Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • He is perturbed by the way you had put it across rather than your intent...
    This explanation of yours makes it more humane....

Originally Posted by golu11
    the transaction value in question is minimum 15 million INR....I am just giving an Idea to him that if he doesn't want to enter then "block the cheque' instead of 'writing the blog'.
    CommentQuote
  • one of the broker called me and said that he can get me a flat booked at 8750/- per sqft even today. i was curious and asked him how is that possible? he said some of the people have blocked the cheques and my booking can be applied in lieu of those.

i asked if he can get me non plc smallest size ; he didn't say no but didn't either confirm. But a plc unit he said was confirmed.

Any idea what is happening?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    one of the broker called me and said that he can get me a flat booked at 8750/- per sqft even today. i was curious and asked him how is that possible? he said some of the people have blocked the cheques and my booking can be applied in lieu of those.

i asked if he can get me non plc smallest size ; he didn't say no but didn't either confirm. But a plc unit he said was confirmed.

Any idea what is happening?

its all a gimmick..theres no over-subscription..ireo hasnt been able to sell wtevr they targeted..the brokers all were creating hype!!
    thanks to prudent investors!! price is the king, and nt hype
    CommentQuote
  • Well,

I am sure the project is not selling very well. My broker called me a few times asking me to go ahead with the booking. Imagine Ireo brokers willing to give discounts :), thats amazing.

Originally Posted by arjunr
    its all a gimmick..theres no over-subscription..ireo hasnt been able to sell wtevr they targeted..the brokers all were creating hype!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjunr

it has happened in the case of DLF ultima Sec 81 today , if Ireo also decreases its price .. ..it's all gravy train for us :bab (59): congratulations Investors
    CommentQuote
  • This project is not going to give any sort of premium for the next 6 months , RIght now if One is vigilant enough , There are plenty distress sales coming in the market , Its actually cherry picking time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    This project is not going to give any sort of premium for the next 6 months , RIght now if One is vigilant enough , There are plenty distress sales coming in the market , Its actually cherry picking time...

Sir , cherry picking at what rate ....Below 8750 or 9450 as the official Launch is expected at 10 k
    CommentQuote
  • I am talking about Resales on Eway/ New ggn / Ext , Resale has gone slow for projects where Large amount of Cash is involved
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    These appear to be fabricated stories...any genuine person with common sense would have blocked cheque also and would not prefer to sit on edge hoping Ireo doesn't commit the oversight.

My most respected dear golu11 SSSiiiRRR,

With no disrespect intended and contrary to maybe your most probable habit, I am not the type to block my cheques once written and handed over. Ireo is a respectable entity and even if they have banked my cheques, I can wait to take my money back. Nevertheless it does not give you or anyone else the right to question the integrity of any other member in any manner what so ever. We all are living in a civilized world and there is no reason for me to waste my energy and other members precious time to involve myself into an unnecessary argument with you. Even if it is a fabricated story, it should not tickle you as my profits or losses do not effect you. That is the end of this unwarranted discussion. Period.

And Norge Bhai Shib, Thanks for warning me about Ireo but do not stress yourself-maerae paesae kie chinta maen khud kar lounga. Aapkae concern kae liyae shukriya.

So Chill and Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Magadh_Pride
    Regarding the closed ended nature of IREO ........

Is IREO is really a single fund or is it a fund manager handling the 401(k) accounts for various entities. I don't know for IREO, but generally the house will have their investments in a basket of funds with multiple investment horizons, asset classes and hedging

Other than this point- which is open to any responses so far... There was also a mention of CIBIL scores as a checkpoint to ensure "quality investors"

My understanding on the profile of this cash-piled investor groups/ SME /Delhi Seth-jis is that they will always have an impeccable CIBIL score. Many of them play all cash games remaining virtually outside the "organized economy" which CIBIL monitors. Well, you have never used a credit card or taken a bank loan, you will of course have a great score !! Wonder how that helps assure a "quality" of the investors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjunr

Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Well,

I am sure the project is not selling very well. My broker called me a few times asking me to go ahead with the booking. Imagine Ireo brokers willing to give discounts :), thats amazing.

...............i don't follow Ireo as such & my comment on the so far performance of this Project is based on quoted comments & the overall feel of this thread .

It clearly proves that despite all the obvious hype & the best of on line marketing & all the gimmicks tried by different People to keep the focus on this thread, it finally turned into a whimper .

.............as arjunr said, thanks to prudent investors!!, price is the king, and not the hype .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Other than this point- which is open to any responses so far... There was also a mention of CIBIL scores as a checkpoint to ensure "quality investors"

My understanding on the profile of this cash-piled investor groups/ SME /Delhi Seth-jis is that they will always have an impeccable CIBIL score. Many of them play all cash games remaining virtually outside the "organized economy" which CIBIL monitors. Well, you have never used a credit card or taken a bank loan, you will of course have a great score !! Wonder how that helps assure a "quality" of the investors?

exactly my point , please see my responses above on the said issue in response to rushilji post :).
    CommentQuote
  • I read all the posts since yesterday evening and finally decided not to go ahead with IREO booking. I tendered my apology to my broker friend and he was slightly disappointed and saying this is gold and will give 1000/- premium in 6-8 months and company has already increased prices. I humbly refused him though i did feel bad about him as he has really worked hard and visisted my office and residence no of times for one document or the other.

So finally as someone rightly said - Consumer is King. !!! Let's not help these brokers and builders create a bubble. Because when bubble bursts it is the people like us suffer.
    CommentQuote
    I read all the posts since yesterday evening and finally decided not to go ahead with IREO booking. I tendered my apology to my broker friend and he was slightly disappointed and saying this is gold and will give 1000/- premium in 6-8 months and company has already increased prices. I humbly refused him though i did feel bad about him as he has really worked hard and visisted my office and residence no of times for one document or the other.

So finally as someone rightly said - Consumer is King. !!! Let's not help these brokers and builders create a bubble. Because when bubble bursts it is the people like us suffer.

very wise decision . anything running against fundamentals willl not stay for long. all these new launches at prices beyond fundamentals are bound for failure irrespective of what they claim .
    CommentQuote
    I read all the posts since yesterday evening and finally decided not to go ahead with IREO booking. I tendered my apology to my broker friend and he was slightly disappointed and saying this is gold and will give 1000/- premium in 6-8 months and company has already increased prices. I humbly refused him though i did feel bad about him as he has really worked hard and visisted my office and residence no of times for one document or the other.

Thats true...
    I believe the prices are futuristic with high BSP and unusual PLC for the location
    Even DLF which started with 10k has now come down to 8.5k lookin at tepid response from market.
    CommentQuote