Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Manoj

It's too early to write obituary about this project. Like u, me and others have been proven wrong umpteenth number of times about the doomsday prediction of ireo or any other project, history might repeat again.

It's ridiculous to think and propogate time nd again that few veterans and stalwarts of IREf are the ones who are calling the shots in gurgaon real estate.

Fact is that whether Ireo, dlf or tata , their launch price or absorption has been beyond any ones understanding. There exists a market for all kind of projects and all kind of prices .....

We can't be so rooted to our previous learnings that we fail to observe the next trends and keep writing based on our old ideologies.

Lets give time to ourselves before we make our predictions ....then only our advise or predictions would be worth it's salt...

Ra

I can understand the frustration . The marketing team has the onus .

Best of luck to all of them .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    I think u r talking about DLF Primus, great location, specs and contractor. Go for it, make sure u buy a non PLC unit as most units have 10/25 % PLC's. Disposing PLC units in that project is difficult and non PLC ones are in demand.

Thanks

Yes Manoj you are right it was Primus but a new good option Mapsko Grand Ville has emerged. Company price 5890 with subvention 20% now and 80% on possession or resale at 4200-4300 levels with 60% paid up + premium upfront. seeing exact location to decide. Any suggestions?????.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • CA,

I dont have much info that the Mapsko project, havent been tracking it however subvention is a "BIG NO", dont buy in subvention for sure. These are very difficult to dispose off.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Yes Manoj you are right it was Primus but a new good option Mapsko Grand Ville has emerged. Company price 5890 with subvention 20% now and 80% on possession or resale at 4200-4300 levels with 60% paid up + premium upfront. seeing exact location to decide. Any suggestions?????.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn

Cheers.

CA.

instead of 5890 at mapkso i will say go for vipul lavnya or raheja sampda or emaar PG

AND dont go with subvention scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am not clear with chain of comments in last few messages. If one still has an option to pick up a unit at original pricing, should he go for it or not?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravkh
    Guys,
    I am not clear with chain of comments in last few messages. If one still has an option to pick up a unit at original pricing, should he go for it or not?
    Thanks

Movie tickets for a flop movie is always available...it is your choice is you still want to see it!! Likewise original bookings for this project is still and will remain available, its ur choice if you want to enter.
    CommentQuote
  • Well,

Your question has the answer :), try asking urself why is it still available at the original pricing?

Rest is upto you.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gauravkh
    Guys,
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravkh
    Guys,
    Thanks

Sir , which unit size is still avalible at 8750 , the 4 bhk@2800 ?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo office says that this project is going to be launched in first week of June ! And an email from them which states that the rates from 9450 are being revised again to 9800, if its true then it's surely good news for people invested at 8750 .

A copy of their email :-

IREO New Project Sector - 67A Gurgaon

Ireo will launch the new lavish residential property in Sector 67A Gurgaon on main Golf course extension road which is just Simply 20min drive away from your international airport as well as NH8. Get every part of luxury living at your home place. The project contains different area sizes from which you can the best suits to you. Now not get satisfied only with basic amenities and get the best specification in town. Blowing air and shining sunlight help in keeping your life healthy and wealthy. From where you will get house range from 1200SqFt to 2800SqFt.

Specifications Ireo Sector 67A Gurgaon

v Split AC's in all apartments

v Modular Kitchen

v Minimum one paid car parking for each flat

v VRV/VRF Option In Luxury Tower

v Entry from 90 and 24 meter wide road

v Club house with all ultra luxury sepecifications

v Area of 40 acres

v More then 70% green area

v Seperate playing area for childrens

Price List Ireo Sector 67A Gurgaon

Tentative Area
    Bedroom
    Price
    1300 to 1350 Sqft
    2Bhk
    8750/- was first rate now 9400 closing tomorrow max and 3 rd rate of 9800 wud be effective
    1400 to 1650 Sqft
    2Bhk+Sq
    8750/- was first rate now 9400 closing tomorrow max and 3 rd rate of 9800 wud be effective
    1750 to 1850 Sqft
    3Bhk
    1860 to 2200 Sqft
    3Bhk+Sq
    2650 to 2850 Sqft
    4Bhk+Family+Sq
    9300/- was first rate now 9900+ shall be confirmed after confirmation form company
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think IREO will send this kind of mail. It will only send out communication on launch. This must be a broker generated email. Do check
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teamplayer
    I dont think IREO will send this kind of mail. It will only send out communication on launch. This must be a broker generated email. Do check

She said she is calling from their office, rest no idea if she was lying or not altho she said by Monday ! Anyways It can be easily be verified from Ireo office .
    CommentQuote
  • Broker mail clearly...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Ireo office says that this project is going to be launched in first week of June ! And an email from them which states that the rates from 9450 are being revised again to 9800, if its true then it's surely good news for people invested at 8750 .

A copy of their email :-

IREO New Project Sector - 67A Gurgaon

Ireo will launch the new lavish residential property in Sector 67A Gurgaon on main Golf course extension road which is just Simply 20min drive away from your international airport as well as NH8. Get every part of luxury living at your home place. The project contains different area sizes from which you can the best suits to you. Now not get satisfied only with basic amenities and get the best specification in town. Blowing air and shining sunlight help in keeping your life healthy and wealthy. From where you will get house range from 1200SqFt to 2800SqFt.

Specifications Ireo Sector 67A Gurgaon

v Split AC's in all apartments

v Modular Kitchen

v Minimum one paid car parking for each flat

v VRV/VRF Option In Luxury Tower

v Entry from 90 and 24 meter wide road

v Club house with all ultra luxury sepecifications

v Area of 40 acres

v More then 70% green area

v Seperate playing area for childrens

Price List Ireo Sector 67A Gurgaon

Tentative Area
    Bedroom
    Price
    1300 to 1350 Sqft
    2Bhk
    1400 to 1650 Sqft
    2Bhk+Sq
    1750 to 1850 Sqft
    3Bhk
    1860 to 2200 Sqft
    3Bhk+Sq
    2650 to 2850 Sqft
    4Bhk+Family+Sq
    9300/- was first rate now 9900+ shall be confirmed after confirmation form company

Which email address it came from ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Which email address it came from ?

Some's personal gmail account ! Altho she sounded confident and did mention that I had called up Ireo office some time back ..so she was returning my call to ask if I had purchased anything or not !
    Maybe it's Ireo unofficial marketing team or just some broker
    Anyways if there is an increase as she was indicating ..it's good news , if not then we wait for the launch of the project .
    CommentQuote
  • Unofficial marketing team sending email from some random gmail account about price hike :), another new in Gurgaon RE
    CommentQuote