The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
    some says they dont have license, few says land is in dispute and last year one of their senior marketing guy lied to me in post property show dinner saying they didnt get good response for this project hence postponed....

Atal bihari ji bhi upar chale gaye ab to, ab kon bataega ki sachhai kya hai
    Bhaiya kaun se Atal ji ki baat kar rahe ho?
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by LoAfEr View Post
      some says they dont have license, few says land is in dispute and last year one of their senior marketing guy lied to me in post property show dinner saying they didnt get good response for this project hence postponed....

Atal bihari ji bhi upar chale gaye ab to, ab kon bataega ki sachhai kya hai
      They don't have a licence as on date and the land has been disputed.the senior marketing guy lied that the project was not at a good location.but yes location is also a concern as it would be the only project outside so called ireo city and that too in one of the isolated sectors but I will bet they would many who would still buy.

Comment

This is a great example of builders making money. 18 months they collected cheques at 5500/- psft and now they are talking about 8750/- . Not sure what are they upto.

Comment

Ireo victor valley is also not part of ireo city and...

Originally posted by deep345 View Post
          They don't have a licence as on date and the land has been disputed.the senior marketing guy lied that the project was not at a good location.but yes location is also a concern as it would be the only project outside so called ireo city and that too in one of the isolated sectors but I will bet they would many who would still buy.

Comment

Only Grand Arch, Serviced residences are part of IREO City. Rest, Victory Valley, Uptown, Gurgaon Hills and to some extent Skyon are projects on independent land parcels. So will be Sec 67A project. Still each project has an identity.

Comment

This project is over priced and I made a decision to pass it despite waiting for couple of months.. As I am told many channel partners and brokers are finding it very hard to sell it despite offering hefty discounts..I believe IREO made a wrong move on this by over pricing it particularly when there are shortage of buyers.

I have withdrawn my check... not a worthwhile investment.

Comment

buzz about the project is for sure this time . Have placed cheque for a 3 bhk in this one through the broker . cheques would be banked in feb end or mid .have got assurance from broker for confirmed allotment .price as rightly mentioned is 8750 psf ,and car parking plc etc are extra . and was told car parking charges may be clubbed with bsp when allotment happens but that would be over and above 8750 . i believe its a good investment for 1 yr time span as it is by far the largest group housing by ireo in gurgaon so far .

Comment

Ireo will have hard time selling at this exorbitant price at such a bad location especially when they have to offload 2000 units..

Originally posted by heravish View Post
                  This project is over priced and I made a decision to pass it despite waiting for couple of months.. As I am told many channel partners and brokers are finding it very hard to sell it despite offering hefty discounts..I believe IREO made a wrong move on this by over pricing it particularly when there are shortage of buyers.

I have withdrawn my check... not a worthwhile investment.

Comment

Even I have given my cheque 8750 for the 13xx size. I am not sure about the parking but I havent got any discount.

Guys, If anyone managed a decent discount, please upate on the same.

Thanks

Comment

I believe every one whose check is there will get allotment since there are no buyers..While buying is easy, selling this will be highly impossible..so buyers will have to pay all installments and own it..I do not see any short term returns at this price..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X