Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5950 for 67 A highly outrageous
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't heard this rate...but if true really surprising. Now this will be an interesting case study.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be great news if the project sells at 5950 (minus whatever discount) because then I would say India is recession proof (hearing all the S&P downgrade news) and my investment on GCX road would have also increased by 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetm
    It's not surprising , developers sense the market first and as per response , they decide the first rate of the project to be launched.
    Starting from 5100 - 5400 - 5550 and now the final decided launch rate by Ireo is 5950.

In my opinion , it's an over ambitious rate but i know this project will still sell like hot cakes.

havent heard something like that either , may be it can be that they launch it at 5950 , but pre launch first price is going to be 5500ish , but well then again you never know , but almost 99 % sure on this one !
    CommentQuote
  • hi broker told me that they are launching at 5500
    CommentQuote
  • all guess work so far!!!!! will be below/at 5500.....( so far looks like this )

Originally Posted by sactan
    hi broker told me that they are launching at 5500
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier peoPle were finding even 5500 high now after hearing 5950 if the final price comes put to be 5500 5600 people will find it reasonable and buy May b e it's a good strategy circulate an obnoxious price in market then launch at q littl lower but generally high price and people wil flock to buy the project
    CommentQuote
  • 5950 is clearly absurd. I would think closer to 5100 is reasonable from the investment point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    all guess work so far!!!!! will be below/at 5500.....( so far looks like this )

I agree, even close to 5000/ I would say.
    CommentQuote
  • In this turbulent times and lot of uncertainity looming large, it would be in good interest for IREO as well to launch it at 5000-5100 kind of prices. Eventually they may be able to sell at higher prices also but the response may not be very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Price

I have also heard price is moved to 5950/- can some member with knowledge of this confirm please?
    CommentQuote
  • i dont get it why the price is soo high, u can get a better location just paying few k's more. the main thing i am concerned with is that the location isnt good at all, and they are basically aiming the investors, not sure if it will gain much price or not.
    CommentQuote
  • My broker told me that it is going to be launched ( no soft launch) at 6000.
    CommentQuote
  • WOW !!! but i guess a pricing of 6000 wouldnt be the first price , first price should be around 5500 . but if IREO does pre launch it at first price of 6000 then it would be a blunder by them !!!
    CommentQuote
  • looks they are ready to do the blunder!!!! contrary to my last post now it looks like that 5950 is going to be the price and launch by month end....

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    WOW !!! but i guess a pricing of 6000 wouldnt be the first price , first price should be around 5500 . but if IREO does pre launch it at first price of 6000 then it would be a blunder by them !!!
    CommentQuote