Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ha Ha new tactics :)

Dear Friend

IREO Corridor project was launched few days back with following details

Ø Sizes: 2 BR: ( 1215 sq. ft. – 1400sf.) & 3 BR (1750-1900sf) - 4 BR ( 2000-2600sft).
    Ø Rate: Rs.8750/- per Sq.ft. & PLC as applicable & EDC/IDC- 403 psf
    1. THIS RATE OF 8750/- HAS BEEN REVISED BY DEVELOPER TO RS.9400/- SINCE MORE THAN A WEEK.
    2. THERE IS ONE SPECIAL TOWER- D - ALSO WHERE THE RATES HAS BEEN REVISED FROM Rs. 9250/ TO Rs.9900/-
    Ø Total Cost (Approx.): Rs. 95 lacs onwards
    Ø Specs: Air conditioned / Luxury Specs
    Ø Booking Amount : Rs.10Lac in favour of IREO GRACE REALTECH (P) LTD

Now we have couple of bookings where in we have the permission to change the name of applicant in the application form (due to some reasons).

Since market rate is much higher now, I can get you as a very special exception – a unit at the same launch price because of our application form still being in process.

In case you have any interest in this project then this is a golden opportunity when entire world is now booking at new price but as an exception this opportunity can come to you.

Let me know quickly in next 24 hours in case you want to encash this golden opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    ha Ha new tactics :)

Dear Friend

Ø Sizes: 2 BR: ( 1215 sq. ft. – 1400sf.) & 3 BR (1750-1900sf) - 4 BR ( 2000-2600sft).
    1. THIS RATE OF 8750/- HAS BEEN REVISED BY DEVELOPER TO RS.9400/- SINCE MORE THAN A WEEK.
    2. THERE IS ONE SPECIAL TOWER- D - ALSO WHERE THE RATES HAS BEEN REVISED FROM Rs. 9250/ TO Rs.9900/-

Now we have couple of bookings where in we have the permission to change the name of applicant in the application form (due to some reasons).

Since market rate is much higher now, I can get you as a very special exception – a unit at the same launch price because of our application form still being in process.

In case you have any interest in this project then this is a golden opportunity when entire world is now booking at new price but as an exception this opportunity can come to you.

Let me know quickly in next 24 hours in case you want to encash this golden opportunity.

flop show one after another all the new launches at senseless pricing are flopping . Hope better sense prevails over th builders and they do not take their stakeholders for granted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    ha Ha new tactics :)

Dear Friend

ha ha haa

i guess there are a couple of loosers left in the market not able to sell their units
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suncourt
    ha ha haa

i guess there are a couple of loosers left in the market not able to sell their units

in fact iref is full of brokers disguised as investors...

it is these 'investors' who work overtime to kill projects they haven't got inventory in... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    in fact iref is full of brokers disguised as investors...

it is these 'investors' who work overtime to kill projects they haven't got inventory in... :)

But I have found there are a lot of brokers,financiers and online marketing agents promoting some projects to no end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    But I have found there are a lot of brokers,financiers and online marketing agents promoting some projects to no end.

When one has announced that he is a broker or is part of marketing team of builder or financier, he has full rights to use all his might to promote his project no end... :)

I was referring to those brokers who are putting on the chola of investors on this forum, taking undue advantage of the anonymity offered by the Internet. New investors testing the waters in RE get unduly influenced by the views of these gentlemen; their views would carry much lesser weight if they announced that they are brokers...
    CommentQuote
  • It is the quality of the post which defines the influence it has on the hearts and minds of people . The discerning buyer, investor, RE enthusiast or whoever they may be are smart enough to judge the same.

Let us not fool ourself , they know what is good for them and can decide for themselves. I believe in focusing on the content of the post, the merits of the argument presented and facts which can not be disputed .
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed...one can easily figure out such things with minimal due deligence
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    It is the quality of the post which defines the influence it has on the hearts and minds of people . The discerning buyer, investor, RE enthusiast or whoever they may be are smart enough to judge the same.

