Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have given my payment by cheque , kept a photocopy copy of the agreement and I am sure so has every intelligent buyer. The cheques are banked in their account .., so there is a straight forward link IREO has received payment on account of this project .

Now the notion that Ireo is not launching because they are not having a proper licence , they have committed fraud or they are in the process of committing a fraud on the investors, they have a comerz license and finally will launch a commerz project instead , they are more than less likely to eat up everyone's money ...LOL ! LOL X 10 . Therefore every one is been made a ass of .

I am prudent in Law to know that no one can nor is running away with my money ...! DLF couldn't get away by adding extra extra floors & we are being made to think by some people that IREO is in the process of masterminding a even bigger fraud ! .....if all so sure ..please help us & inform the crime branch.. or maybe India TV of the same ..they live off such gossip .
    Here is their number

Independent News Service Private Ltd (India TV)
    India TV Broadcast Centre
    B-30, Sector 85,
    Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
    Tel: 0120-3051000 (60 lines)
    Fax: 0120-3051009
    Email: mail@indiatvnews.com

Of course distractors can always start the rumour that they are wind up all their projects ,secretly closing down everything and run off to a country like pakistan where they can not be extradited from...one more reason not to invest in this project:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    I have given my payment by cheque , kept a photocopy copy of the agreement and I am sure so has every intelligent buyer. The cheques are banked in their account .., so there is a straight forward link IREO has received payment on account of this project .

Now the notion that Ireo is not launching because they are not having a proper licence , they have committed fraud or they are in the process of committing a fraud on the investors, they have a comerz license and finally will launch a commerz project instead , they are more than less likely to eat up everyone's money ...LOL ! LOL X 10 . Therefore every one is been made a ass of .

I am prudent in Law to know that no one can nor is running away with my money ...! DLF couldn't get away by adding extra extra floors & we are being made to think by some people that IREO is in the process of masterminding a even bigger fraud ! .....if all so sure ..please help us & inform the crime branch.. or maybe India TV of the same ..they live off such gossip .
    Here is their number

B-30, Sector 85,

Of course distractors can always start the rumour that they are wind up all their projects ,secretly closing down everything and run off to a country like pakistan where they can not be extradited from...one more reason not to invest in this project:bab (59):

Good post with lot of good suggestions especially India TV ones :). I can empathize with you as when one has invested ones hard earned money, one tends to get passionate about the same .

I have been accused of being an ireo marketing agent ( some direct some indirect ) in the past , now it is amusing to see these diametrically opposing comments. I have begun to getting used to these :).

It is in Ireo interest to clarify the impact of taking a Licence on commercial ( rz ) . Sarcasm is not going to help answer this .It will be good to know wether they have indeed got the licence under com( rz ) or is it a typo mistake and if so can they construct a residential project here. If not then do they intend to convert com( rz ) licence to plotted or otherwise licence and how much time would that take . Have they informed their investors any risk in the even of the CLU not happening.

If one thinks dispassionately these queries need to be answered and will help address genuine confusion. My humble request to all investors to write to ireo to get clarity on this issue as helps clear the air.

Hope you have understood the intent of raising the issue .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Wow, this thread has evolved.

Looking at the recent posts with poetry and prose, the discussions are now going beyond the basic physiological needs of mortals like housing to fulfilling self-actualisation...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26224

Nice one Sir... :)

I would go a step further and add that this forum serves more the higher level need of self-actualisation... making a judgement based on povs here and then to be proved right fulfills that...

And if one is based in Gurgaon only... who knows one might like someone's povs and end up satisfying the lower order needs in good company... Cheers... :)

ps. Must be nearing cheers time in Singapore...
    CommentQuote
  • I was informed by Ireo guys that they are sending out the demand letter for first installment this week itself.
    CommentQuote
  • huh? first installment without official launch or allotment letter?? have they gone nuts!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun83
    huh? first installment without official launch or allotment letter?? have they gone nuts!

They would send it along the provisional allotment and receipt of first payment ... thats what i hear ...

And i assume simultaneously the launch would take place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    I have given my payment by cheque , kept a photocopy copy of the agreement and I am sure so has every intelligent buyer. The cheques are banked in their account .., so there is a straight forward link IREO has received payment on account of this project .

Here is their number

B-30, Sector 85,

if after making a 2 crore investment once has to write about crime branch/ look out for India TV address then it reflects the inside fear....else anyone else would have posted a happy-happy post!!.

and I dont think India Tv etc would be interested in a news of such small builders...whose presense is limited to a small road of GGn and a small city of punjab.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    if after making a 2 crore investment once has to write about crime branch/ look out for India TV address then it reflects the inside fear....else anyone else would have posted a happy-happy post!!.

and I dont think India Tv etc would be interested in a news of such small builders...whose presense is limited to a small road of GGn and a small city of punjab.

I didn't realise that I am in the company of a psychoanalyst & a mind reader also LOL ...cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun83
    huh? first installment without official launch or allotment letter?? have they gone nuts!

Need for cash, maybe ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winterchill
    Need for cash, maybe ?

There is no maybe in money matters as far as the builders are concerned. They always have hunger for money whether demanded with justification or without.
    CommentQuote
  • The difference is that at 9400 you can choose the exact apartment (from released stock - no lottery) and they will give allotment letter receipts etc.

The only thing that they are saving is the advertisement cost :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I managed to drag my broker to IREO Sales office yesterday morning and was pleasantly surprised to see a full blown model of the corrodiors...I have attached a picture here.

As per the info given by the CRM, the alloment letter extra will go out in 2 weeks max and the project is going to launch around May 15.

He offered me a 3+1 iconic tower for 10400 including parking and can get maximum discount as well. This is the pre launch price.

He had ran out of plans/interior extra so has asked me to come again today...

I am just happy that there is a plan...;-)

You may see the attached picture
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youthere
    Finally I managed to drag my broker to IREO Sales office yesterday morning and was pleasantly surprised to see a full blown model of the corrodiors...I have attached a picture here.

As per the info given by the CRM, the alloment letter extra will go out in 2 weeks max and the project is going to launch around May 15.

He offered me a 3+1 iconic tower for 10400 including parking and can get maximum discount as well. This is the pre launch price.

He had ran out of plans/interior extra so has asked me to come again today...

I am just happy that there is a plan...;-)

You may see the attached picture

Looks real nice to me ! Thanks for uploading the picture
    CommentQuote
  • With so many new launches planned IREO is going to run out of display space in the Sales Gallery.

Model looks nice, though the green area shown towards the road may not be IREO's hence the random trees.

Any map showing the exact location of Corridors vis-a-vis Victory Valley, Essencia.
    CommentQuote
  • nothing special. wid tat rate u can get ur on 15 acres somewhere. forget about one flat.hahaa
    CommentQuote