Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Bhaiyo check encashed toe dour kie baat apna toe abhi tak woh 21 page waala form bhi nahin bhara gaya. Cibil kae forms kae baad prateeksha hoe rahi hae kae kab broker ji ka phone aayega aur ham agla kadam uthaayengae. Any suggestions if this procedure is correct or I am missing something?

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
      Bhaiyo check encashed toe dour kie baat apna toe abhi tak woh 21 page waala form bhi nahin bhara gaya. Cibil kae forms kae baad prateeksha hoe rahi hae kae kab broker ji ka phone aayega aur ham agla kadam uthaayengae. Any suggestions if this procedure is correct or I am missing something?

Cheers.

CA.
      Looks like you'll be catching the 9400 bus...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

IREOs "THE CORRIDORS" Sec 67A

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post

Cheers.

CA.
        I am in the same boat as you are
        Filling out the 21 page form, apparently due by the 15th March
        The rate promised is 8750
        Check not cashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by sanju11
          Hi,
          Can sr. suggest to book a 2BHK in which of the best tower among A, B, C for an end user?

with regards,

Sanju
          Go for PLC unit.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Are these prices sustainable?

I have been analyzing Gurgaon market for over 2 decades now, have seen the rise and fall multiple times in this market. In my opinion, these prices are not sustainable.

Here is one of the major reasons:

Delhi Master Plan is likely to open up so much inventory in Delhi and with the new policy on the density being discussed and if it really is implemented, we are looking at Delhi developers being able to acquire FSI at almost 1700 rupees a sq.ft. Which means that they should be able to launch a product with excellent specifications at anywhere in the price band of 7,000 to 8,000 per sq.ft. and lets not forget, Delhi is always going to be a preferred choice for people to invest and live.

As for the price of this project, more than the price, i completely disagree with the way the developers today have started creating a hype about the product, which is completely unethical. In my opinion this is just another way to monopolise.

I would strongly consider Sohna as a new investment hub for small ticket size investments rather than looking at these high end launches, some of which are not even high end in the true meaning of the word...

Comment

right now the company is tight lipped about the rates of the project. it is just watching the brokers dance around the investors so that the hype is created. After following this project for so long it feels that the broker community is the solely responsible for the abrupt rate hikes which is totally unhealthy and unethical. once the project launches at the so-hyped and hiked prices it will be the investor who will be at loss.

Because, the sweet premium that the investor is thinking to scoop out of the deal will already have been eaten by the company.

Comment

I have been asked to the fill up the 21 page form but I am wondering about the information which I need to fill in the forms as I dont know the area and which tower etc...

How can we fill that information until the project is officially launched and details are knows ? How will the allotment happen base don this form if we don't fill this information ?
                Last edited December 31 2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sale27 View Post
                  I have been asked to the fill up the 21 page form but I am wondering about the information which I need to fill in the forms as I dont know the area and which tower etc...
                  How can we fill that information untill the project is offically launched and details are knows ? How will the allotment happen base don this form if we dont fill this information ?
                  Brother ..u just need to fill up the form ..allotment and location etc all depends on the weight ur broker carries with Ireo

Comment

Originally posted by karan91 View Post
                    right now the company is tight lipped about the rates of the project. it is just watching the brokers dance around the investors so that the hype is created. After following this project for so long it feels that the broker community is the solely responsible for the abrupt rate hikes which is totally unhealthy and unethical. once the project launches at the so-hyped and hiked prices it will be the investor who will be at loss.

Because, the sweet premium that the investor is thinking to scoop out of the deal will already have been eaten by the company.
                    I guess that only time will tell , if investors will get their sweet premium or not ! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                      Brother ..u just need to fill up the form ..allotment and location etc all depends on the weight ur broker carries with Ireo
                      Thanks, does this means that once the project is lauched, we would have a chance of choosing the unit and it will depend on the broker influence in IREO to get a good unit ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X