Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

information mentioned in above email is correct

Comment

Originally posted by GurgaonBuyer View Post
      Got the attached mail from broker, you may have seen it before

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Launching soon Ireo Ultra Luxury Residential project in Sector 67-A, Golf Course Extn Road, Gurgaon

IREO Builders as an influential one in Gurgaon real estate to have made available the next extension of contemporary lifestyle at present comes bringing out its new residential project at Sector-67A, Gurgaon content of best of lifestyle. IREO’ new residential project, located at Sector-67A on Golf Course Extn. Road (Southern Peripheral Road), Gurgaon, as the best creation in Gurgaon real estate brings forward the premium living such as 2/3/4 bedroom apartments coming available in the tentative sizes from 1230-2684 sq ft.
      Altogether, IREO Builder to have been providing the very modern structural design such as IREO Uptown, IREO The Grand Arch, and IREO Skyon has really issued a series of lush living such as IREO’ new residential project at Setor-67 A, Gurgaon.

PROJECT OVERVIEW
      This upcoming township constitute with around 2000 flats and over an area of 40acres with 45000 Sq Ft Club House
      Storied: G+12/ G+19

For Cluster A/B/C: Price is 8750 for 2 BHK and smaller size 3 bHK

For Cluster D: Price is 9250 for larger size 3 BHK and 4 BHK. Inclusive of 1 car park

The mail has all the sizes with detailed breakup (not sure how true they are though and cant embed a table here with the detailed breakup)

Car Parking: 5.85 Lacs
      PLC’s:
      For Corner Units: 250/-
      For Green Facing: 700/-
      For Central Green Facing: 1200/-
      Payment Plan
      At the time of Booking: Fixed Amount
      Within 45 days from the date of Application: 10% of BSP
      Rest Construction Linked Plan
      Key Facilities
      · Central Green Having Kids Play area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
      · Perimeter Security
      · Air-Condition in All Rooms
      · Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob
      · Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
      · Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings
      · Lounge, Cafe and Bar: A large cafe with bar facilities
      · Resort Style Swimmingpool with space for sun loungers, underwater seating space.
      · Function/ Banquet Hall facilities with kitchen facility
      Even I received this email with insane PLCs.

Over the years if prices more or less average out to almost same level, would this not be a business like decision to book a unit WO PLC so as to average out a better ROI since PLC does not appreciate and might even depreciate as has been in case of IVV Tower B??????????

Some esteemed members say " No Buyers" my broker says "Maaramaarie"- what to believe and whom to believe??? Maybe use your own wisdom to decide.

Cheers.

CA.

Cheers.

CA
      Last edited February 3 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

For those wannabe buyers, if after digesting the price there's still some appetite left to consider...attached file has the size info..no idea if its correct or not .. but it was part of the mail
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Central Green Facing smallest 3bhk+sq 2097 sqft, cluster D will have to pay 1200 psf as PLC or Rs 25.16 Lacs!!!

The one who buys 2851 sq ft 4 bed+ sq+ family launge pays 34.21 Lacs.I am sure, for that sum I can engage Monty Don to come dig some shoots for my garden

While I am sure there is no difference between the best of builders in Gurgaon and a "Mali"!.. Both delay and give lousy excuses for delay!!

Cheers
          Last edited February 3 2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

At this price you casn buy better flats in resale in already on going projects.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Central Green Facing smallest 3bhk+sq 2097 sqft, cluster D will have to pay 1200 psf as PLC or Rs 25.16 Lacs!!!

The one who buys 2851 sq ft 4 bed+ sq+ family launge pays 34.21 Lacs.I am sure, for that sum I can engage Monty Don to come dig some shoots for my garden

While I am sure there is no difference between the best of builders in Gurgaon and a "Mali"!.. Both delay and give lousy excuses for delay!!

Cheers
              Sir,
              The great travesty is...that everything will get sold and slowly such absurd pricing becomes the NORM. We have witnessed a similar trend on Dway when last year 5K sounded so crazy, see how it has became so normal. I am not comfortable with the trend.
              So while we may dispise...we may still witness absurdity become the trend :-)
              Regards
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

All these absurd prices are going on only in projects where initial payment is less.

Financiers and brokers are keeping up the hype with 30% musical chair game going on.

Resale rates where huge upfront payment is required are almost stagnant .
                Last edited December 31 2015, 11:41 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Dezpite of this crazy pricing..... I have also heard that the project is still receiving good response and getting a smaller size unit may be a challenge.... Rest time will tell.

Comment

Food for thought...just curious to understand Who these Buyers are and rational in favor of such buys?

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Dezpite of this crazy pricing..... I have also heard that the project is still receiving good response and getting a smaller size unit may be a challenge.... Rest time will tell.

Comment

First impression is the best one...We all have heard that....

Having Smartly dressed chicks for sample flats..has gone well for IREO i guess!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X