The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Is the price confirmed now?
    i just saw an ad on the home page of iref pointing the price of this new project for rs8500/-

Comment

The same from allcheckdeals was showing 5500 few days back.

Comment

that's their way of generating leads... a prospective customer sees a lower price, calls... then they follow up...
        I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

All the senior and knowledgeable members have gone silent here... Is it that you all are busy getting your cheques through and not have much competition or is that all are tired of the efforts of Ireo to create a hype...

May I humbly request kinjalchatoji, rushilaroraji & st_angerji to throw some light...
          Last edited December 31 2015, 11:43 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

As per my info cheques should be banked within the next 10 days.

Comment

unlikely that any thing will happen for next some time..
              if my birds are to be believed there is a rethink happening on the price point of 8750..
              may be prices get revised upwords of 500-700 rs. the effect of emaar launch/dlf pricing of 81 (which is rumored to be close to 9000) is making the ireo management do a rethink on prices...
              saving grace that opinion is still divided... wait and watch..

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
              As per my info cheques should be banked within the next 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                unlikely that any thing will happen for next some time..
                if my birds are to be believed there is a rethink happening on the price point of 8750..
                may be prices get revised upwords of 500-700 rs. the effect of emaar launch/dlf pricing of 81 (which is rumored to be close to 9000) is making the ireo management do a rethink on prices...
                saving grace that opinion is still divided... wait and watch..
                Kya baat hai, flats bhi hawa main banainge..
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                  All the senior and knowledgeable members have gone silent here... Is it that you all are busy getting your cheques through and not have much competition or is that all are tired of the efforts of Ireo to create a hype...
                  May I humbly request kinjalchatoji, rushilaroraji & st_angerji to throw some light...
                  Disaster time the brain goes reverse . That is what will happen when very smart builders forget what was the reason of success and like drunk elephants they will destroy everything in front of them, hope they see some sense.

amitmm message is even more scary , hope ireo does not fall into mine is larger syndrome, and i meant the price .

Comment

kinjalchato-ji...how do you define the success of a builder? ...is it building quality residencies in decent timeframe OR giving good return to investors?

If the emaar 112 charade is true, can't blame IREO to keep on increasing the launch price...they will even sell it at 10k if there are enough "investors" to buy at that price...whether these investors get a good return in 2yrs time is a different questions..and frankly not IREO's problem

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    Disaster time the brain goes reverse . That is what will happen when very smart builders forget what was the reason of success and like drunk elephants they will destroy everything in front of them, hope they see some sense.

amitmm message is even more scary , hope ireo does not fall into mine is larger syndrome, and i meant the price .

Comment

Most of the fat financiers who pick up multiple units just stop paying further instalments if they are not able to exit.

This results in delay in the project and resultant reputation issues for the builder.

So "who is buying" is important for the builder as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X