Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Earlier I used to think that there might be slight correction and a long stagnation in prices whenever the tide turns.

But the way the new launches are being priced; God alone save the buyers at these prices.

Comment

And 10K on super Built Up area means 15-16K on carpet area.

This pricing in terms of carpet area is getting quite close to prime properties on Golf Course.

As heavy loading has become quite rampant nowadays where even a 2BHK is 1500 sq feet.
      Last edited December 31 2015, 11:37 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I had visited the Ireo office and it is confirmed news that it will be built on 40 Acre land

Comment

Originally posted by VTinvest View Post
          anger ji kal aap kahan chale gaye the,

jahan pehle jaate ho wahan aapke followers aa jate hain aur fir aapko suspension mil jata hai,

you know yesterday something strange was being posted u know dhamki types n all that,

the whole thread was HIJACKED and when i objected , you wont imagine in the morning atleast 5 pages and more than 40 posts were deleted.

Sir i do not have any followers ..followers bade logon ke hote hain...and as you know i am just a mango man!!!

As for the events of yesterday, admin doesnt want any discussion on them and I shall not comment...
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            a mail from broker reproduced verbatim without any font change also . the saga continues , if you like it fine, if not ignore it.
            -----------------------------------------------------
            The Ireo Group is the well known real estate developer. The residential and commercial projects by Ireo are spread all over the India. The Ireo Group has achieved a new height of success with its excellence work, quality and commitment. Ireo Group worked on many residential and commercial projects in Delhi and NCR region.

As you know residential project of any city is answerable in changing the development and growth of that city. The residential properties include properties which are meant for residential project uses such as apartments, villas, independent floors and residential plots. These types of residential properties are being highly demanded in Gurgaon Real Estate. Ireo Developer has its important role towards building of residential properties in Gurgaon. A numbers of residential projects have been built up by Ireo Developer. These residential projects are prepared with a lot of facilities and have an ultra modern style of structural design. The villas, apartment and plots being built up by Ireo real estate developer are equipped with more and more facilities making it matchless from others residential project in Gurgaon.

Now again in Gurgaon, Ireo Builder Gurgaon launched its new residential project, Ireo Sector 67 – A is strategically located at Sector 67 A, Golf course extension road (southern peripheral road) Gurgaon. Nestled a midst lush landscapes Ireo Sector 67 A Residential Project have better location advantages like 20 minutes driving distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport and excellent connectivity to New Delhi through National Highway – 8. This integrated residential project is in the close proximity to the many companies, offices, malls, bank, schools and hospitals etc. which means your work, fun and entertainment will be within walking distance.

Really Ireo New Project Gurgaon comes as a new hope for customers who seek to separate from their limited way of life and help them enjoy a healthy and wealthy life. Spread across 40 acres of land, Ireo Sector 67 A Gurgaon is an essential part of a Sustainable Integrated Green Township that brings you a home with amenities you never expected. Ireo Apartments in Gurgaon offering luxurious residential 2/3/4 BHK apartments with lounge and servant room. All these living options have been designed by world class architects and designers to let you lead a wonderful kind of living at a price you never thought possible. In a location that's all set to be one of the most desirable addresses in the very near future.

Finally after all the speculation in the market I would hereby like to disclose the rate to all the Ireo Investors and End Users i.e Rs.8500/sqft.
            Kinjal Ji,

This is the latest email I also got from this broker after many others from different brokers. My main broker has informed that the final rate has still not been disclosed by IREO and they are still waiting for some clearance. Not specific which one.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Check the following.... received from one of the brokers...

__________________________________________________ _________________

Options

2BR 1296-1350
              2BR+SQ 1476-1632
              3BR 1727-1876
              3BR+SQ 1869-1967
              3BR+SQ 2097-2213
              3BR+FL+SQ 2416
              4BR+FL+SQ 2684-2851

LAND : 41 Acres
              UNITS : 2009
              Cluster: A B C D
              Archtech: ARCOP
              Land Scape : Craknell (Bruj Khalifa)
              13 Acre Green 25 Acre Open Space Height: (G+12) to (G+18)

Rate: 8750/-
              Parking:5.85 Lakhs
              PLC: Corner: 250/- Small Green: 750/- Large Green: 1200/-
              Two Major Entrances: 90 meter and 60 meter wide Road
              Booking Amount: 10%

Comment

5.85L for parking?? and so much for PLC!!! masahaallah!! So much for brand!

Comment

Originally posted by horizonkns View Post
                  5.85L for parking?? and so much for PLC!!! masahaallah!! So much for brand!
                  its not the brand.. but its cashing on the greed of the investors.. I dont think builders are at fault.. its us who are ready to offer them anything...
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                    its not the brand.. but its cashing on the greed of the investors.. I dont think builders are at fault.. its us who are ready to offer them anything...
                    "vinashay kaale vipreeta buddhi " . if not there , the builders will b reaching the same very soon. 10k club ke hod me pata nahin kya kya hone vaala hai.

good to see almost unanimity amongst many fans.

Comment

Unitech is planning 15 acre project in 69; size 4500 min, @10 - 12K.

How does Ireo 67a sound now...
                      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X