Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    now its your choice..(plc or not) but do look around also at the recent launches ...bestech 91 ..at 6K, DLF 9K , TATA AT 9-10k ! I think ppl should stop living in the past ..its expensive RE for now in Gurgaon ..
    VV yes if you have ready money ...

i agree with u with prices if wee see
    bestech 91@ 5500
    dlf sky 86 7000
    dlf ultima@ 10000
    tata and emmar 10000 at dew

i will say instead of above ireo 67 a is best

but what about plc . plc of 250 is ok but what u think 1200 price plc will be easy to resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    i agree with u with prices if wee see
    bestech 91@ 5500
    dlf sky 86 7000
    dlf ultima@ 10000
    tata and emmar 10000 at dew

i will say instead of above ireo 67 a is best

but what about plc . plc of 250 is ok but what u think 1200 price plc will be easy to resale ?

of course, instead of spending so much on PLC for a 2BHK ..better to go for a 3BHK without or min PLC ! 3 BHK is evergreen..check out 2bhk in GA & Skyon are stlll avalible at quite cheaper rates., at these rates 2BHK dont sell that much !
    I think 2BHK with high PLC has remained unsold and thats why our friends broker is pushing this deal .
    CommentQuote
  • My broker told me that my cheque will be encashed tomm, however he has not confirmed any flat no or PLC. Do they actually give all these details at the Pre-launch stage? I thought we will know the actual flat no, PLC etc at the launch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Can someone please confirm if parking is included in the BSP or not?
    I understand the new rules about no separated charges for parking but not sure how Corridors is handling it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hesitant_buyer
    I understand the new rules about no separated charges for parking but not sure how Corridors is handling it

buyer Sir,

As far as my information goes, Ireo has discussed the matter with all their channel partners and in every probability, there would a parking-invisible, unmentioned surcharge added in the BSP. It is only to be seen what gets added in the BSP but I presume it would be nothing less than 350-400 PSFT.

Happy Corridoring and Cheers!

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hesitant_buyer

Parking is not included in bsp. Builders can not charge parking separately.
    However on allotment , they will include parking in bsp. Hence first rate should be 8750+parking/psf.
    CommentQuote
  • I decided to withdraw my cheque....rate is too high... BSP 8750, Parking 650, PLC 1250...+ EDC/IDC, IBMS etc...etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyway the price is so high to begin with, such PLCs will drag the price down later so investors may be left holding the baby while IREO laughs its way to the bank.
    Whatever investors would like to believe, end-users are not fools to pay such prices when similar projects at lesser price would be available at better areas of GCX.

Originally Posted by samie001
    I decided to withdraw my cheque....rate is too high... BSP 8750, Parking 650, PLC 1250...+ EDC/IDC, IBMS etc...etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Gcx is not a heaven.

as much more cheaper options are available on spr.

once litigation patch of spr will clear.

then there is no much difference in gcx and spr.

it is few brokers who have made ireo a leader in price setting nothing much.
    CommentQuote
  • Right...what I meant was that if someone's keen on GCX, there are better options at cheaper price. Anyway 67A is probably further from main GCX area than SPR.
    Investors are rushing to it in the hope of a quick turnaround but any decent profits are not likely to come before 2 years.

Originally Posted by rahul100
    Gcx is not a heaven
    as much more cheaper options are available on spr
    once litigation patch of spr will clear
    then there is no much difference in gcx and spr
    it is few brokers who have made ireo a leader in price setting nothing much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Right...what I meant was that if someone's keen on GCX, there are better options at cheaper price. Anyway 67A is probably further from main GCX area than SPR.
    Investors are rushing to it in the hope of a quick turnaround but any decent profits are not likely to come before 2 years.

100% agreed Saxena ji.. I too was keen to invest in Ireo 67A. We were group of friends who were willing to invest but later decided to keep away and invested some where else in Gurgoan RE.

I still feel that Skyon/VV is better option if something has upfront money. It will give good returns in long run.

Ireo 67A - big no no for me..
    CommentQuote
  • So true.

Since last 4 months especially after seeing the madness in DEW and new gurgaon new launches, I have been talking about huge arbitrage opportunity in SPR.
    The fact is that strength of any market is derived from the resale market . there is a big amount of resale activity going on at spr and both investors and end users have been on cherry picking spree.
    Most of the Unitech projects even without any visible progress on ground have appreciated by 500-700 Rs in resale and that talks a lot about the strength of spr and it's future potential vis a vis other areas in gurgaon.

Ra

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Right...what I meant was that if someone's keen on GCX, there are better options at cheaper price. Anyway 67A is probably further from main GCX area than SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    So true.

Since last 4 months especially after seeing the madness in DEW and new gurgaon new launches, I have been talking about huge arbitrage opportunity in SPR.
    The fact is that strength of any market is derived from the resale market . there is a big amount of resale activity going on at spr and both investors and end users have been on cherry picking spree.
    Most of the Unitech projects even without any visible progress on ground have appreciated by 500-700 Rs in resale and that talks a lot about the strength of spr and it's future potential vis a vis other areas in gurgaon.

Ra

Crazy new launch 10k club will hit SPR when Unitech launch their world spa 2 , no one will be untouched by this. I am reminded by the oft repeated assertion by Matrix ji that the builders have a startegy of launching inflated new launch, so that existing ones look highly attractive value for money , till end users are used to the new normal and it has to end sometime.

The same is prophetic with increasing number of end users finding the earlier inflated prices of GA/ Primanti/ exquisite for e.g. and others in GCx / spr after launch of ireo corridor and chintels/ ats/ puri for e.g. and others in DEW appearing significant value for money :) after new launches from emaar/ tata.

SPR probably will be last of the block because the only one capable of launching at such price is not in great shape , while primanti eventhough has touched 10.7 k is not a new launch .

The only significant difference is most of the guy in new launch that i have interacted with or come across seem to be focussing on retaining it to 30% and are overleveraged beyond it. That is dangerous which was not seen before in my previous interactions .
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, dont think the project is selling very well, My broker had told me he wasnt able to manage the smallest size and was asking to buy the 2+1 study one. I asked him to cancel it and I am not interested. Today he called back saying he has spoken to Ireo and he would be able to arrange the smallest size :)

Dont know what that means but dont think there are too many takers.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Btw, dont think the project is selling very well, My broker had told me he wasnt able to manage the smallest size and was asking to buy the 2+1 study one. I asked him to cancel it and I am not interested. Today he called back saying he has spoken to Ireo and he would be able to arrange the smallest size :)

Dont know what that means but dont think there are too many takers.

Thanks

You will see a marketing release from all of them emaar, tata & ireo that the project has been a roaring success , sold in matter of hours :).

I do not see that as a problem, this time they have possibly tried to reduce the apartment size to have more price realization in the misguided hope that people are only interested in ticket size and not necessarily the per sq ft rate.

The worst case is increasing evidence of people trying to buy into the project for 30% only and have no intention or means to hold onto beyond that ( atleast in my conversations with many potential applicant and what we can read in the posts ). A good CIBIL score can help keep out the rif raff, but how can you gauge the ability & willingness of the person to hold onto the project till posession .
    CommentQuote