Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looking at the prices of d way and 9x launches, actually 8750 does not look that bad...

This i am saying only in relative to the rest of the market..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Looking at the prices of d way and 9x launches, actually 8750 does not look that bad...

This i am saying only in relative to the rest of the market..

8750 DID not; 9400 does not... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Escalation clause is the main issue.

People log in may be at 8-9K but may end up paying 12-13K because of this clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually 9400 does look a little high

Good for people who bought at 8750

Originally Posted by Lazybell
    8750 DID not; 9400 does not... :)
    CommentQuote
    Actually 9400 does look a little high

Good for people who bought at 8750

Mathematics is man qua man's language, any and every branch of knowledge has added value only once it became a gf of Maths; good for us that Biology has gained puberty and is in courtship... :)

Measurement presupposes standards; height in kgs and weight in cms can never gel... In fact these are unmeasurable even in some human societies (tribals) even today and of course among all animals...

By what 'standard' of measurement Sir do you find 8750 ok and 9400 not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir 650 in this flat market is a big no....

Its the margin/reward which the initial investors may get....

For earning 650 from 9400 - is asking too much in this flat market...

People who are buying at 9400 are running behind the clock, where as people who bought at 8750 are already in the money.
    CommentQuote
    Sir 650 in this flat market is a big no....

People who are buying at 9400 are running behind the clock, where as people who bought at 8750 are already in the money.

DLF plots first rate was Rs 200/yd... :)

ps. 'Standard' can measure from anywhere to anywhere... mmcg to zillion tonnes...
    pps. I would like to recommend the book 'The Logical Leap' by David Harriman; and Newton's contribution to life becomes understandable...

ppps. At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?
    CommentQuote
    Sir 650 in this flat market is a big no....

Clock is mathematics, man's language...

What is this clock Sir ?
    Beer is on me... :)
    CommentQuote
  • DLF plots started selling at 200...

At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ethics and morality are central issues...

TATA is praised; what have they delivered - bricks. In Raisina.
    You sell a home and have a written contract for a house; delivering the written contract is no delivery.

You will soon see Ireo working hard to deliver homes in GA. Patrolling to ensure safety of residents, especially to ensure liberty for our gf's...

ps. Any and every human relationship is based on ethics; contracts are required for defending against fraud, they can never build relationships...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    An indoor basketball court and two football grounds... It will attract a lot of people to make this place their home, rented or owned...

Add the hospital and school and you have a place that many would like to live in; for one or the other reason...

Added to this will be the quality and brand of Ireo; how much this amounts to will of course be known only after delivery of Grand Arch, but there is all the reason as of now to safely assume that this will add value to quality of life...

ps. This thread seriously needed some non-obituary comments... :p

Mr. Bell , I accept that , this thread seriously needed some non-obituary comments ! If this project is so doomed at 8750 then so are all the up coming future projects with similar prices or higher prices in and around GGN .

When the next project comes up at 12K or more on Golf Road Extension ..this one will start looking sweet ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Norway + Lazybell

I am actually supporting your POV that this projects seems "RELATIVELY" better than other new launches.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • every project starts looking reasonably priced after few weeks?

there can't be a better example to explain theory of relativity.

"Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers?

soon price of 9400 will look look reasonable when they launch next phase at 10000+

Who says we are a developing nation ?
    CommentQuote
  • New launches can come at 20 k also.

But the real barometer of the strength of the market is resale and resale prices have been stagnant.
    Better located projects are available at less than this price in resale.

Book at pre-launch and sell at launch; this party on steroids of leverage is becoming risky with each passing day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    The project has 5 acres for a school, 2 smaller schools, 1.5 acres for a top end hospital, and two football grounds...
    The school and hospital should add value to the project...
    This is the reason for the license confusion.
    .. :)

Good one 1.5 acre out of 40 acre is an hospital and it can not be licenced under commercial ( residential zone ), may be experts know better. each of the group housing wether GA, IVV has a site reserved for school ( nursery or otherwise ) , please check the plan, Tata primanti has also a school area. vipul green has shriram play school in its area.

Hope they clarify to their potential investor why comm ( rz ) licence has been issued.
    CommentQuote