Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mine is Holier then thou....

Dear Sir,

Kuch to hei... Shaayad pichley janam ka. Kitna bhi avoid karoon aapko par aap aisaa jaal bicchatey ho ki pakad aur jakad he letey ho...

Its been a long time I have been loosing interest in IREF because there is nothing new to contribute. Same old story of rates, location, SPR Vs Gcx Vs Dew, Ireo promoters Vs IREO bashers, Builders Lobby Vs Poor citizen's lobby, RE Bull Vs RE Bear, Investor Vs End user, Ethical Vs Unethical, Cash Vs All white, I/Me/Mine Vs Rest of All, crusaders of citizens right Vs supporters of every thing evil.....

To be honest sir, I have done all this a million times and and dont really see anything new in what you just wrote.... Neither I have anything to write for or against the points raised by you.
    But in all humility would like to draw your attention to the fact please for sometime try and read few posts without the filters of the position that you have taken. It would help us in taking a meaning full discussion forward.

Now what you just wrote I have not been able to understand the purpose of writing it here. Especially to the points I wanted to communicate.

Neither I SUPPORT builder lobby as mentioned by Manoj nor I am taking the side of the builder like beautifully explained by you below.

You yourself have mentioned somewhere that you had made 200%-300% return in plot and forget about you there are many across India/world who would have made multiple times return in Real estate. Then why the money earned by us as Investors is termed as "Mehnat ki Kamai' and what builders are doing is "Chori Ki Kamai". When all of us are making money from the same market and infact our valuations are going up due the high prices brought by these builders then why dosent that income pinch us and why does there rates hurt us.

There are millions in India, working as a couple or as individual who earn a salary of 30-40k per month and dream of owning a house. But will they ever be able to buy that house. Dont you think we all have contributed in every little way and taking these prices further up. Should they not accuse all of us who have been buying multiple properties and increasing the prices and reducing the inventory in the market?

If you look from their lense then we are equally wrong as much the builders are. Builders are being termed as Villains because they are charding obscene PLC, Escalation clause , Higher BSP.... Similarly we should also be termed villains for these families for making property go out of reach from their hand.

Now if someone reads this post and feels that I am supporting Builder lobby then my sympathies for their understanding. But if someone can understand the simple point that by blaming builders for the greed and reason for price inflation is not correct.

If I ask you to read your own lines in the context of being expressed by lower income group people directed to all of us, then you would understand why I am putting all of us and the builder lobby in the same platform.

Just replace the highlighted words in place of the preceeding words written by you below...

Originally Posted by abc111
    Poor Builders.

Quite agree with this; we should allow them (Investors HIG) also to make money.
    200% margins are so less for them (Investors HIG)

Mercedes and BMWs are so outdated.
    Poor Builder's should at least have a jet of their own. (Investors HIG)

And elections are coming.
    And who will sponsor the need of Builder's friends (or masters ) Politicians.
    Friend in need is Friend indeed. (Investors HIG)

Inflation is so high.
    So what if (Investor is giving a logic of high resale price is due to holding cost,oppurtunity cost, interest cost etc etc )Builder's include the escalation clause; what' wrong in it.
    Builders's (Investors HIG) with their meagre resources can't hedge the inflation risk but wives of India are extremely smart.They will manage the inflation risk and pay whatever money builder demands at the time of possession.

Builder's Legal team( Investors/HIG's broker) is quite efficient and believe in fair and safe play.
    And they are quite clear that advertisements are just advertisements.
    If someone's gets fooled by them ; its not the mistake of Builders (Investors HIG).

Lets stop painting ourselves as Saints and builders as only cause of evil.

RA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear Sir,

Kuch to hei... RA.

Rushil Bhai. a new fan addition in your long list.. we (Everyone) is guilty of raising prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every one just dropped in to confirm weather the cheques are banked or not ....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear Sir,

Kuch to hei... Shaayad pichley janam ka. Kitna bhi avoid karoon aapko par aap aisaa jaal bicchatey ho ki pakad aur jakad he letey ho...

Its been a long time I have been loosing interest in IREF because there is nothing new to contribute. Same old story of rates, location, SPR Vs Gcx Vs Dew, Ireo promoters Vs IREO bashers, Builders Lobby Vs Poor citizen's lobby, RE Bull Vs RE Bear, Investor Vs End user, Ethical Vs Unethical, Cash Vs All white, I/Me/Mine Vs Rest of All, crusaders of citizens right Vs supporters of every thing evil.....

To be honest sir, I have done all this a million times and and dont really see anything new in what you just wrote.... Neither I have anything to write for or against the points raised by you.
    But in all humility would like to draw your attention to the fact please for sometime try and read few posts without the filters of the position that you have taken. It would help us in taking a meaning full discussion forward.

Now what you just wrote I have not been able to understand the purpose of writing it here. Especially to the points I wanted to communicate.

Neither I SUPPORT builder lobby as mentioned by Manoj nor I am taking the side of the builder like beautifully explained by you below.

