Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Luxury redefined: Swimming pool, Tennis court, Dance room, Reading areas, Modern coffee machines in club, Squash court, Jogging trails, Dog walking tr

Luxury redefined:
    Swimming pool,
    Tennis court,
    Dance room,
    Reading areas,
    Modern coffee machines in club,
    Squash court,
    Jogging trails,
    Dog walking tracks,
    Gym,
    Convenience shopping
    Cohesive urban design to include roads, Street furniture, Street lighting, Paving and signage.

The club would have all the modern facilities like multipurpose party hall with kitchen, Restaurant, Bar, Family lounge, Gymnasium, Squash court, Reading room, Resort type pool, Changing rooms, Steam and sauna rooms, Snooker, Golf simulations room, Yoga, Conference room, Kids indoor and outdoor play area with seesaws, Sand-Pits, And climbing frames, Outdoor terraces for sit-Outs and party.

Must do some serious searching to see what has been missed. Shaayad sab kuch mention kar diya hoe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Luxury redefined:
    Swimming pool,
    Tennis court,
    Dance room,
    Reading areas,
    Squash court,
    Jogging trails,
    Dog walking tracks,
    Gym,
    Convenience shopping
    Cohesive urban design to include roads, Street furniture, Street lighting, Paving and signage.

The club would have all the modern facilities like multipurpose party hall with kitchen, Restaurant, Bar, Family lounge, Gymnasium, Squash court, Reading room, Resort type pool, Changing rooms, Steam and sauna rooms, Snooker, Golf simulations room, Yoga, Conference room, Kids indoor and outdoor play area with seesaws, Sand-Pits, And climbing frames, Outdoor terraces for sit-Outs and party.

Must do some serious searching to see what has been missed. Shaayad sab kuch mention kar diya hoe.

Paaji,

Jis Bande ne bhi ki hai usne seedhe ireo ke saari previous projects ka amrit manthan karke ek vish kanya ke haath yeh amrit pesh kiya hai ( 67a ). ab yeh amrit hai ya vish time hi bateyega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Paaji,

Jis Bande ne bhi ki hai usne seedhe ireo ke saari previous projects ka amrit manthan karke ek vish kanya ke haath yeh amrit pesh kiya hai ( 67a ). ab yeh amrit hai ya vish time hi bateyega.

Gurgaon RE trumps Religion... at least it promises returns in this very life...

yes, "time hi batayega"... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Friends , Any one with latest updates ? ..plz do share
    CommentQuote
  • By the way ...being a pet owner , I do love the concept of having a dedicated dog walking path ..., finally something for pets also in these hi lux buildings ! this should be mandatory in all projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    If all this is true ( from a big ireo broker) , then this is going to be one awesome place to live

Dedicated elevators per floor
    High speed elevators,

Luxury redefined:
    Swimming pool,
    Tennis court,
    Dance room,
    Reading areas,

Highlighted the best of the amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know, when the cheques will start getting cashed for this project and any news on the launch date ?
    CommentQuote
  • On the banking of the cheque does it mean that the allotment it's confirmed or its the start of the verification procedure adopted by Ireo
    CommentQuote
  • Can any of the seniors please help me in understanding the pre launch process ?

Sorry, I am new to this...I have given cheque to the broker who says that he has submitted that to IREO along with the form. What will happen now ? Will IREO first do the verification or bank my cheque ? When is it confirmed that my unit is reserved in this project. after the cheque is cahsed ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Just received the application form today. The cheques should be banked in a couple of days.

Will update once it is debited but the broker said it would be debited the next day.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Just received the application form today. The cheques should be banked in a couple of days.

Will update once it is debited but the broker said it would be debited the next day.

Thanks

Did you mean the pre launch form or the detailed form for the unit in the new project. I filled the form which was the one page form 'Pre Launch form' and submitted that to IREO along with the cheque. Did you mean the same form.
    CommentQuote
  • No I meant the Booking application form, it is 21 pages. These are the amounts of cheques:

2Bed: 1300000 Lakhs
    2+Study: 1500000 Lakhs
    3Bed : 1700000 Lakhs
    3+1 :1900000 Lakhs
    4BR : 2700000 Lakhs

Thanks

Originally Posted by Sale27
    Did you mean the pre launch form or the detailed form for the unit in the new project. I filled the form which was the one page form 'Pre Launch form' and submitted that to IREO along with the cheque. Did you mean the same form.
    CommentQuote
    No I meant the Booking application form, it is 21 pages. These are the amounts of cheques:

Thanks

Are sizes above 2000 sq ft in tower D and they are for 9250 , is this true ? Tower D lux tower
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure on the size but he did mention the price is 9450 but my booking would be at 8750. Dont know which tower he was talking about, so that 9250 must be more now.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Norway
    Are sizes above 2000 sq ft in tower D and they are for 9250 , is this true ? Tower D lux tower
    CommentQuote
    No I meant the Booking application form, it is 21 pages. These are the amounts of cheques:

Thanks

My broker only asked me for the 12 Lkh cheque and only one page pre launch form. I am not sure what should we expect in the pre launch, the 21 page form which you have field or the one which I have submitted.

How come you have filled in the normal 21 pages form when the porject has not been officially launched yet. Whta is the project name, size and other specification because if we dont have such details then how can we will the form for a unit ???

I just worried now, has anybody else submitted 12lkh cheque along with one pager form ?
    CommentQuote