Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?

Comment

Ireo new project at 67 A gcx

Dear Members,
      what are the views about Ireo new project at 67 A. What will be the future of this project. Will it be a good project.

Comment

Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?[/QUOTE]
        Expected around 5500/-psft, may be some inaugural discount of 150/-. Pl. share if you have any other details.

Comment

The exact pre launch price has not been disclosed by IREO yet. Its likely to happen on 01 Aug 2011. I have booked a 3BHK through Aukeva Inc (Mr. Adarash Beohar-+918130677471) Aukeva is proud to present the prelaunch of IREO project in Sector 67A, Gurgaon.. I am told that the difference between pre launch and actual launch is expeceted to be Rs 500 PSFT. Master Plan showing Sector 67A can be accessed at http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28lEq0OcVU...+Plan+2025.JPG

Originally posted by Manirao View Post
          Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?
          Expected around 5500/-psft, may be some inaugural discount of 150/-. Pl. share if you have any other details.[/QUOTE]
          Last edited July 26 2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Re:

Jit2011,
            How much inaugral discount did IREO offer you and how much %age discount did broker offer?

Comment

ireo has not even taken checks so there is no question of booking or discount...
              the price/size/disc are yet to be decided... the broad guess is prices will be closer to 5500..but its only speculative...

Originally posted by newbee77 View Post
              Jit2011,
              How much inaugral discount did IREO offer you and how much %age discount did broker offer?

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

My broker confirms a price of 5450/sq ft ....earlier had given a cheque of Rs 7lac for 2 bedroom flat but then he asked me to change to Rs 8lac for for 2 bedroom flat

A big % of the total flats has been booked by a certain IT major

Finally all details will be forthcoming on Aug 8, 2011

Comment

Isint 5450 too high for67 A??

Comment

think of it this way ...when 3 or 4 years down the line the projects around this area gets ready this would have the potential of being the most premium belt in Gurgaon

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X