You yourself have mentioned somewhere that you had made 200%-300% return in plot and forget about you there are many across India/world who would have made multiple times return in Real estate. Then why the money earned by us as Investors is termed as "Mehnat ki Kamai' and what builders are doing is "Chori Ki Kamai". When all of us are making money from the same market and infact our valuations are going up due the high prices brought by these builders then why dosent that income pinch us and why does there rates hurt us.

There are millions in India, working as a couple or as individual who earn a salary of 30-40k per month and dream of owning a house. But will they ever be able to buy that house. Dont you think we all have contributed in every little way and taking these prices further up. Should they not accuse all of us who have been buying multiple properties and increasing the prices and reducing the inventory in the market?

If you look from their lense then we are equally wrong as much the builders are. Builders are being termed as Villains because they are charding obscene PLC, Escalation clause , Higher BSP.... Similarly we should also be termed villains for these families for making property go out of reach from their hand.

Now if someone reads this post and feels that I am supporting Builder lobby then my sympathies for their understanding. But if someone can understand the simple point that by blaming builders for the greed and reason for price inflation is not correct.

If I ask you to read your own lines in the context of being expressed by lower income group people directed to all of us, then you would understand why I am putting all of us and the builder lobby in the same platform.

Just replace the highlighted words in place of the preceeding words written by you below...

RA.

Beautifully said Sir ,
    It is safer to invest with a builder who is making 200% profit at least then he will complete his project on time with promised lux specs , If not then how will he make his 300% profits from his next project
    We all are in this game of greed , the builder , investor & the end user ( he is looking at a long long term appreciation ) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Mostly investors are rushing towards this hoping to make good returns after an year (or earlier), but they would also need an enduser at the end of this ponzi game.
    Think from an enduser's viewpoint. Suppose Im an enduser ambling around GCX after 1 or 2 yrs and looking for a 3BHK. I see Uptown ready, IVV almost ready with an amazing iconic design. On GC road side, a small but nice Heritage One also ready and Pioneer Presidia almost ready. And all of these at lesser cost, comparable specs and better location !!
    So what do you think an enduser would choose ??

To make a decent profits, one has to pray that Ireo GA, Skyon, VV reaches a new price level.. If someone is willing to sell 67A at 10000 BSP (resale), I beleive other ireo properties SKyon, IVV must be more than 13000 (resale) . GA is near possession so does not make a difference... It will take time..

Ireo has started following this process.. they have already increased the price of GA, Skyon, IVV and it should be further increased at 67a formal launch..

Just imagine, if there are creating a hype for 67a, what would be the rate of new project being launched in Ireo city with same spec as in 67A.

good specification is a must for ireo in 67a since they can only sell project not the location whereas Ireo city. it has a inherent advantage of location.. hence the bigger project area (40 acres) for Ireo 67A . Ireo can not rely on other builder investment in 67A so they have to come up soemthing special within project..

It is my POV, if do not agree, ignore it..
    CommentQuote
  • My cheque has not been encashed yet. Not sure why they are taking so long. Over a week now. I was told that I have to pay another 16 Lakhs within 60 days.

Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
    Hi every one just dropped in to confirm weather the cheques are banked or not ....?
    CommentQuote
  • Ref the lovely pov by rushilarora.

People who own more than one house are certainly as much a part as the builders.

but as to villains, neither builders nor investors deserve the tag. this tag is fully deserved by the philosophy professors and partly by the govt babus; the former for abdicating their responsibility to guide culture/policy and the latter for corruption.
    CommentQuote
  • I have 2 things to say here -

1 ) Yes, Investors r greedy, but the Builders r the much bigger devil here . By equating the greed of the Builders with that of the Investors, one cannot shift the blame or maybe, ask Investors to share the blame in equal proportion .

2 ) Yes, Investors r part of this whole system & they help in feeding the growth of this evil, but as i said, u r looking to equate 2 different segments/ two different greed's / two different motives & objectives . It is like saying that a man who steals a loaf of bread to feed his family & the Person who hoards all the food in the world ( to later sell in the black market ) r thief's & both need to be hanged .

No body is a saint here & whoever is looking to paint Investors /Builders as Saints is living in a fools paradise, but there is no point in equating them . Both of them thrive because of each other & because of the corrupt system .

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear Sir,

Kuch to hei... .........

RA.
    CommentQuote
  • this discussion reminds me one of my colleagues-

He wanted to buy something in 2010 for 50 lakh , did not buy it due to his low risk taking capacity.. again tried in 2011 , did not buy it.. did try in 2012 but could not afford to buy it.. again tried in 2013 this time everything was out of his scope, he tried to buy in bhiwadi, but was not convinced to buy in bhiwadi..

toh woh bola --

"pura gurgoan ka satyanash kar diya greedy logon ne.. main toh mere home town (some rural area in haryana) main plot lunga.. mere plot ki value 3 times ho jayengi and gurgoan market dub jayengi tab main gurgoan main 2 flat lunga..

iss kahte hian khisyana billi..

what I want to say is.. everyone is looking to make money. and this money flow is not due to person earning capacity.. some land get sold in rural areas (read this agriculture land) and people buy 2-3 flats in gurgaon.. hence one more investor is born

so people who own more than one house are also not as much as gulity as builders.. rationalale is now builders have become smart and they know how to make more money hence transfer charges are increased..

