Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • First Ball .Clean Bold on Debut. Why Me Lord ?

Originally Posted by max1234
    CommentQuote
  • I have got a 21 page form from the broker today. And, yes, my cheque has not been encashed yet.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23358Is this the real picture of the project ...any idea ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23358Is this the real picture of the project ...any idea ?

It is. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    It is. :)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Swayam indradev me bheji hei lagta....???

But a damn good scoop I must say....

Originally Posted by Norway
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23358Is this the real picture of the project ...any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway

Right bottom is A, to its right is B, right top is C, left top is D.

That's the grapevine... :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    First Ball .Clean Bold on Debut. Why Me Lord ?

Originally Posted by max1234

Hi
    Greetings

That was hit wicket... will let you know what is clean bold!!

Cheers
    :D:D

Hi
    Greetings

That was hit wicket... will let you know what is clean bold!!

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody's cheque get encashed?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyo check encashed toe dour kie baat apna toe abhi tak woh 21 page waala form bhi nahin bhara gaya. Cibil kae forms kae baad prateeksha hoe rahi hae kae kab broker ji ka phone aayega aur ham agla kadam uthaayengae. Any suggestions if this procedure is correct or I am missing something?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Bhaiyo check encashed toe dour kie baat apna toe abhi tak woh 21 page waala form bhi nahin bhara gaya. Cibil kae forms kae baad prateeksha hoe rahi hae kae kab broker ji ka phone aayega aur ham agla kadam uthaayengae. Any suggestions if this procedure is correct or I am missing something?

Cheers.

CA.

Looks like you'll be catching the 9400 bus... :)
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Bhaiyo check encashed toe dour kie baat apna toe abhi tak woh 21 page waala form bhi nahin bhara gaya. Cibil kae forms kae baad prateeksha hoe rahi hae kae kab broker ji ka phone aayega aur ham agla kadam uthaayengae. Any suggestions if this procedure is correct or I am missing something?

Cheers.

CA.

I am in the same boat as you are
    Filling out the 21 page form, apparently due by the 15th March
    The rate promised is 8750
    Check not cashed yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanju11
    Hi,
    Can sr. suggest to book a 2BHK in which of the best tower among A, B, C for an end user?

with regards,

Sanju

Go for PLC unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Are these prices sustainable?

I have been analyzing Gurgaon market for over 2 decades now, have seen the rise and fall multiple times in this market. In my opinion, these prices are not sustainable.

Here is one of the major reasons:

Delhi Master Plan is likely to open up so much inventory in Delhi and with the new policy on the density being discussed and if it really is implemented, we are looking at Delhi developers being able to acquire FSI at almost 1700 rupees a sq.ft. Which means that they should be able to launch a product with excellent specifications at anywhere in the price band of 7,000 to 8,000 per sq.ft. and lets not forget, Delhi is always going to be a preferred choice for people to invest and live.

As for the price of this project, more than the price, i completely disagree with the way the developers today have started creating a hype about the product, which is completely unethical. In my opinion this is just another way to monopolise.

I would strongly consider Sohna as a new investment hub for small ticket size investments rather than looking at these high end launches, some of which are not even high end in the true meaning of the word...
    CommentQuote
  • right now the company is tight lipped about the rates of the project. it is just watching the brokers dance around the investors so that the hype is created. After following this project for so long it feels that the broker community is the solely responsible for the abrupt rate hikes which is totally unhealthy and unethical. once the project launches at the so-hyped and hiked prices it will be the investor who will be at loss.

Because, the sweet premium that the investor is thinking to scoop out of the deal will already have been eaten by the company.
    CommentQuote