Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prakash1
    arrey sab kehene ki baatei hai ... 67A is virtually oon sohna road, even after the R Zoneon sohna road , bas garma garmi mei ho sakta hai ki 100-200 ka premium aa jaaye , nahi toh 1 saal tak premium nahi ata at least .
    Location is the poorest it can be on Gc ex road sectors ( please if anyone can counter that with logic do that )
    Ask yourself this which is the sector which is the least standard of location in gc ex sectors , u ll get your answers .
    It would have been a good buy at 5000 considering it would have been a fresh booking , but 5500 is undoubtedly very high pricing !

Uptown le lo 5000-5200 mei , if you say cash outflow would be very high , weight for 6 months , collect yiur funds and buy uptown at 5500 . Price entry would be same but at least you ll have a way better location than 67A !!

Skyon ki kahani yaad hai naa , 6500 se seedhaa 7200 tak gaya tha garma garmi mei , n aaj brokers offer it at 6500 only again ! rate to rate of opening price !!

I dont want to preach but this is what i feel , dont get impatient , yaa toh original booking mei achhe launch ka wait karne ka time hai , ya resale mei deal lene ka time hai abhi !!

I am scouting for either !!

Can someone invested in uptown tell how much payment has been made to the builder ? I suppose the ongoing premium is 500-700 (orig booking 4500).
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a clarity in the exact location of the project and would the entry to the project be from Sohna Road or any of the sector roads?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • entry from the sector road of 67 A facing the aravalis !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody throw some light on below please..

Originally Posted by Amit08
    I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • the location appears to be correct....
    Originally Posted by Amit08
    Can somebody throw some light on below please..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, AmitMM.
    CommentQuote
  • I have two flats in Uptown and can confirm that around 28L has been paid and have just received another request for 8.2L. This is for 1815 sq ft flat in E building. Booking was done at 4500. Market rate I believe is around 5200-5300
    CommentQuote
  • I have two flats in Uptown and can confirm that around 28L has been paid and have just received another request for 8.2L. This is for 1815 sq ft flat in E building. Booking was done at 4500. Market rate I believe is around 5200-5300

Originally Posted by falgun77
    Can someone invested in uptown tell how much payment has been made to the builder ? I suppose the ongoing premium is 500-700 (orig booking 4500).
    CommentQuote
  • well considering the launch price of unitech floors (roughly around 5300-5400) and also by seeing on forum that resale price of uptown is hovering around 5200-5300 , then how does this price for ireo 67 a sound ? considering one would get it around 5400 after discounts !

Also considering the project offers smaller sizes !
    CommentQuote
  • I would never buy in 67A (loc is not great at all) at this price for the given specifications...simply inflated price...
    CommentQuote
  • I tend to agree, for the location & the specs., prices look to be grossly inflated .

Originally Posted by raja625
    I would never buy in 67A (loc is not great at all) at this price for the given specifications...simply inflated price...
    CommentQuote
  • I would anyway prefer Uptown over the new project. Construction is in full swing. Till date Ireo has confirmed that the possession date is the same as originally given. Surrounded by good projects. Only reason in can think whybpeople would want to invest in 67A could be lack of cash for Uptown premium, large down payment or someone trying to make money short term in investing in pre launch.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well considering the launch price of unitech floors (roughly around 5300-5400) and also by seeing on forum that resale price of uptown is hovering around 5200-5300 , then how does this price for ireo 67 a sound ? considering one would get it around 5400 after discounts !

Also considering the project offers smaller sizes !
    CommentQuote
  • I wish RE worked on straight logic!!!!
    then people would not not have bought unitech floors but sunbreeze/vista at 42-4400 or tata raisina over tata primanti ...

with people falling over at the spires,earths and siddharths of the world the new launches by better builder even as unreasonble/inflated prices would continue to sell...

sad but true...

Originally Posted by Sumit76
    I would anyway prefer Uptown over the new project. Construction is in full swing. Till date Ireo has confirmed that the possession date is the same as originally given. Surrounded by good projects. Only reason in can think whybpeople would want to invest in 67A could be lack of cash for Uptown premium, large down payment or someone trying to make money short term in investing in pre launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo is the most aggressive of builders in any property meet in any part of the world ... they have specifically targetted NRI's and very successfully sold the dream of Ireo townships .... Also, a lot of their sales are institutional sales / bulk booking by corporates ....and Sumit gets it bang on ....reason for investment in 67A project is strictly lack of funds to invest in uptown
    CommentQuote