Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    After calling some big and random brokers that's what I told ! Usual TC charge I am guessing

Well as far as i am aware for Uptown , GA , VV transfer charges are 150 +S. Tax and Skyon - 125 + S.tax .

So random guess would be anywhere between 125-150 + S.tax ...

Also current co. price is 9450 or 9400 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BEWOLF
    Well as far as i am aware for Uptown , GA , VV transfer charges are 150 +S. Tax and Skyon - 125 + S.tax .

True Sir , must be around that figure afte S.tax
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BEWOLF

The rate quoted to me by ireo is 9400
    100% positive on that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Golu sir , plz let me know also ! A direct deal with the company ...not a desperate broker who is expecting his commission & 180 as transfer charge on it !
    Much appriciated :)

Norway ji, how come transfer charges come into picture. as far as I know, it is not transferable before 30%..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    The rate quoted to me by ireo is 9400
    100% positive on that

first rate has been closed and 2nd rate will also be closed soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    Norway ji, how come transfer charges come into picture. as far as I know, it is not transferable before 30%..

Only If some very desperate dealer/ investor was willing to sell his unit now at 8750 .. I ment in that scenario also to include
    Commission charges also .This was to post by golu Ji that units are still easily available at 8750 !
    CommentQuote
  • There may be some leftover quota and the broker may be influential to get booking done at 8750 today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teamplayer
    There may be some leftover quota and the broker may be influential to get booking done at 8750 today.

there is enough quota left with underwriters, if someone is actually looking to buy then they should do a better search.
    CommentQuote
  • i received a call yesterday from a broker and was quoted 200 premium on my unit but as per the company we can sell the unit only after 30% then how come brokers are quoting 200 premium.How about the Transfer.Is the GPA and stuff like that..?
    Senior Members kindly advise.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Yep I got offered a unit 8750 + 200 premium and the broker said I will have to pay transfer charges

Might aswell by a unit from Ireo and get disc
    Ireo saying 1000 units sold that's a surprise
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering how much time will it take for the sold out news to come out :) . ireo sold out, tata sold out , emaar sold out, dlf sold out .

everyone happy with 200 + 400 premiums days after launching, brokers offering premium when everyone knows that it can't be sold.

welcome to the 30% world of gurgaon real estate.

No one bothers about the comm ( rz ) status and small issues like no sign of any roads anywhere in the new future and resale of better properties happening in better location at lower prices :) .
    CommentQuote
  • If IREO charges Rs 150+taxes as transfer charges and broker charges Rs 100 as the brokerage then how does Rs 200 premium work for the seller (unless broker is the seller).

Originally Posted by suncourt
    Yep I got offered a unit 8750 + 200 premium and the broker said I will have to pay transfer charges

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    If IREO charges Rs 150+taxes as transfer charges and broker charges Rs 100 as the brokerage then how does Rs 200 premium work for the seller (unless broker is the seller).

saxena bhai, topi pahna rahe hain broker log.. it is not transferable before 30%. there are deals happening wherein person @8750 had stopped the cheque and broker is selling those units to another with some premium and doing some 100 rupess stamp paper agreement.. but these sort of things do happen only in case of known people..

first 10% will be given to original buyer and rest will be given by second buyer and on completion of 30% , first buyer will officically transfer the property.. it is too dangerous..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt

It is not surprising ,... it is a shocker and anyone can make a guess.. will Ireo put on sale 1000 units at first/second rate out of total 2200 odd units in project?

1000units!!! number looks small but it is too big a number for any pre-launch property..

Let me put some facts.. total 650 units were available , out of which only 300 units were available from Gurgoan office.. so at max, if they say it is sold out, only 300 units can be sold before launch..
    CommentQuote
  • My cheque came to bank yesterday and I have made stop payment. I was getting it at 8750 wid unit confirmed. So sold out ! Definitely a no. I know many people who jumped out at last moment as there is nothing left for investors . Units are available at 8750.
    CommentQuote