Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pre Launch has been moved to end of Aug, they are not releasing many details, no model, brochure ro sample flat.

Was told pre launch will be between 5250 - 5400
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    But i think i was told that one can pay the third installment in advance also and can get the transfer done in books of IREO , isnt it ??I mean i was told by IREO CRM about VV when it was at this stage , doesnt this also applyto other projects of IREO ?

Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the 3rd installment can be paid upfront and the transfer can be carried out.
    Lekin, in a market that's driven largely by investor interest rather than actual end user requirement, it isn't easy to find people who're ready to part with an additional 10 lac rupees which are just required to be paid because of the whims and fancies of a certain developer and not as per the actual progress in the CLP.

Secondly, Skyon being a high end property, as it is investor interest in it is comparatively lower than a VFM project.

Thirdly, and most importantly, in these troubled times as it is more than half the people are keeping a wait and watch approach, getting in only for the steal deals.

bottomline:-if you're really interested and have 3 installments to spare, you'll get skyon at booking price!!
    CommentQuote
  • Well but where ar the signs of prices coming down ??/
    land acquisition policies amended , this would mean higher land costs for developers(coupled with appreciation of land prices) , labour costs in gurgaon highest in INDIA and increasing day by day , raw material costs sky rocketting !!!!

I mean doesnt it make sense to go in for such deals or even any other ones for that matter ?

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the 3rd installment can be paid upfront and the transfer can be carried out.
    Lekin, in a market that's driven largely by investor interest rather than actual end user requirement, it isn't easy to find people who're ready to part with an additional 10 lac rupees which are just required to be paid because of the whims and fancies of a certain developer and not as per the actual progress in the CLP.

Secondly, Skyon being a high end property, as it is investor interest in it is comparatively lower than a VFM project.

Thirdly, and most importantly, in these troubled times as it is more than half the people are keeping a wait and watch approach, getting in only for the steal deals.

bottomline:-if you're really interested and have 3 installments to spare, you'll get skyon at booking price!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ishanjee

Btw, do you have any info on the news story thats in the papers since last two days. Abt the land acquisition for sector 58-67.. whats the fuss abt it?? plus whats with the story that sector 65,66,67 were commercial sectors..

The story has left me a bit unnerved coz i always presumed GCx to be the next big thing in gurgaon and fortunately or unfortunately, besides my house in delhi ( where i live) I have 100% of my real estate holdings on GCx.. and its get kinda scary to read it abt in the papers,especially, after all that happened in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • To me, the prices look to be artificially jacked by Builders/Broker's & to some extent, the Sharks ( Real big investors ) . How long, they can sustain this artificial hype/hike, is a matter of discussion .

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Ishan jee...

you're absolutely right that the ..............

CommentQuote
  • Bishanbhai, i agree with you

Prices in Delhi has risen around 70% in the last 6 months...i dont see gurgaon prices correcting

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Well but where ar the signs of prices coming down ??/
    land acquisition policies amended , this would mean higher land costs for developers(coupled with appreciation of land prices) , labour costs in gurgaon highest in INDIA and increasing day by day , raw material costs sky rocketting !!!!

I mean doesnt it make sense to go in for such deals or even any other ones for that matter ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Ishanjee

Btw, do you have any info on the news story thats in the papers since last two days. Abt the land acquisition for sector 58-67.. whats the fuss abt it?? plus whats with the story that sector 65,66,67 were commercial sectors..
    The story has left me a bit unnerved coz i always presumed GCx to be the next big thing in gurgaon and fortunately or unfortunately, besides my house in delhi ( where i live) I have 100% of my real estate holdings on GCx.. and its get kinda scary to read it abt in the papers,especially, after all that happened in Noida

Well have heard similar things , but havent paid much heed to them , it is just a case of sour grapes . these land shave been bought by developers directly from farmers , so there is no case of lower compensation . at that time prices were these only , ab prices badh gayi hai , and noida mei farmers case jeet gaye to sab farmers ko lag raha hai hum bhi jeet jaenge ....

yaar yahan lands have been registered in the names of the developers , koi kuch bhi chahe lands waapis nahi le sakta developers se as there was no invovlement of govt in sale purchase !!!!

Just a case of sour grapes , however this could affect further acquisition of lands thus pushing prices for land further up
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, u could ultimately be right, NE could be an factor adding to what u r saying, besides many other factors .

..but still, prices r being kept at certain levels because of nexus of, what i said in my last comment & big money of " THE RULING POLITICIANS WITH ALL THE POWERS IN HAND ".

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bishanbhai, i agree with you

Prices in Delhi has risen around 70% in the last 6 months...i dont see gurgaon prices correcting
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, i have been stunned to see the recent price rise in delhi

rates of even a shit housing society in a north delhi is 15 K....

I am still not able to fathom this price rise in Delhi...suddenly ggn looks cheap to me
    CommentQuote
    Well have heard similar things , but havent paid much heed to them , it is just a case of sour grapes . these land shave been bought by developers directly from farmers , so there is no case of lower compensation . at that time prices were these only , ab prices badh gayi hai , and noida mei farmers case jeet gaye to sab farmers ko lag raha hai hum bhi jeet jaenge ....

yaar yahan lands have been registered in the names of the developers , koi kuch bhi chahe lands waapis nahi le sakta developers se as there was no invovlement of govt in sale purchase !!!!

Just a case of sour grapes , however this could affect further acquisition of lands thus pushing prices for land further up

Ishan Bahi, thanks for this clarification. I had same question too and I was very much worried as I have my investment in VV. I asked the same question in the forum somewhere but did not get answer or may be I missed it if somebody had replied for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Lol , and i dont know why suddenly Gc road residential has picked up hugely and i find that damn expensive vis-avis gc ex !!!

10.5-11k for belaire, 10-11 kfor exotica , 13 k for verandahs , 9k for park place ,
    hate all the above projects but still so expensive , reason being nearing possession thats it !
    CommentQuote
  • First time heard of project Verandahs as per you it looks it is getting maximum premium... Any more pointers to this project....

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Lol , and i dont know why suddenly Gc road residential has picked up hugely and i find that damn expensive vis-avis gc ex !!!

10.5-11k for belaire, 10-11 kfor exotica , 13 k for verandahs , 9k for park place ,
    hate all the above projects but still so expensive , reason being nearing possession thats it !
    CommentQuote
    Well but where ar the signs of prices coming down ??/

What is the price Skyon is available at ? I would be keen if its similar to the launch price. Last time I checked on Magicbricks etc, it was being quoted at 7000 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • I too have been looking but unable to find any at launch price...
    may be st angerji will be able to help us!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    What is the price Skyon is available at ? I would be keen if its similar to the launch price. Last time I checked on Magicbricks etc, it was being quoted at 7000 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • It's not surprising , developers sense the market first and as per response , they decide the first rate of the project to be launched.

Starting from 5100 - 5400 - 5550 and now the final decided launch rate by Ireo is 5950.

In my opinion , it's an over ambitious rate but i know this project will still sell like hot cakes.
    CommentQuote