Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

the entire pre launch investment is based on this assumption and calulation and it pays most of the time espcially if you the money to hold it if need be....
    no problems except the potential diffculty of exit if the project does not take off...

Originally posted by ravika View Post
    Hi Sumit76,

I found your analysis on reasons for buying pretty accurate.

I would like to invest for very short time say 3 to 6 months. I plan make money based in inaugural discount and agent commission which would get passed to me. This way I should get the property around 5000 psf and probably sell it at 5500 in next 3-4 months. Though I have money to pay for the installments as worst case scenario but that is not the plan. I am aware this is not a "out of the box" unique idea but are their any cons or problems in this way of thinking?

Senior members and others please advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ravika View Post
      Hi Sumit76,

I found your analysis on reasons for buying pretty accurate.

I would like to invest for very short time say 3 to 6 months. I plan make money based in inaugural discount and agent commission which would get passed to me. This way I should get the property around 5000 psf and probably sell it at 5500 in next 3-4 months. Though I have money to pay for the installments as worst case scenario but that is not the plan. I am aware this is not a "out of the box" unique idea but are their any cons or problems in this way of thinking?

Senior members and others please advice.
      Interesting! What if market takes reverse gear and/or prices are not revised by the builder for long time? As somebody indicated in some threads, Skyon is still available at launch price. If you have planned for this then it might make sense to jump in.

Also broker's discount is not released by the builder until after one month of 30% payments made by you which might take more than a year. I recently got my broker's discount for VV whereas I booked in pre-launch.
      Last edited August 2 2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Checked the wikimapia. There is a village - Dhamaspur right next to the project site. (well, if the attached site plan is correct)

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
        I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards

Comment

Checked the wikimapia. There is a village - Dhamaspur right next to the project site. (well, if the attached site plan is correct)

I could find one map showing the location - welcome to ireo.com.

Is it the correct location? If not, could somebody attach the location map or any relevant link?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by raja625 View Post
            Interesting! What if market takes reverse gear and/or prices are not revised by the builder for long time? As somebody indicated in some threads, Skyon is still available at launch price. If you have planned for this then it might make sense to jump in.

Also broker's discount is not released by the builder until after one month of 30% payments made by you which might take more than a year. I recently got my broker's discount for VV whereas I booked in pre-launch.
            well is skyon avlble at buy rate ?? if it is then it would be an interesting buy considering 6500 per sq ft tag now looks kind of ok seeing all the new launches at very ambitious pricing getting launched and even getting investors !!!

Comment

Comment

Just got call from my broker.

Launch price would be : 5700 psft

Discount : 260 psft

Plus broker discount which he is not clear yet. And offer is valid for today.
                Last edited December 31 2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                  well is skyon avlble at buy rate ?? if it is then it would be an interesting buy considering 6500 per sq ft tag now looks kind of ok seeing all the new launches at very ambitious pricing getting launched and even getting investors !!!
                  ishan jee...

hi!!! I was on a long sabbatical from IREF.. its good to be back..
                  yeah i can confirm that till about 20 days back i had a couple of brokers literally begging that skyon is available at launch price and shouldnt be left.
                  Infact, it was available to me even during the time i was searching for victory valley and for a moment i was tempted too, kyuki, skyon's location is better than IVV.. but the thing with skyon is that since IREO has a lock in time which stipulates that you cannot sell the flat till first three installments are paid... Therefore, deals are more or less happening on power of attorney or good faith or both..,.

In one of the deals, the seller just wanted me to pay installment # 2 to ireo which was overdue since a long time... he just wanted me to pay the rest of the money upon transfer.. elderly man with children abroad.. the kind of person who can any day be beaten the sh!t out of, and money could be recovered.. but then that was my first thought.. I'm in my mid twenties, it still takes me a while to get the mature thoughts out..lol
                  On second thoughts, there are a lot of projects in gurgaon, waiting to picked up. Whats the point of pickin' up something which has a possibility of litigation later on. I let it go and settled for IVV.
                  I guess, the inability of the seller to provide the buyer with clear and marketable title is the chief cause for the poor resale value. The initial high launch price doesn't help either. once the third installment is paid, i expected the resale price to pick up a bit.
                  Till then if someone has the ba!!s to buy it on PoA, then he undoubtedly is HUD HUD DABANGG DABANGG DABANGG
                  Last edited August 3 2011, 08:03 PM.
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

They have 2000 units to sell and with such price and location, the offer is going to get better day y day.

Originally posted by lalit_fin View Post
                    Just got call from my broker.
                    Launch price would be : 5700 psft
                    Discount : 260 psft

Plus broker discount which he is not clear yet. And offer is valid for today.

Comment

I doubt the offer will become better. With 2000 flats they will continue to sell based on their goodwill (understand they have not delivered anything yet but still) and keep increasing the prices; taking advantage of the current trend of increasing property prices. It works well for investors as well so to say. With Grand Arch to be delivered in a year and a half, they would further strengthen their reputation as one of the best if not the best i.e. If they deliver what they promised.

Answer to Amit's question on ideal price, I would say ~5100 would be the price I would be interested to buy. Unless you are an investor and would sell the unit with 300 - 400 rs profit regardless of the entry price

They have 2000 units to sell and with such price and location, the offer is going to get better day y day.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X