Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Norway dear - have you booked here..

.........with the recent launches on D way, the pricing of 8750 does not look as bad as it seeems. I was the first one to declare the price of 8750. I got the info from my frnd who works in the investment team of IREO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Norway dear - have you booked here..

.........with the recent launches on D way, the pricing of 8750 does not look as bad as it seeems. I was the first one to declare the price of 8750. I got the info from my frnd who works in the investment team of IREO.

Yes sir , 8750 don't look bad at all here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Yes sir , 8750 don't look bad at all here :)

doesnt seem too bad from an years perspective .... good luck .
    CommentQuote
  • Elections also next year.
    So party may not last for ever.

Looking at the location of the project; this project should be considered a Sohbna Road project rather than a GCX project.

Then there is a huge village near by.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Elections also next year.
    So party may not last for ever.

Please substantiate this with logical data, facts... would help many.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    Please substantiate this with logical data, facts... would help many.

The Great stagnation of Indian Real Estate had started in 1996 with demise of Congress Govt. in 1996.

Even though the bands of India Shining were playing all around during NDA; the real estate market gained momentum only after 2004.

In Congress and NCP; it is tough to differentiate between the Politician and the Builder.

If Congress had not bailed out Builders through Bank in 2008-09 ; many Builders would have gone Bankrupt.

Market has stagnated even in Modi's Ahmedabad.

RE Bulls should pray for Congress comeback.
    If NDA or some Khichdi Third Front comes to power; then a lot of people may be taken to cleaners.
    CommentQuote
  • In 2008-09, if congress had bailed out builders, this time they will have to bail out investors....

May be Urban MNREGA would come by the name " Robert Vadra Minimum Premium Guarantee Scheeme"....

Strange logics ABC....

Get good governance, everything would fall in place...

RA

Originally Posted by abc111
    The Great stagnation of Indian Real Estate had started in 1996 with demise of Congress Govt. in 1996.

Even though the bands of India Shining were playing all around during NDA; the real estate market gained momentum only after 2004.

In Congress and NCP; it is tough to differentiate between the Politician and the Builder.

If Congress had not bailed out Builders through Bank in 2008-09 ; many Builders would have gone Bankrupt.

RE Bulls should prey for Congress comeback.
    If NDA or some Khichdi Third Front comes to power; then a lot of people may be taken to cleaners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111

RE Bulls should prey for Congress comeback.

as has been the norm , there is no data to substantiate what you are saying.

Please find NHB residex which tracks property prices city wise from 2007 till 2012 end. There is no validation of any of your theories . cities across irrespective of ruling dispensation have seen property increase, though to different degrees.

For example amongst non congress ruled states :

1. Bhopal : 116%
    2. Chennai : 214%
    3. Indore :94%
    4. ahmedabad : 91%
    5. Kolkata : 109%
    6. Patna :51%
    7. Lucknow : 89%

congress ruled :

1. Hyderabad : -10%
    2. Faridabad : 105%
    3. Kochi : -13%
    4. Mumbai : 117%
    5. Jaipur : -13%
    CommentQuote
  • You realized this now? ;) This has always been the case..

Just knowing A B C D is not enough.. it requires a prudence to know which alphabet to use where to make a word :D

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

Please find NHB residex which tracks property prices city wise from 2007 till 2012 end. There is no validation of any of your theories . cities across irrespective of ruling dispensation have seen property increase, though to different degrees.

congress ruled :

4. Mumbai : 117%
    5. Jaipur : -13%
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kinjal and RA... I was wondering the same that how the election will have a bearing on RE directly in medium to long term, at best it may change things for very short term. Even if it is BJP or 3rd front or Congress or neither, RE will eventually take its own course and will be driven by the usual parameters.
    CommentQuote
  • And what about 1996-2002 stagnation?

And real estate is influenced more by policy at centre as Financial Institutions like Banks are under them.
    So Demand is influenced by Centre to a great extent.

States control the supply as Land is under them.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    You realized this now? ;) This has always been the case..

Just knowing A B C D is not enough.. it requires a prudence to know which alphabet to use where to make a word :D

amit ji

lack of data followed by subtle slandering has been the norm have got used to it by now . next will come few more assertations without any data .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes thats why dont waste ur time arguing.

Just give your POA once and stop. Else you will end up wasting a lot of your time.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir could you please Establish the correlation of this index with :-

1. General Elections of 2009.
    2. State Elections of 11 states at various states.
    3. Municipality election across states during 2007 -2012
    4. Panchayat elections across states during 2007 -2012
    5. The coefficient of inverse relationship between midterm election to Residex.

And in case you manage to have good diner then please also further test the outcome in light of following variables during the tenure :-

1. Lehman Brothers collapse and US/Europe and Asia Meltdown of 2007-2009.
    2. Greek Tragedy.
    3. PIGS Crisis and Impact.
    4. 2011 European crisis.
    5. 26/11
    6. Middle East Spring revolution.
    7. Killing of OBL and Saddam Hussain.
    8. Afghanistan and Pakistan crisis.
    9. El Nino Effect and Global Warming.
    10. Chinese RE slowdown of 2012 and impact of its ghosts cities.

Had this report would have taken data till 15th of March I would have asked for impact of Jeorge Mario Bergolio becoming the first Latin American to head the Roman Catholic Church in Rome.

I am sure if ACP Pradyuman is reading this thread, he would definitely ask Daya tonight " Daya !! Ye gurgaon Real Estate aur upcoming Election mein Kuch to hei "

Over to CID to crack this mystery....

RA

Originally Posted by kinjalchato

congress ruled :