Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    finally IREO collecting cheque...detail is

Favor “IREO GRACE REALTECH PVT. LTD.”

2BR 12.5 Lacs
      2BR+S 14.5 Lacs
      3BR 17 Lacs
      3BR+S 18.5 Lacs
      3BR+F+S 24 Lacs
      4BR+F+S 27.5 Lacs

Thanks Sir ! Yes I heard it first from you

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ng13
    oh so u must be booking atleast 5-6 (in the name of every family member you v got). Or mayber even 15-20 (including the extended family as well).

And the neighbours and the Doodwala and and and???????????
    CommentQuote
  • ireo 67a project receives licence ?

In the DTCP website it appears that a new licence has been given to Ms Precision Realtors Pvt. Ltd. for a project in sector 67a for 37.51 acres . In the past a legal notice was published by the same entity for false marketing of ireo project . so most likely it is an ireo subsidiary like su estate or Hiresponsible or commandor .

So the licence has been finally received, the only glitch i see is that it is listed as a commercial project, hope it is not an error .

highly unethical if the 67a marketing has been going under their nose , inspite of not receiving any licence.
    CommentQuote
  • Kc bhai

Ethical and re?

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    In the DTCP website it appears that a new licence has been given to Ms Precision Realtors Pvt. Ltd. for a project in sector 67a for 37.51 acres . In the past a legal notice was published by the same entity for false marketing of ireo project . so most likely it is an ireo subsidiary like su estate or Hiresponsible or commandor .

So the licence has been finally received, the only glitch i see is that it is listed as a commercial project, hope it is not an error .

highly unethical if the 67a marketing has been going under their nose , inspite of not receiving any licence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato

Sir , Then tats a scandal u have uncovered , if true , For a commercial license they are launching a residence project.. , I do wonder Would they be willing to risk all their reputation on this ..all their 500-700 acres of future town ship in making ?? ! Ireo says its got 41 acres , the questions remains is this the same project
    CommentQuote
  • I shudder to imagine if the next scandal is going to be on the extent of Ireo city... let's find out first ki ye 700 acres of ireo city hei kahan a?

Originally Posted by Norway
    Sir , Then tats a scandal u have uncovered , if true , For a commercial license they are launching a residence project.. , I do wonder Would they be willing to risk all their reputation on this ..all their 500-700 acres of future town ship in making ?? ! Ireo says its got 41 acres , the questions remains is this the same project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway

I am not sure if i have uncovered a scandal or it is a commercial project which is separate or is it a typo error. no point in jumping the gun without knowing all the facts.

Let us stick to facts and not make a controvery out of it with understanding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    I shudder to imagine if the next scandal is going to be on the extent of Ireo city... let's find out first ki ye 700 acres of ireo city hei kahan a?

utna to check kar liya hai, pehle socha tha ki aasman se tapak gaya, but thoda dekhne ke baad pata laga ki kuch to hai inke paas ab kitna acre pata nahin.

I think some of us are jumping the guns without knowing the full facts . will request everyone to check all the facts before passing judgements .
    CommentQuote
    Kc bhai

Ethical and re?

woh baat bhi sahi hai .
    CommentQuote
    I shudder to imagine if the next scandal is going to be on the extent of Ireo city... let's find out first ki ye 700 acres of ireo city hei kahan a?

True Sir , it's like saying ..till your eye can see , it all belongs to Ireo city ! A Little ireo kingdom
    CommentQuote
  • KC sir, can't it be a mixed use project like a township? one of the promotional emails i got said out of the total area of 42 acres 7 acres would be commercial...

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun83
    KC sir, can't it be a mixed use project like a township? one of the promotional emails i got said out of the total area of 42 acres 7 acres would be commercial...

possible but then am not sure if whole project will be pursued under commercial, best is to get clarity from ireo .
    CommentQuote
  • Mixed use cannot be residential, this term is used for commercial plottage.

