Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Just received the application form today. The cheques should be banked in a couple of days.

Will update once it is debited but the broker said it would be debited the next day.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
      Just received the application form today. The cheques should be banked in a couple of days.

Will update once it is debited but the broker said it would be debited the next day.

Thanks
      Did you mean the pre launch form or the detailed form for the unit in the new project. I filled the form which was the one page form 'Pre Launch form' and submitted that to IREO along with the cheque. Did you mean the same form.

Comment

No I meant the Booking application form, it is 21 pages. These are the amounts of cheques:

2Bed: 1300000 Lakhs
        2+Study: 1500000 Lakhs
        3Bed : 1700000 Lakhs
        3+1 :1900000 Lakhs
        4BR : 2700000 Lakhs

Thanks

Originally posted by Sale27 View Post
        Did you mean the pre launch form or the detailed form for the unit in the new project. I filled the form which was the one page form 'Pre Launch form' and submitted that to IREO along with the cheque. Did you mean the same form.
        Last edited March 3 2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

No I meant the Booking application form, it is 21 pages. These are the amounts of cheques:

Thanks
          Are sizes above 2000 sq ft in tower D and they are for 9250 , is this true ? Tower D lux tower

Comment

Not sure on the size but he did mention the price is 9450 but my booking would be at 8750. Dont know which tower he was talking about, so that 9250 must be more now.

Thanks

Originally posted by Norway View Post
            Are sizes above 2000 sq ft in tower D and they are for 9250 , is this true ? Tower D lux tower

Comment

Thanks
              My broker only asked me for the 12 Lkh cheque and only one page pre launch form. I am not sure what should we expect in the pre launch, the 21 page form which you have field or the one which I have submitted.

How come you have filled in the normal 21 pages form when the porject has not been officially launched yet. Whta is the project name, size and other specification because if we dont have such details then how can we will the form for a unit ???

I just worried now, has anybody else submitted 12lkh cheque along with one pager form ?

Comment

I never filled the single pager, I did fill an earlier form which contained the CEBIL enquiry form which was 5 pages.

My broker has a strong hold in Ireo and I am sure whatever I am saying is 100% correct. PM me ur email address, I will email the booking application to you. I dont want to upload it on the website.

The project name is "THE CORRIDORS"

Thanks

Originally posted by Sale27 View Post
                My broker only asked me for the 12 Lkh cheque and only one page pre launch form. I am not sure what should we expect in the pre launch, the 21 page form which you have field or the one which I have submitted.

How come you have filled in the normal 21 pages form when the porject has not been officially launched yet. Whta is the project name, size and other specification because if we dont have such details then how can we will the form for a unit ???

I just worried now, has anybody else submitted 12lkh cheque along with one pager form ?

Comment

I never filled the single pager, I did fill an earlier form which contained the CEBIL enquiry form which was 5 pages.

My broker has a strong hold in Ireo and I am sure whatever I am saying is 100% correct. PM me ur email address, I will email the booking application to you. I dont want to upload it on the website.

Thanks
                  I second u sir ! Yes 100% true

Comment

Thanks
                    Thanks Manoj, I dont have the PM access as being new to the forum.

I am now wondering if IREO will consider my booking or not. Do you know how can I find out if my request for prelaunch at Rs 8750 has reached to IREO and I would be able to book the flat at the same rate once it is launched. I have not also not field any CEBIL inquiry form.

Comment

Ireo The Corridors Cluster A/B/C Area

2 BHK - 1296-1350 Sqft

2 BHK +Study - 1476-1732 Sqft

3 BHK - 1727-1876 Sqft

3 BHK +SQ - 1869-1967 Sqft

Ireo the Corridors Cluster D Area:

3 BHK +SQ - 2097-2213 Sqft

3 BHK +SQ+Family Lounge - 2416 Sqft

4 BHK +SQ+Family Lounge - 2684-2851 Sqft

Ireo The Corridors PLC’s:

For Corner Units: 250/-
                      For Green Facing: 700/-
                      For Central Green Facing: 1200/-
                      Payment Plan

At the time of Booking: Fixed Amount
                      Within 45 days from the date of Application: 10% of BSP
                      Rest Construction Linked Plan
                      Booking Amount Chq in Favour of “Ireo Grace Realtech Private Ltd”
                      Last edited March 3 2013, 11:26 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X