Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

No , he will get ur allotment done ..confirmed allotment to a particular apartment ! Maybe later on u can pay extra or flip over by paying extra ( tat times rate )

Comment

If the purpose is end use then you wont get good units at first rate. Generally the builders clear the not so special units in the first or special rates. Good units come out in second or third lot and the best come out at the last price.

Sometimes it makes sense to buy into a project where you want to enter for end use just when the possession is around the corner. Rate more or less becomes same for most of the units and you can pick and chosse the best location of your choice...

Originally posted by Sale27 View Post
      Thanks, does this means that once the project is lauched, we would have a chance of choosing the unit and it will depend on the broker influence in IREO to get a good unit ?

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
        If the purpose is end use then you wont get good units at first rate. Generally the builders clear the not so special units in the first or special rates. Good units come out in second or third lot and the best come out at the last price.

Sometimes it makes sense to buy into a project where you want to enter for end use just when the possession is around the corner. Rate more or less becomes same for most of the units and you can pick and chosse the best location of your choice...
        True Sir , they will never give their prime units on the first rate !

Comment

I have given a cheque to a broker around 10 days back for booking a 2 BHK in pre-launch. I am looking it for my self use but not sure as by the time possesion is given I may have been moved to other city/country.

Now the broker has called me today and has said that my alloted unit will have a PLC of 1250 Rs.

Just wanted to know from seniors and others if this will be a good investment to book a 2 BHK at such a high rate (8750 + 1250). I am saying it a investment as I am not sure if I will remain in Gurgain by the time possesion is given.

If I decide to sell it in future, will I be able to get buyers for an expensive 2 BHK with 1250 PLC in it? Please share your views so that I can take a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by sgipec View Post
            I have given a cheque to a broker around 10 days back for booking a 2 BHK in pre-launch. I am looking it for my self use but not sure as by the time possesion is given I may have been moved to other city/country.

Now the broker has called me today and has said that my alloted unit will have a PLC of 1250 Rs.

Just wanted to know from seniors and others if this will be a good investment to book a 2 BHK at such a high rate (8750 + 1250). I am saying it a investment as I am not sure if I will remain in Gurgain by the time possesion is given.

If I decide to sell it in future, will I be able to get buyers for an expensive 2 BHK with 1250 PLC in it? Please share your views so that I can take a decision.
            i think u should avoid
            reason 1250 plc is very high i think it will be difficult
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

10k for a new launch?? where most other projects that are half way through like IVV and rest around gcx are below10k.. this is a loot i guess and investors queing up with cheques! i hope ppl have the money to buy the property and not just book it initially and sell after 1st or 2nd demand! getting in at this price is too risky..
              im sold to the ireo city as a concept, but launching new proj at 10k is leaving ntg for investors on the table

Comment

Thanks for your views Abhay.

Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.

Comment

Even I have the same views but all other 2 BHK's in project with no PLC's or least PLC's are North facing and will not get sunlight anytime during the day. This is the information I got and may not be true.

Also my broker is insisting on PLC flat as he thinks it is easy to dissolve if needed be, because non PLC flats are on outer tower's and who so ever will purchase such a high end unit will not go for out side view.

If I go by past I even though of purchasing in VV but at that time VV looked expensive to me and finally I missed that train. Now today...it is again looking expensive to me...don't know where this Gurgaon bubble will burst.
                  i will not comment on rate may be you are right about price

but plc is high

note --- i could be wrong
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

now its your choice..(plc or not) but do look around also at the recent launches ...bestech 91 ..at 6K, DLF 9K , TATA AT 9-10k ! I think ppl should stop living in the past ..its expensive RE for now in Gurgaon ..
                    VV yes if you have ready money ...

Comment

North Facing do get Sun Light, trying going for 3 bhk instad of 2bhk if possible
                      Last edited March 6 2013, 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X