this money will keep flowing form rual areas to main hub and will keep increasing the rates... everyone is trying to justify the rates.. it is part of bussiness.. I am a bussiness man and always would like to multiply my money... if i am seeing a potential in RE, i will put the money in.. hence no one is greedy and every one is greedy..

everyone tries to multiply money by some way or other.. earlier it was due to money given on interest, now people put same money in property..

i would give a simple example of axis bank new advertisement where one customer effects life of so many enterprenaurs /shop keeper/ servents .. because it is a chain.
    one end user will create atleast 3 transactions in RE.. hence there will be no shortage of customer.. people aspirations will keep driving it..

person having 2 bhk will always aspire for 3 bhk, 3bhk for 4 bhk.. one aspiration creates 2 potential customer in market.. bad part is that it will make sure that richer get more richer and poor get more poorer..

one thing, i too do not endorse Vilains tag.. ram and ravan both are within us..jiska palda bhari wohi feature takes a privleage.. so famous poem make sense..

har kisi ke andar hain ram and ravan.. main aur ram kaha se lao..

kisi ko sach main dikkat hian toh stop comming on IREF and stop talking about RE market.. this has been a trend acroos globe in emerging economies. and it will not be going to change..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

My broker is getting me a C block unit with Rs 1250 PLC on 10th floor, is it a good block and floor to go with ?
    CommentQuote
  • Have they started the allocation process? how is the broker confirming a flat at pre-launch stage? Is he reliable? My broker has said that allocation will happen shortly.

Originally Posted by Sale27
    Hi,

My broker is getting me a C block unit with Rs 1250 PLC on 10th floor, is it a good block and floor to go with ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh to mujhe abc bhai ki kahani lag rahi hain

Originally Posted by amitgargi
    this discussion reminds me one of my colleagues-

He wanted to buy something in 2010 for 50 lakh , did not buy it due to his low risk taking capacity.. again tried in 2011 , did not buy it.. did try in 2012 but could not afford to buy it.. again tried in 2013 this time everything was out of his scope, he tried to buy in bhiwadi, but was not convinced to buy in bhiwadi..

toh woh bola --

"pura gurgoan ka satyanash kar diya greedy logon ne.. main toh mere home town (some rural area in haryana) main plot lunga.. mere plot ki value 3 times ho jayengi and gurgoan market dub jayengi tab main gurgoan main 2 flat lunga..

iss kahte hian khisyana billi..

what I want to say is.. everyone is looking to make money. and this money flow is not due to person earning capacity.. some land get sold in rural areas (read this agriculture land) and people buy 2-3 flats in gurgaon.. hence one more investor is born

so people who own more than one hours are also not as much as gulity as builders.. rationalale is now builders have become smart and they know how to make more money hence transfer charges are increased..

this money will keep flowing form rual areas to main hub and will keep increasing the rates... everyone is trying to justify the rates.. it is part of bussiness.. I am a bussiness man and always would like to multiply my money... if i am seeing a potential in RE, i will put the money in.. hence no one is greedy and every one is greedy..

everyone tries to multiply money by some way or other.. earlier it was due to money given on interest, now people put same money in property..

i would give a simple example of axis bank new advertisement where one customer effects life of so many enterprenaurs /shop keeper/ servents .. because it is a chain.
    one end user will create atleast 3 transactions in RE.. hence there will be no shortage of customer.. people aspirations will keep driving it..

person having 2 bhk will always aspire for 3 bhk, 3bhk for 4 bhk.. one aspiration creates 2 potential customer in market.. bad part is that it will make sure that richer get more richer and poor get more poorer..

one thing, i too do not endorse Vilains tag.. ram and ravan both are within us..jiska palda bhari wohi feature takes a privleage.. so famous poem make sense..

har kisi ke andar hain ram and ravan.. main aur ram kaha se lao..

kisi ko sach main dikkat hian toh stop comming on IREF and stop talking about RE market.. this has been a trend acroos globe in emerging economies. and it will not be going to change..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Yeh to mujhe abc bhai ki kahani lag rahi hain

Hey,

Please.. This post was not to comment on anyone.. This is a generic one.. just my POV. I am not against anyone and I am not with anyone..
    My motive (on IREF) is to understand RE and keep making money.. It is as simple as that.

everyone is my friend and everyone is my enemy.. I just try to understand different people perspective and post my own thought process so that we all can enjoy , understand and give a good life to our loved ones..

God bless All..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    Hey,

Please.. This post was not to comment on anyone.. This is a generic one.. just my POV. I am not against anyone and I am not with anyone..
    My motive (on IREF) is to understand RE and keep making money.. It is as simple as that.

everyone is my friend and everyone is my enemy.. I just try to understand different people perspective and post my own thought process so that we all can enjoy , understand and give a good life to our loved ones..

God bless All..

That's a Nice POV

Same here ..it's all about $$$$ ..no friend no enemy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sale27
    Hi,

Sir , I was told only A Block ( first building ) is on offer in pre launch @8750 BSP , if your broker lets you know the location difference of C block with A block , plz do share !
    CommentQuote