Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "suncourt

    Ireo corridors plan
    B seems really nice


    So the plot is not on the sector road?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    So the plot is not on the sector road?


    on top of all other issues, one more less attractive feature very aptly pointed out by you. Also the sector roads near 67a are all in theory and one never knows what is the land acquisition status , when will it happen , are there any potential issues like being faced by SPR & DEW .

    That is the problem of buying in pre launch without knowing any details , with almost no premium left for the investor / end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Uptown is nearing completion and many still dont know the status or location of access roads...So, too early to talk about Corridors roads I guess...

    What will not change even after the launch/prelaunch is the location of the sector roads - And its clear the project is not on the much purported 90m roads!

    Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    on top of all other issues, one more less attractive feature very aptly pointed out by you. Also the sector roads near 67a are all in theory and one never knows what is the land acquisition status , when will it happen , are there any potential issues like being faced by SPR & DEW .

    That is the problem of buying in pre launch without knowing any details , with almost no premium left for the investor / end user.
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24348
    Sorry about the missing part of the pic guys.

    Entry via 90 m road only.

    The 24 m road after the green belt in the first pic is the service road.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24345
    Ireo corridors plan
    B seems really nice


    Thanks sir , any idea what's with the huge empty spaces in the project ( next to cluster A & B ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "suncourt

    Sorry about the missing part of the pic guys
    Entry via 90 m road only
    The 24 m road after the green belt in the first pic is the service road


    Thanks - earlier pic was confusing ...

    This is all residential, is there an separate commercial license as well IREO has in 67a.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24345
    Ireo corridors plan
    B seems really nice


    I don't think they released cluster B in pre launch@8750 ..
    What's the significance of the building marked green ....any idea
    Thks
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

    Got the pic from a friend.

    Don't hav much clue about green.

    Had a word with Ireo ppl yesterday for one unit in B cluster.

    They will get back to me by today.

    Might invest @9400 if they tell me the unit before.
    CommentQuote
  • My unit was told to me by my broker before tàking cheque only .

    the buildings narked in green are the units opened in pre launch stage .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt

    Might invest @9400 if they tell me the unit before

    I hope you are aware that Rs 9400 is greater then 8750!

    when units are easily available @8750, why you want to pay extra to IREO?
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

    If your broker is still offering units at 8750 price
    Kindly provide me his no
    CommentQuote
  • Has any of the investors bother to ask ireo why the project is classified as commercial in the DTCP website . Is it not an area of concern, even if you believe that ireo would have taken care of such issue.

    Is the Licence number mentioned in any of the documents, or these things are not important.

    Common sense says that it is improbable that a 37 acre commercial project will be planned by any builder, it is humongous . Is that a typo error.

    do update the forum if anyone knows answer to these queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    I hope you are aware that Rs 9400 is greater then 8750!

    when units are easily available @8750, why you want to pay extra to IREO?


    Golu sir , plz let me know also ! A direct deal with the company ...not a desperate broker who is expecting his commission & 180 as transfer charge on it !
    Much appriciated :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Golu sir , plz let me know also ! A direct deal with the company ...not a desperate broker who is expecting his commission & 180 as transfer charge on it !
    Much appriciated :)


    have the transfer charges been decided by the co. for this one ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BEWOLF
    have the transfer charges been decided by the co. for this one ?


    After calling some big and random brokers that's what I told ! Usual TC charge I am guessing
    CommentQuote