Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
    Does anyone know the location ??

Today I had to go to Sohna road so I cajoled my husband into hunting for 67A location.
    We went all the way behind IVV, hit some nice Yash Chopra sort of mustard fields. Then we came back and went to right of IVV, passed Ansal Escencia and hit a dead-end behind which Badshapur Village starts. Then we again came back to GCX road and went on Sohna Road / Badshapur village road (as a broker said there may be entrance to the site from that road) but could find nothing which looks like 40 acres of land. And if this project's entrance will be via the Sohna Road/Badshahpur village road, then it would be a big no-no.
    Hello All,

I remember having seen the location last time while having given the cheques in Pre launch and can indicate that from the crossing leading to IVV after turning right, instead of turning right where IVV is on left, you drive straight and come to a dead end with no further road. Straight ahead is the sector 67A and the site is burried somewhere in the middle there. Last time it was informed by the broker that the Govt. is extending this Sector road very shortly and if it has still not been made, what does very shortly mean???? This sure must have been builders language.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Cluster D is priced at 9250 psf . And this also does not include one car park. Car park charges are extra .

Also Cluster D only has 3bhk+sq+family room & 4bhk+sq+family room . so sizes are in range of 2400 to 2800 sqft . there are no 2 bhks or just 3 bhks in cluster D .
      Last edited December 31 2015, 11:42 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

So true.
        Disappointed with IREO on this one !!

- Not sure if 67A is a valid sector now and part of Gurgaon master plan.
        - Location is a mystery, most probably in the middle of the flowing fields with no access currently.
        - No known development around that area.
        - No idea if a plan exists for the road from GCX side. The area cannot be called GCX (by that logic any area with 5 km radius of GCX road should be called GCX).
        - Total goofups by IREO again & again. A responsible company would have simply sat quietly and announced the project once everything in place instead of floating rumours and testing waters every 6 months.
        - Pricing may be somewhat in-line with current trends (high but can be explained that builders in far-flung places are charging similar) but absolutely irrational PLCs.
        - Illegal act if asking for Car park charges separately.

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
        speaks volumes about issues facing the project . That is the problems with Projects next to future planned roads , however large and great those roads may be in future.

On top of it the insane PLC, unrealistic BSP , goofed up Go to market ( with constant postponements ). It is a perfect recipe for a disaster .
        Last edited February 4 2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The biggest problem is not IREO or this particular project. As majority of us are of the opinion that this needs to be avoided. I see trouble when this becomes the norm..when every other launch will be on same absurd lines. Slowly people start to accept that these are the established rates/norms.
          Dangerous signs...people need to be cautious.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

totally agree...emaar is prelaunching an ultra luxury in sector 112 @9000 to be launched @11,000 on deway (the presence of which is debated each day).. ab to dway bhi 10k+ ho gaya....slowly both ireo 67a and this emaar project will be "in range"...and tho i want to make money in RE too, but this trend to me is scary...

Comment

But in resale prices are stagnant.

How long can financiers and brokers maintain the hype?

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                The biggest problem is not IREO or this particular project. As majority of us are of the opinion that this needs to be avoided. I see trouble when this becomes the norm..when every other launch will be on same absurd lines. Slowly people start to accept that these are the established rates/norms.
                Dangerous signs...people need to be cautious.
                No one is above the market forces , you may test it for sometime and then people will burn. The scary part is innocents will get entrapped as it has happened in the stock markets.

Hope sanity prevails and it is for the health of the market that these manufactured hype bluff is called for very soon.

It is coincidental that this is being discussed in ireo thread, same could be done in any other project thread.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                  But in resale prices are stagnant.

How long can financiers and brokers maintain the hype?
                  agreee resale prices are stabled and i think it will remain stable this year
                  ( not sure )

a big no to fresh launches in whole gurgaon all are overpriced
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Agreed. In my view one should focus on projects which are available anywhere in GGN in the range of 4000 +/- 500. At least here the bottom to an extent is protected and end user is easy to find. Some of these opportunities very well exist in DEW and New Gurgaon. No doubt people will need some grey money to fetch those deals.

Comment

Mr. Gupta- Please can you help me with few projects with this range? I am not based in GGN and looking for advises.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X