre project
    * Architect is ARCOP
    * Landscape by CRAKNELL--(The burj Khalipha )
    Now we are taking the client detail as --Name-----PAN no---Floor choice---- PlC Choice
    If you prefer this project then I will put your name there and latter you will send me only the cheque of 12/16/18 lacs respectively for 2/3/4BHk.

For 2 BHK, Booking amount will be 12Lacs.

For 3 BHK, Booking amount will be 16Lacs.

For 2 BHK, Booking amount will be 18Lacs.

so plc now raised again 250 to 350 ( 4 % on 8750 )
    CommentQuote
  • PLC should correctly stand for 'Painful Location charges'..
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the location ??

Today I had to go to Sohna road so I cajoled my husband into hunting for 67A location.
    We went all the way behind IVV, hit some nice Yash Chopra sort of mustard fields. Then we came back and went to right of IVV, passed Ansal Escencia and hit a dead-end behind which Badshapur Village starts. Then we again came back to GCX road and went on Sohna Road / Badshapur village road (as a broker said there may be entrance to the site from that road) but could find nothing which looks like 40 acres of land. And if this project's entrance will be via the Sohna Road/Badshahpur village road, then it would be a big no-no.
    CommentQuote
    Does anyone know the location ??

Today I had to go to Sohna road so I cajoled my husband into hunting for 67A location.
    We went all the way behind IVV, hit some nice Yash Chopra sort of mustard fields. Then we came back and went to right of IVV, passed Ansal Escencia and hit a dead-end behind which Badshapur Village starts. Then we again came back to GCX road and went on Sohna Road / Badshapur village road (as a broker said there may be entrance to the site from that road) but could find nothing which looks like 40 acres of land. And if this project's entrance will be via the Sohna Road/Badshahpur village road, then it would be a big no-no.

Could you notice the road which reaches Bestech project (spa next) which is behind Badshahpur? I think the same road will connect this project.
    It could never be from sohna road side.
    CommentQuote

speaks volumes about issues facing the project :). That is the problems with Projects next to future planned roads , however large and great those roads may be in future.

On top of it the insane PLC, unrealistic BSP , goofed up Go to market ( with constant postponements ). It is a perfect recipe for a disaster .
    CommentQuote
  • The main access would be from GCX.

Ireo is doing things professionally as compared to other builders (they were the first builders to return the EDC/IDC differential to customers). Though I am doubtful on such a high rate in launch, I am very positive and optimistic on their this launch as well.
    CommentQuote

Hello All,

I remember having seen the location last time while having given the cheques in Pre launch and can indicate that from the crossing leading to IVV after turning right, instead of turning right where IVV is on left, you drive straight and come to a dead end with no further road. Straight ahead is the sector 67A and the site is burried somewhere in the middle there. Last time it was informed by the broker that the Govt. is extending this Sector road very shortly and if it has still not been made, what does very shortly mean???? This sure must have been builders language.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Cluster D is priced at 9250 psf . And this also does not include one car park. Car park charges are extra .

Also Cluster D only has 3bhk+sq+family room & 4bhk+sq+family room . so sizes are in range of 2400 to 2800 sqft . there are no 2 bhks or just 3 bhks in cluster D .
    CommentQuote
  • So true.
    Disappointed with IREO on this one !!

- Not sure if 67A is a valid sector now and part of Gurgaon master plan.
    - Location is a mystery, most probably in the middle of the flowing fields with no access currently.
    - No known development around that area.
    - No idea if a plan exists for the road from GCX side. The area cannot be called GCX (by that logic any area with 5 km radius of GCX road should be called GCX).
    - Total goofups by IREO again & again. A responsible company would have simply sat quietly and announced the project once everything in place instead of floating rumours and testing waters every 6 months.
    - Pricing may be somewhat in-line with current trends (high but can be explained that builders in far-flung places are charging similar) but absolutely irrational PLCs.
    - Illegal act if asking for Car park charges separately.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    speaks volumes about issues facing the project :). That is the problems with Projects next to future planned roads , however large and great those roads may be in future.

On top of it the insane PLC, unrealistic BSP , goofed up Go to market ( with constant postponements ). It is a perfect recipe for a disaster .
    CommentQuote
  • The biggest problem is not IREO or this particular project. As majority of us are of the opinion that this needs to be avoided. I see trouble when this becomes the norm..when every other launch will be on same absurd lines. Slowly people start to accept that these are the established rates/norms.
    Dangerous signs...people need to be cautious.
    CommentQuote
  • totally agree...emaar is prelaunching an ultra luxury in sector 112 @9000 to be launched @11,000 on deway (the presence of which is debated each day).. ab to dway bhi 10k+ ho gaya....slowly both ireo 67a and this emaar project will be "in range"...and tho i want to make money in RE too, but this trend to me is scary...
    CommentQuote
  • But in resale prices are stagnant.

How long can financiers and brokers maintain the hype?
    CommentQuote