The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by aquatic View Post
    Hey i just got a email for some Inaugural discount from All check deals that they can get me unit in Ireo 67A for BSP 6250 ...........is it a shitty marketing technique of brokers or what going on ?????
    aquatic ji,

Vyang kae mood maen nahin haen hum aajkal kyonkie aajkal aisae sukhad samachaar hotae hie nahin.

Woh baat alag hae kae aapkae is broker ka shaayad tankan error hae. Kripya ussae spasht kar laen aur hamaen souchit karaen-hum sab kae liyae sambhavtah behtar hoga.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Distance between sector 112 and sector 67a is approx 20km.... At both end two different builder are launching products at 8500++ rates... Both locations are not great locations but still have such high rates...

Can someone explain me what's going on ???

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
        Distance between sector 112 and sector 67a is approx 20km.... At both end two different builder are launching products at 8500++ rates... Both locations are not great locations but still have such high rates...

rushil ji builder loot rahe hai
        both are overpriced these rate should come after 1 or 2 years
        they are taking profit of investors also
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

67a, 112, 113, 72 ( for new towers ) , 70, and even heard dlf sec 9x. wherever you see whichever sub market 10k is the new normal .

Comment

Sir mujhey to lagta hei ki investor bhi lut lut ke dheedh no Gaye hein... They are ok with getting the return after 2 years.... It's like before train stops at the platform, people throw their Handkerchief, dupatta, Miithai ka dabba etc from the window to block their seat. Fir train 4ghantey baad chaley ya chaley he Nahin... They are not bothered as long as they have secured their position....

Mujhey kuch aisa he hota llag raha hei...

Originally posted by abhay View Post
            rushil ji builder loot rahe hai
            both are overpriced these rate should come after 1 or 2 years
            they are taking profit of investors also

Comment

Sir mujhey to lagta hei ki investor bhi lut lut ke dheedh no Gaye hein... They are ok with getting the return after 2 years.... It's like before train stops at the platform, people throw their Handkerchief, dupatta, Miithai ka dabba etc from the window to block their seat. Fir train 4ghantey baad chaley ya chaley he Nahin... They are not bothered as long as they have secured their position....

Mujhey kuch aisa he hota llag raha hei...

sir ji
              it is easy to buy and also it is easy to say that i will exit in 1 year with xx return but it always difficult to sell
              and by seeing the current prices of new projects one can think that totally overpriced
              resale prices of many projects are stable for last 6 months
              Last edited February 1 2013, 11:44 PM.
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Latest on this project is

8750 with out VRV and 9250 with VRV

Comment

how is the project 4 investment?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Latest on this project is

8750 with out VRV and 9250 with VRV
                    I think IREO should pre-launch this project at 10k+

I will earn money by not buying into it ...

kaise???

Abb bhai... iss project ka price 10k hoga..to most of my other
                    investments will be 12k+... Ho gayi na kamai????

So, when I can earn money by not buying this.... main kyu khareedun

Disclaimer:- Maybe I have lost my mental balance seeing the current pricing strategy of the various developers... Please dont try to find logic in my bickering above!!
                    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                      I think IREO should pre-launch this project at 10k+

I will earn money by not buying into it ...

kaise???

Abb bhai... iss project ka price 10k hoga..to most of my other
                      investments will be 12k+... Ho gayi na kamai????

So, when I can earn money by not buying this.... main kyu khareedun

Disclaimer:- Maybe I have lost my mental balance seeing the current pricing strategy of the various developers... Please dont try to find logic in my bickering above!!
                      Hi
                      Greetings

12000!!!

Thank the parallel economy, reported to be 30% of the official GDP figures and practically 200% of the official govt estimates.
                      With double that amount moving into real estate surely, early investors would be laughing their way to bank.

Still assuming that resale will move to 12K would be a litmus test about how much increment the market can hold.. Resale prices and delivery are the Ultimate Barometer. Rest is all speculation, hype about new launches and stage of life cycle in an asset class...

Cheers
                      Last edited February 2 2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X