Let us not fool ourself , they know what is good for them and can decide for themselves. I believe in focusing on the content of the post, the merits of the argument presented and facts which can not be disputed .

"By the nature of existence, contradictions can not exist; if you come across one, check your premises, one or more will be wrong." - Ayn Rand.

If it were only the quality of post that mattered there would be no reason for the brokers to put on the cloak of investors and post; they would be better off announcing that they are brokers. In this case, what needs to be questioned is the existence of such 'investors'.

If we assume that such 'investors' do exist on the forum, then there is no doubt that their status does have a bearing on the impact the content of their post will have. After all, they have to be gaining something; nature of man is such that he can not but be himself unless for some gains.

Law of nature is 'there is method in madness', it is upto man to identify the method and harness nature. Since 'man' is a natural entity, it too does have a nature and acts in accordance with it.

If only the quality of post mattered we have a contradiction here, and contradictions can not exist; there has to be method in madness.

ps. I respect the quoted comment, but am unable to be convinced of it; therefore shared my pov... :)
    CommentQuote
  • "In the short term the market is a voting machine, but in the long term it is a weighing machine." - Benjamin Graham.

A lot of investors go by the voting pattern; in fact this is the precise reason of the success of the forum. Opinion builders and opinion makers derive their power and pleasure from fact of the existence of huge numbers of such investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    "By the nature of existence, contradictions can not exist; if you come across one, check your premises, one or more will be wrong." - Ayn Rand.

If it were only the quality of post that mattered there would be no reason for the brokers to put on the cloak of investors and post; they would be better off announcing that they are brokers. In this case, what needs to be questioned is the existence of such 'investors'.

If we assume that such 'investors' do exist on the forum, then there is no doubt that their status does have a bearing on the impact the content of their post will have. After all, they have to be gaining something; nature of man is such that he can not but be himself unless for some gains.

Law of nature is 'there is method in madness', it is upto man to identify the method and harness nature. Since 'man' is a natural entity, it too does have a nature and acts in accordance with it.

If only the quality of post mattered we have a contradiction here, and contradictions can not exist; there has to be method in madness.

ps. I respect the quoted comment, but am unable to be convinced of it; therefore shared my pov... :)

I am not defending anybody here and surely not casting aspersions on anyone, for me the post matters not who is behind the post . If half of the time we focus on our objectives rather than the motive of other people , we will do well for ourself. One may agree one may not , i continue to hold on to this simple belief.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanju11
    HI All,

As per my dealer's opinion, I've got alloted a 2BHK, Tower - B5, Unit-0203, Area-1321Sq. Ft. Zero PLC, Booking@ -Rs8750;

Would appreciate to get advice from members especially for an end user!!!!

with regards,

Sanju

If you are an end user; seek clarification regarding escalation clause.

otherwise it would be a nasty jolt at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, Not sure if you have explained this before but it'll be helpful for all if you can share yr thoughts on why you have decided to invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Most pertinent question... :)

Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Sir, Not sure if you have explained this before but it'll be helpful for all if you can share yr thoughts on why you have decided to invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys. Can someone provide a quick background for this project. So the current price is INR 9,400 psf + PLC (INR 200 to 1,250 psf depending on unit?)? Its confusing as I saw some broker email talking about INR 8,750 psf price? Any idea about other charges EDC, IDC, Car Park, Club etc etc

What's the basis for getting a unit allotted - is it a draw, first come basis or preferred brokers basis?

What's better way to apply - through a company or a broker?

What do you think about this project - price, location, quality? How does this compare to existing projects on GCX including Ireo Uptown, Pioneer Park, H1, Victory Valley?

Realize that ROI may be better on this one given less upfront. However, given location advantage of existing projects - do you think they have more potential to appreciate (especially if new launch price of Ireo 67A is higher than secondary prices of these projects)?

Are you aware of any other new launches around GCX area?

I know I have been asking a lot of questions to some of you in various threads - hope everyone goes though this initial part of learning curve in this forum!

Will appreciate your time and thoughts.

Best Regards
    CommentQuote