Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been asked to the fill up the 21 page form but I am wondering about the information which I need to fill in the forms as I dont know the area and which tower etc...

    How can we fill that information until the project is officially launched and details are knows ? How will the allotment happen base don this form if we don't fill this information ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sale27
    I have been asked to the fill up the 21 page form but I am wondering about the information which I need to fill in the forms as I dont know the area and which tower etc...
    How can we fill that information untill the project is offically launched and details are knows ? How will the allotment happen base don this form if we dont fill this information ?


    Brother ..u just need to fill up the form ..allotment and location etc all depends on the weight ur broker carries with Ireo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan91
    right now the company is tight lipped about the rates of the project. it is just watching the brokers dance around the investors so that the hype is created. After following this project for so long it feels that the broker community is the solely responsible for the abrupt rate hikes which is totally unhealthy and unethical. once the project launches at the so-hyped and hiked prices it will be the investor who will be at loss.


    Because, the sweet premium that the investor is thinking to scoop out of the deal will already have been eaten by the company.


    I guess that only time will tell , if investors will get their sweet premium or not ! Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Brother ..u just need to fill up the form ..allotment and location etc all depends on the weight ur broker carries with Ireo


    Thanks, does this means that once the project is lauched, we would have a chance of choosing the unit and it will depend on the broker influence in IREO to get a good unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • No , he will get ur allotment done ..confirmed allotment to a particular apartment ! Maybe later on u can pay extra or flip over by paying extra ( tat times rate )
    CommentQuote
  • If the purpose is end use then you wont get good units at first rate. Generally the builders clear the not so special units in the first or special rates. Good units come out in second or third lot and the best come out at the last price.

    Sometimes it makes sense to buy into a project where you want to enter for end use just when the possession is around the corner. Rate more or less becomes same for most of the units and you can pick and chosse the best location of your choice...



    Originally Posted by Sale27
    Thanks, does this means that once the project is lauched, we would have a chance of choosing the unit and it will depend on the broker influence in IREO to get a good unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    If the purpose is end use then you wont get good units at first rate. Generally the builders clear the not so special units in the first or special rates. Good units come out in second or third lot and the best come out at the last price.

    Sometimes it makes sense to buy into a project where you want to enter for end use just when the possession is around the corner. Rate more or less becomes same for most of the units and you can pick and chosse the best location of your choice...


    True Sir , they will never give their prime units on the first rate !
    CommentQuote
  • I have given a cheque to a broker around 10 days back for booking a 2 BHK in pre-launch. I am looking it for my self use but not sure as by the time possesion is given I may have been moved to other city/country.

    Now the broker has called me today and has said that my alloted unit will have a PLC of 1250 Rs.

    Just wanted to know from seniors and others if this will be a good investment to book a 2 BHK at such a high rate (8750 + 1250). I am saying it a investment as I am not sure if I will remain in Gurgain by the time possesion is given.

    If I decide to sell it in future, will I be able to get buyers for an expensive 2 BHK with 1250 PLC in it? Please share your views so that I can take a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgipec
    I have given a cheque to a broker around 10 days back for booking a 2 BHK in pre-launch. I am looking it for my self use but not sure as by the time possesion is given I may have been moved to other city/country.

    Now the broker has called me today and has said that my alloted unit will have a PLC of 1250 Rs.

    Just wanted to know from seniors and others if this will be a good investment to book a 2 BHK at such a high rate (8750 + 1250). I am saying it a investment as I am not sure if I will remain in Gurgain by the time possesion is given.

    If I decide to sell it in future, will I be able to get buyers for an expensive 2 BHK with 1250 PLC in it? Please share your views so that I can take a decision.


    i think u should avoid
    reason 1250 plc is very high i think it will be difficult
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgipec
    I have given a cheque to a broker around 10 days back for booking a 2 BHK in pre-launch. I am looking it for my self use but not sure as by the time possesion is given I may have been moved to other city/country.

    Now the broker has called me today and has said that my alloted unit will have a PLC of 1250 Rs.

    Just wanted to know from seniors and others if this will be a good investment to book a 2 BHK at such a high rate (8750 + 1250). I am saying it a investment as I am not sure if I will remain in Gurgain by the time possesion is given.

    If I decide to sell it in future, will I be able to get buyers for an expensive 2 BHK with 1250 PLC in it? Please share your views so that I can take a decision.


    10k for a new launch?? where most other projects that are half way through like IVV and rest around gcx are below10k.. this is a loot i guess and investors queing up with cheques! i hope ppl have the money to buy the property and not just book it initially and sell after 1st or 2nd demand! getting in at this price is too risky..
    im sold to the ireo city as a concept, but launching new proj at 10k is leaving ntg for investors on the table
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your views Abhay.

    Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

    Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

    If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgipec
    Thanks for your views Abhay.

    Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

    Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

    If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.


    i will not comment on rate may be you are right about price

    but plc is high


    note --- i could be wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgipec
    Thanks for your views Abhay.

    Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

    Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

    If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.


    now its your choice..(plc or not) but do look around also at the recent launches ...bestech 91 ..at 6K, DLF 9K , TATA AT 9-10k ! I think ppl should stop living in the past ..its expensive RE for now in Gurgaon ..
    VV yes if you have ready money ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgipec
    Thanks for your views Abhay.

    Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

    Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

    If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.


    North Facing do get Sun Light, trying going for 3 bhk instad of 2bhk if possible
    CommentQuote
  • Well 10k and that too with no sign of basic infra like road, sewage etc. The other sectors in the vicnity of Golf Course Extension at least have the basics. They might not have street lighting in some areas however this is crap.

    Btw, I decided to cancel my booking but no offence to those who bought the same. I had to cancel due to personal reasons however the sudden jump from 8750 to 10000 is scary and the chances of investors getting stuck are very high. It seemed fairly priced at 8750 considering Emaar's recent pricing however I dont think I can make it to the 10k club :)


    Thats my POV :)
    CommentQuote