Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    The project has 5 acres for a school, 2 smaller schools, 1.5 acres for a top end hospital, and two football grounds...
    The school and hospital should add value to the project...
    This is the reason for the license confusion... :)

Seems like +ve news to me
    40 acres project with sports, school & hospital.
    If it is actually true.
    Rest we hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • good news for all.. Detailed architect model is on display for Ireo corridors at sales gallery.. go and check guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    good news for all.. Detailed architect model is on display for Ireo corridors at sales gallery.. go and check guys

Godd to know that they have removed the veil . When are they planning to reveal the reason why this project is comm( rz ) and how can they build a residential project under this licence.

Or is no one interested , banao ya nahin banao 30% ke baad patli gali se to nikalna hi hai, ke pharak padtha.
    CommentQuote
    DLF plots started selling at 200...

At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?

Grand arch was not a good buy when a better conceived project, in a more advanced construction state and with better specifications and better location were available at lower price from the same builder :) and the icing on the cake would have been if grand arch had non existing roads connecting it and the new project had fully developed connectivity . Grand arch never had to face this incredible situation :).
    CommentQuote
  • perfect mate..

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Grand arch was not a good buy when a better conceived project, in a more advanced construction state and with better specifications and better location were available at lower price from the same builder :) and the icing on the cake would have been if grand arch had non existing roads connecting it and the new project had fully developed connectivity . Grand arch never had to face this incredible situation :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Godd to know that they have removed the veil . When are they planning to reveal the reason why this project is comm( rz ) and how can they build a residential project under this licence.

Or is no one interested , banao ya nahin banao 30% ke baad patli gali se to nikalna hi hai, ke pharak padtha.

No idea mate.. I have not invested in this project.. my broker called me up to give this news so posted on forum..

any intelligent (Self proclaimed )investor who can answer this question on licensing??? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgargi
    No idea mate.. I have not invested in this project.. my broker called me up to give this news so posted on forum..

any intelligent (Self proclaimed )investor who can answer this question on licensing??? :D

Kindly get a pic from your broker friend and put it here... :p

ps. Cut off is 08 AM on 16/4...
    CommentQuote

History IS.

ps. Hypotheticals properly belong to future only.
    pps. A 'Concept' that has no 'Referent' in Reality is an anti-concept. It is anti-reason, anti-mind and therefore anti-man...
    ppps. :p
    pppps. ... :)
    CommentQuote
    History IS.

ps. Hypotheticals properly belong to future only.
    pps. A 'Concept' that has no 'Referent' in Reality is an anti-concept. It is anti-reason, anti-mind and therefore anti-man...
    ppps. :p
    pppps. ... :)

Knowledge is a process of piling up the abstract ; wisdom lies in their simplification.” :) .

The art of being wise is the art of knowing how to communicate with simple words the most abstract concepts to people much less knowledgable than oneself:) :) :).
    CommentQuote
    DLF plots started selling at 200...

At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?

The question dear Sir is not 'Hypothetical'... There are no it's n Butts...

And it's not some long past unrecorded history...

The only answer I can respect is: The Corridors is not The Grand Arch... And this is the only answer I can reason with...

ps. IREF is a forum for sharing knowledge, knowledge by its very definition includes viewpoints.... Vested Interests is all that it bans... That too when hidden...

pps. Typo. It's: There are no If's n But's

:)
    CommentQuote
    Knowledge is a process of piling up the abstract ; wisdom lies in their simplification.” :) .

The art of being wise is the art of knowing how to communicate with simple words the most abstract concepts to people much less knowledgable than oneself:) :) :).

Knowledge is not a process of piling up the abstract. In fact the abstract is a process of understanding seemingly piled up concretes... Higher the abstraction, simpler It IS... Abstracts can not be piled up, only concretes can be... Higher level abstractions have to derive from lower level ones, a pile up ends the process of Abstraction... It leads to: Lost in the Jungle of concretes...

The art of being wise is the ability to tell people something that they think they always knew... :)
    CommentQuote
  • And Man by Nature Knows...

Just that there are too many around to put the virus of doubt...

It takes the 'Intrasigent' to ward off this virus without any harm having been done...

pps. The 'Intrasigent' are rare. For it takes time and effort getting there... There is much muddle to cross...
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • “The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.”
    Aristotle quotes (Ancient Greek Philosopher, Scientist and Physician, 384 BC-322 BC)
    CommentQuote
  • Wow, this thread has evolved.

Looking at the recent posts with poetry and prose, the discussions are now going beyond the basic physiological needs of mortals like housing to fulfilling self-actualisation...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26224
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Kindly get a pic from your broker friend and put it here... :p

ps. Cut off is 08 AM on 16/4...

Sir deadline missed, any applicable punishment which you can offer my lord :D
    CommentQuote