Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    That is fine,a reputed builder charges for the brand but the brand charges are too high.

These days its not just the builder who has a brand but the whole area of gurgaon and around, which has got brand status amongst the available options in NCR.

Satellite towns were conceived so that the burden on the infrastructure of Delhi can be shared and those who cannot afford a house in the national capital can be moved to national capital region but the way things are moving in gurgaon, it seems the original idea is totally lost. Other cities like noida, gzb, fbd, kundli etc still fit that bill perfectly but there are no takers for them ( except probably noida).

Coming back to the topic of reputed builder charging for his brand, can someone please inform guys at ireo that they still havent delivered a project as yet and that repute that they claim, is getting overshadowed by this display of greed. But then, more than Ireo or emaar etc, it is the investor community which deserves a crash in the markets coz that it is the only way I think this BLIND GREED will halt. In classic market terms

Bulls make money, bears make money & Pigs get slaughtered!!!

Till a few people we know get slaughtered for their greed, this blind race isnt going to stop!!
    CommentQuote
  • satellite town concept in respect of gurgaon went out of the window with the advent of IT.

people work in the city and live in the satellite towns (suburbs) as they can not afford the high cost of the city. but the toll plaza has a different story to tell; people work in gurgaon and live in delhi. there are 16 lanes on both sides: in the morning 20 open into gurgaon, in the evening 20 open from gurgaon.

I say that we are just beginning as far as gurgaon RE is concerned. it is all about transfer of american productivity; gurgaon is an american baby, even adolescence is far away.

ps. I sometimes wonder if someone could calculate and project into the future how much time trees would last given the pace of use of wood in 1700, he would have urged mankind to stop burning fires and building homes. would he have been right - mathematically Yes.
    Actually - No; for he did not cater to the most important human attribute: Productivity Enhancement.
    Never project the future based on assumptions of past factors, they change; the only constant is productivity enhancement.

Let us light our fires and build our palaces, the trees are going to be around... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo is on to something...

Asking permission from prospective clients for credentials verification before allotting a unit...

Game is changing... :)
    CommentQuote
  • hmm interesting...probably good news for genuine buyers...

Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Ireo is on to something...

Asking permission from prospective clients for credentials verification before allotting a unit...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Ireo is on to something...

If true it is healthy, but what are the credentials ,pan number, which any case was always a requirement, if not ireo is catching up . If they restrict one unit per pan number, that is not possible to do , they will be shooting at their own leg. I am not sure if there is anything new here, untill there is more information.
    CommentQuote
  • KCji- even PAN number is a farce in India. I know of an investor holding 4 units in same project

Self
    Wife
    Self ka HUF
    Pte limited Company

All four have different PAN numbers ... Making a mockery of the regulations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    KCji- even PAN number is a farce in India. I know of an investor holding 4 units in same project

Self
    Wife
    Self ka HUF
    Pte limited Company

All four have different PAN numbers ... Making a mockery of the regulations

I agree and what would that achieve , can you not allocate if people are from same family . All these will be severly tested when you are not able to seel your stock.

Only sensible antodote is when such people burn their hands .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends

Have been introduced to this site recently, love the way people interact on this forum and pass their genuine advise

Would like to know is this a good investment, if yes should one invest in 8750 or 9250 rate or should one invest in some other project.

Seniors kindly advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunstar
    Hello friends
    Have been introduced to this site recently, love the way people interact on this forum and pass their genuine advise

Would like to know is this a good investment, if yes should one invest in 8750 or 9250 rate or should one invest in some other project.
    Seniors kindly advise

I dont think this is a very goood investment... but then thats just my POV and i might be wrong here...

If your interest is in investing for the medium long term... and you are not a super short term gambler...Id suggest you look at some of the better options on GCx/SPR. :)

hope that helps!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I dont think this is a very goood investment... but then thats just my POV and i might be wrong here...

If your interest is in investing for the medium long term... and you are not a super short term gambler...Id suggest you look at some of the better options on GCx/SPR. :)

hope that helps!

thanks for the quick reply

but can u please suggest a few projects so that i can gather further info about them and decide.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Depending on the cash out flow and your timelines target you should be looking at some of these (These, if you are strictly looking at GCX only)

Skyon (low upfront, high price)
    Premier Terrace (high upfront; med price)
    Heritage One (med upfront; med price)
    Palm Terrace (med upfront; low price)
    Merlin (low upfront; Low price)

Originally Posted by sunstar

but can u please suggest a few projects so that i can gather further info about them and decide.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunstar

regards

I think you should look at SPR.. thats the next GCx!!! Just my pov and the obvious disclaimer, although I want to.. but I hold nothing on SPR as of now!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I'm new but I feel it's always the same all the projects sound expensive at the beginning.

If u feel like investing u should go for it ireo has a good branding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    Sorry I'm new but I feel it's always the same all the projects sound expensive at the beginning
    If u feel like investing u should go for it ireo has a good branding

Yes tat is true brother , everything seems expensive in the beginning,although just love the way the old investors think that the newbies would end up carrying the elephant at these prices , while they forget they were in the same boat themselves at one point of time, investment means a risky ...but a calculated one not like a gamble where everything is dependent on a random X factor .
    Although I am apprehensive about the location of this project ...is it true that it is surrounded by a village ..going in from victory valley side ..8750 it is .., don't seem that much going by the current market trends
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, is this prelaunch 8750 price still on? I talked to one of the brokers and he mentioned that IREO has already finalized the list of applications for the first rate and they will be running the credit check on this list. He showed that there is no possibility of getting this rate now?

I wanted to check if this is true or are brokers still able to get this rate, if one is ready to give the booking amount? Also, I assume the brokers would be giving something like a 2% discount as a credit note?
    CommentQuote