Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    I agree with Sagar cool...

The only entity that needs to be thrown out is the government... let the market work...

The 10/20/30 are not the problem, they play a definite role in the market; imagine what would happen to resale rates without them participating in the market...

Builders do not like the 10/20/30 because they force builders to sell at initial rates... otherwise builders would like to sell only miniscule number of units at initial rates... they play havoc with builder cash flow projections by offering at discount to builder rates... absent them and builders will ratchet up prices to match their cash flow requirements... and the likely scenario you will have is rentiering... builders owning half of a project even on completion... controlling RWA too...

It is sad that a booking in Skyon earns more than an IIM graduate slogging his a.. off
    The solution does not lie in controls... partial solution lies in getting govt out...

Full solution requires a Philosopher...
    How do they force Builders?

Rates would be much saner if these 10/20/30 types are removed from the market.

Builders cant keep s(h)itting on their inventory.
    Remember that famous quotes "Money does not grow in trees".

Some Financiers pick up 10-100 units in a project and then force builders to go slow in construction.

These 10/20/30 types are responsible for Builders taking a decade to complete projects.

Comment

Ref my previous post:

The issue is so complicated and deep rooted that I am kind of toying with the idea of hosting brainstorming sessions...

I stay in Vipul Greens, those interested can pm; let us see if we get a quorum...
      Last edited February 26 2013, 10:41 PM. Reason: timing
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        How do they force Builders? By underselling below builder rates, they put brakes on price revisions by builders... builder can raise prices only when resale rates inch close to fresh booking rates and builder realizes sales equal to desired cash flow requirements...

Rates would be much saner if these 10/20/30 types are removed from the market. Other way round... exactly 180 degrees

Builders cant keep s(h)itting on their inventory. farmers can and do, builders must be as smart at least...
        Remember that famous quotes "Money does not grow in trees". It does grow where trees do... ask any investor, I mean the 100 types...

Some Financiers pick up 10-100 units in a project and then force builders to go slow in construction. They are the 10 types... I am sure they do not and can not put a gun to the builders... It is trade, by mutual consent to mutual benefit... giving value for value...

These 10/20/30 types are responsible for Builders taking a decade to complete projects. Only the GOVT is... they are simply taking advantage of a system they have not created but have no choice but to be a part of... what is the contribution of the 100 types but to be part of a system that values womb over productivity, they too are taking advantage of a system they have not designed and have no choice but to be a part of; if they did, some of them might love to be Indian Crabs, pull down those above one...
        Whole of RE is about landbank, not about delivery... that is how even the stock market values them...

The issue is deep...
        Last edited February 26 2013, 10:39 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

These Financiers force Builders to keep on increasing rates so that -:

I) Buyers come to them and not to builder directly
          II) High Builder rates make resale rates value for money in spite of their inflated values.
          Last edited December 31 2015, 11:47 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
            These Financiers force Builders to keep on increasing rates so that -:
            I) Buyers come to them and not to builder directly
            II) High Builder rates make resale rates value for money in spite of their inflated values.
            forcing needs force (gun in 21st century parlance)... there is simply no other way... and hasn't been since the primordial cave...

deals aren't forcing... they are simply that-Deals... and deals are made for gaining value... and are made voluntarily...

ps. only the govt has a gun...

Comment

I have been informed by a broker today that Sec 67A have some litigation pending in SC ! Anyone has any idea about this one ? Altho he did say its related to some other builder not Ireo , is that the reason Ireo has having so much problem with its Licence here ?

Comment

all the people offering resale below builder rates can't be and are not criminals/financiers using force... they are good souls trying to improve their own and their loved ones lives, the best way they can; going as far as their ability takes them...

and working hard at stretching their ability to accommodate the latest desire of their lovely wife and kids...

Imagine the life of a 10/20/30... not much to envy...

ps. I respect these people. They are like the Pioneers; and it takes Soul to be pioneers...
                They take Risk... in capitals... RISK...

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                  I have been informed by a broker today that Sec 67A have some litigation pending in SC ! Anyone has any idea about this one ? Altho he did say its related to some other builder not Ireo , is that the reason Ireo has having so much problem with its Licence here ?
                  It is the HC. There is a case where forged land ownership documents were submitted and tcp license obtained. tcp has now decided to obtain land ownership details of pending licenses from district revenue officials through official channels...
                  Ireo 67A stuck again...
                  We can I think say goodbye to 8750... by the time the govt gets its act together 5 figures would be justifiable by Ireo...

Comment

of what i know , there were already figures of 9400 floating in the market

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                      It is the HC. There is a case where forged land ownership documents were submitted and tcp license obtained. tcp has now decided to obtain land ownership details of pending licenses from district revenue officials through official channels...
                      Ireo 67A stuck again...
                      We can I think say goodbye to 8750... by the time the govt gets its act together 5 figures would be justifiable by Ireo...
                      Wow thks lazybell , tats great info !
                      Last edited February 27 2013, 02:22 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X