Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
    Hello all,

I had a chat with my broker who is a senior channel partner of IREO and have come to know that the pre launch for 67A would be on 25th of Jan' 2013 8750. My question to all the learned members for personal advise to me is: Would it not be a better option to buysomething in IVV 9150 (rate confirmed in one of the posts on IVV thread) where in mandatory parking slots have been included? This is working out more or less same as in the new 67A project provied you get something of liking in IVV and the payment plan is friendly. Unless 67A specs include ducted VRV, fixed furniture, engineered wood flooring like SKYON and not laminate wood flooring as in IVV, mandatory parking/s and full modular kitchen with appliances like DLF Park Place, this project seems to be less attractive. I am really confused though my cheques are in line. PLEASE advise what the better option would be? Thanks in anticipation!

Cheers.

CA.
    Bro 8750/ looks over the board to me. I thought it would have made sense if it was around 8K. So what you say makes better buy.
    On the other hand, it is always...always like thumb rule that new launch is on the higher side to the prevailing resale of similar projects. Reason may be all white, original booking and staggered payment. So pick your choice based on suitability.
    Still this project has taken too long and lost some of its sheen. One may consider Tata Primanti instead.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Just got this from my broker

Following is the details for First phase of IREO new project:-

Rate - 8750 per sq ft
      Size - 1200-2400 sqft
      Location - 67A
      Booking amount - 10L for 2BHk, 12L for 3BHK and 15L for 4BHK
      Expected Launch - Ist week of Feb 2013
      Total Land - 40 acres
      Cheque - IREO

Shortly expecting to bank the cheques for the project

Thoughts?.

Comment

Originally posted by onceagain View Post
        Just got this from my broker

Following is the details for First phase of IREO new project:-

Rate - 8750 per sq ft
        Size - 1200-2400 sqft
        Location - 67A
        Booking amount - 10L for 2BHk, 12L for 3BHK and 15L for 4BHK
        Expected Launch - Ist week of Feb 2013
        Total Land - 40 acres
        Cheque - IREO

Shortly expecting to bank the cheques for the project

Thoughts?.
        Difficult to opine in absence of :

a. Specs.
        b. Package included in BSP &
        c. PLC.

BSP is high though. C.F. market 8000-8250 would have been the sweet spot (MPV).

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Difficult to opine in absence of :

a. Specs.
          b. Package included in BSP &
          c. PLC.

BSP is high though. C.F. market 8000-8250 would have been the sweet spot (MPV).

Cheers.

CA.
          even if they launch same specification as IVV i think 8750 is high
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
            even if they launch same specification as IVV i think 8750 is high
            Sir IVV has no special specs according to me except double glazing, VRV air conditioning instead of Split ACs and high ceilings. Rest all is standard and is being offered even by smallest of Builders. Looking at the high price that IVV was launched at in its time, this would not be anything special if you ask me. That's why they must come up with some more value addition like DLF in Park Place like I posted before. Lets wait and watch-there's already been too much speculation on this project.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

I think you should judge the market dynamics as well. IREO will not be in hurry to sell the complete project. They can only push prices in the area if they launch new projects at higher cost. Unitech, DLF have been doing this for the last 7-8 years.

DLF launched its project in far flung areas at around 6000 p. sq.ft.

Bestech price is around 5500 per sq. ft in Sector 92.

If you try to compare those project with the pricing being offered here then I think 8750 will make complete sense. It will benefit IREO in 2 ways, the market price of IVV will go up, and if they are holding any units in IVV, then they will be load off those units at higher cost.

The new project will be at full White and there will be less outgo initially. So, that is also a positive for investors.

The Product comparison will be there but will play a secondary role.

All my POV looking at the launches in the last 3-4 years.

Sir IVV has no special specs according to me except double glazing, VRV air conditioning instead of Split ACs and high ceilings. Rest all is standard and is being offered even by smallest of Builders. Looking at the high price that IVV was launched at in its time, this would not be anything special if you ask me. That's why they must come up with some more value addition like DLF in Park Place like I posted before. Lets wait and watch-there's already been too much speculation on this project.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Cheers.

CA.

CA jee!!

Specifications can be broadly classified into two categories

1) Specifications of the apartment

2) Specifications of the project in general

So, what you say is true that IVV doesnt have any special specifications except the ones that you mentioned. Its the truth.. but an incomplete one.

The strength and USP of the IVV is that its second category specifications are very strong. The overall concept, the height, the design, the valley, the plantations on the building etc... These sorta specifications are the ones which make IVV stand out..

I ( and many others here) think that 67a will not be able to match these things!!
                sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Comparison on specs and concept only misses out on the crucial differentiator - Cash Flow; the most important factor when weighing an investment.

If we were to compare houses, as to which one would be better to live in and therefore arrive at price; IVV might be the winner. But this comparison is minimum six years down the line; when both projects would have been delivered.

As of now THE relevant deciding factor is/should be cash flow. 67A wins hands down.
                  I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

comparing IVV without knowing anything about 67a , except for some genric information on specs, that too not substantiated , does not make sense.

investing in a known devil , with known specs , at simillar price point makes immense sense for an end user. an investor can also pick the appropriate towers and will be fine with the cash flow aspects .

Comment

I somehow get the feeling that this is going to be including parking considering IVV fresh booking is including parking at 9150. If that's the case, does the rate still look too high?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X