Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Just heard from a relaible source:

Project will be launched (read pre launch) in second week of February.

Price will be 8750-9250 depending upon the response
    even by the standards of a certified ireo fan, this is bit much for a pre launch price for an upcoming sector ( 67a ).

only thing positive about this , in my personal view, will be its impact on IVV . IVV will be found to be a bargain hunt by these standards.

Comment

Sir this news is 100% correct.

8750 will be the base, if the response is bad.

Yes u are right with 67 A 9000, GA at 11XXX, Skyon at 10XXX

IVV suddenly looks cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Sir this news is 100% correct.

8750 will be the base, if the response is bad.

Yes u are right with 67 A 9000, GA at 11XXX, Skyon at 10XXX

IVV suddenly looks cheap.
        sir

your inputs have always been valuable and trustworthy , so i am believing it and stating the obvious. it will surely perk up IVV as rushil has been predicting.

I am also very sure that they can not afford to position 67a at a toned down specs at these rates, it would require some guts to pull it off. if specs are lower than IVV , then IVV will look dirt cheap .

Comment

Only issue is selling 2000 apartments?

One more info - two bhk will be 1260 sq ft and not 14XX in IVV/Skyon

I dont think it will have luxury specs (not sure) with sizes like 1260?

Comment

Ticket size for IVV 3 BHK at 2cr.+ puts off lot of potential buyers. 67A will have lower sizes which may help in getting good response
            Last edited January 5 2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Anuj but that holds good for Skyon and GA as well.

All ireo projects have 3 bHK over 2 cr

Comment

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post
                Ticket size for IVV 3 BHK at 2cr.+ puts off lot of potential buyers. 67A will have lower sizes which may help in getting good response
                There are very few 2bhk based developments in either sohna road/ GCR except for few units in few projects . Most have been largely 3bhk+ developments.

even large part of developments in GCx areas have been 3bhk with few 2bhk thrown in. I am not sure if ireo is trying out something new by lowering apartment sizes and creating a densre inhabitation.

even if 40 acre density of 2000 is more than a ivv ( 750 + in 25 acres ) or GA ( 650+ in 19 acres ) .

In GA also VRV was charged optional at a nominal price for 2 bhk alone, while it was default in others. also 2 bhk had some character, duplex with huge ground to ceiling clearances , it is neat and appealing to yuppies . I am not sure what value prop can a 2bhk in 67a will provide.

i guess one needs to wait and watch .

Comment

That's true.
                  Lower prices in IVV may also be due its comparatively bigger inventory. Also, Skyon and GA were marketed with better placed USPs.

Essentially I do not see much difference in these 3 projects in terms of qualified of living and IVV will catch up on prices at some stage

Comment

Ireo might bring down 3 BHK sizes from ~ 2300-2500 sq.ft to 1600-1800 range. That's the only way I can visualize better absorption at these rates.

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    There are very few 2bhk based developments in either sohna road/ GCR except for few units in few projects . Most have been largely 3bhk+ developments.

even large part of developments in GCx areas have been 3bhk with few 2bhk thrown in. I am not sure if ireo is trying out something new by lowering apartment sizes and creating a densre inhabitation.

even if 40 acre density of 2000 is more than a ivv ( 750 + in 25 acres ) or GA ( 650+ in 19 acres ) .

In GA also VRV was charged optional at a nominal price for 2 bhk alone, while it was default in others. also 2 bhk had some character, duplex with huge ground to ceiling clearances , it is neat and appealing to yuppies . I am not sure what value prop can a 2bhk in 67a will provide.

i guess one needs to wait and watch .

Comment

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post
                      That's true.
                      Lower prices in IVV may also be due its comparatively bigger inventory. Also, Skyon and GA were marketed with better placed USPs.

Essentially I do not see much difference in these 3 projects in terms of qualified of living and IVV will catch up on prices at some stage
                      inventory is not significantly large , the essential difference has been ireo branding of ireo city projects. i guess the sohna road prices can never match GCR prices in the near forseable future , eventhough the highest price ( psft ) in sohna road, may touch the lowest ( psft ) of GCR. Same way the properties near GCR will have premium to property near sohna road, in my view .

Hence IVV / Primanti kind of projects might have some premium to sohna road projects, but may not catch up with a skyon or GA, despite being conceptualized better than the two as a standalone development.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X