Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Hello, is this prelaunch 8750 price still on? I talked to one of the brokers and he mentioned that IREO has already finalized the list of applications for the first rate and they will be running the credit check on this list. He showed that there is no possibility of getting this rate now?

I wanted to check if this is true or are brokers still able to get this rate, if one is ready to give the booking amount? Also, I assume the brokers would be giving something like a 2% discount as a credit note?

Comment

Maybe u need to talk to some other broker also ! Forget about asking for discounts from the brokers if you want to piggy bank your application ahead ! I anyways find their credit notes nothing but tissue papers

Comment

Originally posted by AshiMisra2 View Post
        Folks, FYI: I had a conversation with my broker regarding IREO 67A. He informed me that project has been delayed & might launch in August 2013. So for now I would stop tracking this project down.

Good luck to all for other projects.
        hi. Thanks for the information. Well, are you sure that it has been delayed till August 2013 because I have also given a booking check plus have the cbil enquiry form for the same.
        Can you give more information this please?

Comment

This can be because sometimes many fake cheques are submitted by brokers to increase their no of bookings to get the genuine cheques banked.. in the end when fake cheques bounces then again fresh inventory is released in the market and the brokers have again game to play....

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          If true it is healthy, but what are the credentials ,pan number, which any case was always a requirement, if not ireo is catching up . If they restrict one unit per pan number, that is not possible to do , they will be shooting at their own leg. I am not sure if there is anything new here, untill there is more information.

Comment

As per my broker, this is again delayed till god-know-when. The games IREO is playing in this project are quite weird and don't know for what purpose.

They should simply launch at whatever prevailing market trend whenever they get permissions instead of these silly games.
            Last edited December 31 2015, 11:46 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              As per my broker, this is again delayed till god-know-when. The games IREO is playing in this project are quite wierd and dont know for what purpose.
              They should simply launch at whatever prevailing market trend whenever they get permissions instead of these silly games.
              Can this be because IREO is contemplating getting a higher rate for this project, given that they are seeing Emaar, Tata & DLF (pre)launching at even higher numbers than 8750? Well, this time IREO got forms filled up saying that they are going to do CIBIL checks on the applicants so wondering if this news about the delay is really true .... they had really gone a step ahead than previous instances where they had tried releasing this project!

Comment

Either They are waiting to see the response TATA gets for their project or maybe they are in talks to sell this land , and this was just a evaluation process to gets its price right ! Yes this can be very well be true , they are on selling spree and part of IREO city has already been sold out some time back
                Last edited February 26 2013, 03:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

they are facing some license issues. probably it will be come in april or end march.

Comment

License issue is a very convenient story indeed ! These excuse don't fool anyone ... This licence jinx has been on from last 2 years ! How come all the builders are getting their licence ..BUT not them

Comment

nicely said. I had visited ireo gallery yesterday but did not get this feeling that this project is getting delayed. mean they have taken a permission to do cibel check so i m not sure about this news that project is again delayed..

as per my resources, Ireo will be launching 5-6 project during this year but then mahindara news came up.. so confusing indeed..

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                      License issue is a very convenient story indeed ! These excuse don't fool anyone ... This licence jinx has been on from last 2 years ! How come all the builders are getting their licence ..BUT not them

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X