Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Uptown is 1 notch above in terms of location, layout and pricing .... and there is no disputing that .....but like said earlier this is the best bet amongst the new launches and in its own right a good project

Comment

Originally posted by prakash1 View Post
      arrey sab kehene ki baatei hai ... 67A is virtually oon sohna road, even after the R Zoneon sohna road , bas garma garmi mei ho sakta hai ki 100-200 ka premium aa jaaye , nahi toh 1 saal tak premium nahi ata at least .
      Location is the poorest it can be on Gc ex road sectors ( please if anyone can counter that with logic do that )
      Ask yourself this which is the sector which is the least standard of location in gc ex sectors , u ll get your answers .
      It would have been a good buy at 5000 considering it would have been a fresh booking , but 5500 is undoubtedly very high pricing !

Uptown le lo 5000-5200 mei , if you say cash outflow would be very high , weight for 6 months , collect yiur funds and buy uptown at 5500 . Price entry would be same but at least you ll have a way better location than 67A !!

Skyon ki kahani yaad hai naa , 6500 se seedhaa 7200 tak gaya tha garma garmi mei , n aaj brokers offer it at 6500 only again ! rate to rate of opening price !!

I dont want to preach but this is what i feel , dont get impatient , yaa toh original booking mei achhe launch ka wait karne ka time hai , ya resale mei deal lene ka time hai abhi !!

I am scouting for either !!
      Can someone invested in uptown tell how much payment has been made to the builder ? I suppose the ongoing premium is 500-700 (orig booking 4500).

Comment

Is there a clarity in the exact location of the project and would the entry to the project be from Sohna Road or any of the sector roads?

Regards

Comment

entry from the sector road of 67 A facing the aravalis !!!

Comment

I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards

Comment

Can somebody throw some light on below please..

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
              I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards

Comment

the location appears to be correct....
                Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                Can somebody throw some light on below please..

Comment

Thanks, AmitMM.

Comment

I have two flats in Uptown and can confirm that around 28L has been paid and have just received another request for 8.2L. This is for 1815 sq ft flat in E building. Booking was done at 4500. Market rate I believe is around 5200-5300

Comment

I have two flats in Uptown and can confirm that around 28L has been paid and have just received another request for 8.2L. This is for 1815 sq ft flat in E building. Booking was done at 4500. Market rate I believe is around 5200-5300

Originally posted by falgun77 View Post
                      Can someone invested in uptown tell how much payment has been made to the builder ? I suppose the ongoing premium is 500-700 (orig booking 4500).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X