In 42 group housing there will be creche, hospital etc not plotted. So it cannot be township.
    CommentQuote
  • If all this is true ( from a big ireo broker) , then this is going to be one awesome place to live

Distictive architectural design,
    Extra high ceilings to give villa like ambience,
    Modular kitchen,
    Dedicated elevators per floor
    Large green areas,
    Orchard and herb garden,
    Earthquake code compliant,
    Spacious balcony,
    High speed elevators,
    Primary school, Kindergarden and creche,
    Rain water harvesting,
    Mini theatre in the club house,
    World class club house,
    Vrv airconditioning with hot and cold temparatures,
    100percent power back up
    Solar heating,
    Solar lighting for street lights,
    Spacious ground floor lobbyfully air conditioned,
    Wastewater treatment plant state of the art membrane technology for water purification and recycling,
    90% of wastewater recovered as irrigation, Cooling makeup, Filter backwash and flushing water; The latter to be odourless, Free of suspended particles and harmful bacteria, Conforming to the highest standards of hygiene,
    Separate flushing water pipes,
    Gas piping fitted into each property,
    Availability of shuttle bus service with covered bus stop to metro and ireo city,
    Double basement car parking,
    Laminated wood flooring to master bedroom,
    Wifi in public areas,
    Fitted baths with contemporary modern fittings,
    Cctv in basement and main entrance lobby for surveillance; Perimeter security and intelligent access control system.

Luxury redefined:
    Swimming pool,
    Tennis court,
    Dance room,
    Reading areas,
    Modern coffee machines in club,
    Squash court,
    Jogging trails,
    Dog walking tracks,
    Gym,
    Convenience shopping
    Cohesive urban design to include roads, Street furniture, Street lighting, Paving and signage.

The club would have all the modern facilities like multipurpose party hall with kitchen, Restaurant, Bar, Family lounge, Gymnasium, Squash court, Reading room, Resort type pool, Changing rooms, Steam and sauna rooms, Snooker, Golf simulations room, Yoga, Conference room, Kids indoor and outdoor play area with seesaws, Sand-Pits, And climbing frames, Outdoor terraces for sit-Outs and party.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    If all this is true ( from a big ireo broker) , then this is going to be one awesome place to live

Distictive architectural design,
    Extra high ceilings to give villa like ambience,
    Modular kitchen,
    Dedicated elevators per floor
    Large green areas,

Orchard and herb garden,
    Earthquake code compliant,
    Spacious balcony,
    High speed elevators,
    Primary school, Kindergarden and creche,
    Rain water harvesting,
    Mini theatre in the club house,
    World class club house,
    Vrv airconditioning with hot and cold temparatures,
    100percent power back up
    Solar heating,
    Solar lighting for street lights,
    Spacious ground floor lobbyfully air conditioned

Wastewater treatment plant state of the art membrane technology for water purification and recycling,
    90% of wastewater recovered as irrigation, Cooling makeup, Filter backwash and flushing water; The latter to be odourless, Free of suspended particles and harmful bacteria, Conforming to the highest standards of hygiene,
    Separate flushing water pipes

Gas piping fitted into each property,
    Availability of shuttle bus service with covered bus stop to metro and ireo city,
    Double basement car parking,
    Laminated wood flooring to master bedroom,
    Wifi in public areas,
    Fitted baths with contemporary modern fittings,
    Cctv in basement and main entrance lobby for surveillance; Perimeter security and intelligent access control system.

Luxury redefined:
    Swimming pool,
    Tennis court,
    Dance room,
    Reading areas,

Modern coffee machines in club,
    Squash court,
    Jogging trails,
    Dog walking tracks,
    Gym,
    Convenience shopping
    Cohesive urban design to include roads, Street furniture, Street lighting, Paving and signage.

The club would have all the modern facilities like multipurpose party hall with kitchen, Restaurant, Bar, Family lounge, Gymnasium, Squash court, Reading room, Resort type pool, Changing rooms, Steam and sauna rooms, Snooker, Golf simulations room, Yoga, Conference room, Kids indoor and outdoor play area with seesaws, Sand-Pits, And climbing frames, Outdoor terraces for sit-Outs and party.

all the ones highlighted are more or less common features of any ireo project till date in some form or other, more specifically since i know GA & IVV better, i can confirm that is true for both .

The rest has been extrapolated from ireo open living concept. I would urge all end users to not to be lead by the broker info , untill and unless you know their track record, even then not to believe it.

This is a classic trap laid out for unsuspecting end users as no one is bound to stick to these when the project gets launched. That is the worst part of a pre launch .

Take decisions only based on information you know to be true. The projects in resale available today are much better value for money and you know what you are getting from an end user perspective. Investors, anyway are supposed to know better.
    CommentQuote