The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
    I respect the pov of people who have positive views about spr without questioning their motives. one needs to be respectfull of all opinions even if they do not match ours.

U have been making somewhat inciting posts against the Bubble thread & guys supporting this theory .

I hope that the respect/focus u r talking about, was just lost momentarily .

Have fun .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      U have been making somewhat inciting posts against the Bubble thread & guys supporting this theory .

Have fun .

.......... also, i forgot to add, another member got into some serious discussions with me yesterday on something similar, but most of my comments were not for him .

Comment

Have fun .

if that is so i would ensure the same is corrected. and i am equally sure that there have been several namecalling resorted by bubble thread guys ( not you but several others ), i am sure they will also be reminded.

irrespective of the same, if i have shown disrespect to any individual, would like to publicly regret the same.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          rs ji,

i took the facts from your post in south park where you had kindly attached the price list of south park for the month of january . it adds upto what i said with plc.

simillarly tata primanti latest launch price was 10k i believe as per tata primanti thread . it appears these are all checked facts.

one can't compare prices of project launched 2 years back with prices of project launched today.

even then all the 3 launches seem absurd as compared to excellent projects available on resale is my pov.

sarcasm and hyperbole as resorted to some of the other are not a substitute for facts. atleast you have tried to reason without resorting to hyperbole and that is appreciated.
          Sir,
          Do you really think that a project launched at 4950/ should be calculated as 7K by adding PLC/EDC/IDC, this is not correct way of comparing. So should we assume that any other project including this IREO will be without PLC and EDC/IDC??
          As far as SPR is concerned, it will be livable by the time projects are ready. No one is in any doubt.
          I totally agree with you that prices of new launches can't be compared with old ones. On the other hand you are comparing SP and Tata Primanti with a yet to be launched project. It is all speculation at this point in time.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

So that being clarified hope that member becomes active again.

We always learn from alternate pov backed with facts.

Comment

.......... also, i forgot to add, another member got into some serious discussions with me yesterday on something similar, but most of my comments were not for him .
              if itwas meant for me , then i missed it totally, because i am by no means any stalwart . i have stopped posting in bubble burst thread because it was too intense and have not posted there since

Comment

Being a Moderator, i would not like to carry this forward, but as the proverb goes "You Must Respect To Expect Respect" .

.............also to add, this goes for all of us .

http://www.hrcsuite.com/career-management/respect

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Sir,
                  Do you really think that a project launched at 4950/ should be calculated as 7K by adding PLC/EDC/IDC, this is not correct way of comparing. So should we assume that any other project including this IREO will be without PLC and EDC/IDC??
                  As far as SPR is concerned, it will be livable by the time projects are ready. No one is in any doubt.
                  I totally agree with you that prices of new launches can't be compared with old ones. On the other hand you are comparing SP and Tata Primanti with a yet to be launched project. It is all speculation at this point in time.
                  RS ji,

No i was taking the BSP price in your price list + PLC, no edc / idc added for south park. And as i said the prices of 10k at spr or 8.5k at 67a or 7k of south park are all absurd. you may disagree. i respect it.

Comment

right now in train but definitely post some facts and why I am resorting to name calling and sarcassm once i reach home, because there is limit to everything although I have tried my best to avoid such posts recently.

Comment

My whole idea is not for or against any person or project or area. I am failing to understand this phenomenon, craze, hype which compels many of us to line with cheques for a new launch.

Why at times we fail to see reason and many just take a plunge and mostly make money. Who is right and who is wrong. What is risky and what is not?

We need to discuss this in a separate thread.
                      Last edited December 31 2015, 11:36 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X