Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Saw the model for this at IREO Sales office today. The project looks huge but a bit congested and the green areas seem less compared to the project size.

3 tennis courts and 1 football field which is nice.

But only one club & pool for a project this size seems less.
    CommentQuote
  • There are two football fields and two swimming pools. The second pool is in C cluster.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Saw the model for this at IREO Sales office today. The project looks huge but a bit congested and the green areas seem less compared to the project size.
    3 tennis courts and 1 football field which is nice.
    But only one club & pool for a project this size seems less.

& dear Lazybell,

In India are we all or most of us or quite few of us not used to waiting for things and standing in the queue since childhood? To feel at home why should this be any different????? Aap kataar maen haen-kripya prateeksha keejeeyae!!!!

Slowly slowly complete other side of coin will be fully exposed and visible.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, I went all around the model but could notice only 1 pool...anyway things would be clear once the project plan is published.

Originally Posted by Lazybell
    There are two football fields and two swimming pools. The second pool is in C cluster.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the project ..it's looks awesome :) Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
    Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .
    No excalation clause ( as promised by the RM )
    Time linked only till 20% , rest all construction linked payment plan .
    Maybe be a lock in for 6-10 months.
    1200 flats all sold out !

Cheers :) to happy invested .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    I saw the project ..it's looks awesome :) Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
    Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .

assuming all the information is correct, some of the negatives have been removed . all the best for your investment :) or end use whichever the case may be :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    assuming all the information is correct, some of the negatives have been removed . all the best for your investment :) or end use whichever the case may be :).

Thank you Sir :) your advice & your constructive criticism has always been appreciated :)
    CommentQuote
  • Finally some positive talks. I was told not to go for this but I do my own calculation more positive than negative. I went for my gut feeling that price is bit high as of today and not lucrative but good if can be sustain for 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • 1200 flats all sold out looks more like a JOKE :D:D

you mean to say there would be no inventory available from IREO on official launch....
    Originally Posted by Norway
    I saw the project ..it's looks awesome :) Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    & dear Lazybell,

In India are we all or most of us or quite few of us not used to waiting for things and standing in the queue since childhood? To feel at home why should this be any different????? Aap kataar maen haen-kripya prateeksha keejeeyae!!!!

Slowly slowly complete other side of coin will be fully exposed and visible.

Cheers.

CA.

Couldn't get it sir, sorry for being dumb... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    1200 flats all sold out looks more like a JOKE :D:D

you mean to say there would be no inventory available from IREO on official launch....

LOL ...LOL ! When did I say so :D ,I assume this is a " break the post , show how intelligent you are ..kind of comment" of course without knowing anything about the project ., my suggestion please go back on the thread ..see the total inventory , better still call the company or a broker !
    I am sharing information as a inventor invested to my fellow invested investors ! Am not trying to sell this project to YOU .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway

I am sharing information as a inventor invested to my fellow invested investors ! Am not trying to sell this project to YOU .

are you hinting at creating something called 'Fools Paradise' :bab (45):

dont get agitated mate...I m sure you would get 100% ROI...as project is completely sold out...IREO would raise price by 1k psf every quarter for the inventory which it does not have...units would get auctioned..way to go!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    are you hinting at creating something called 'Fools Paradise' :bab (45):

dont get agitated mate...I m sure you would get 100% ROI...as project is completely sold out...IREO would raise price by 1k psf every quarter for the inventory which it does not have...units would get auctioned..way to go!

LoL ...thanks for your wishes mate , but I guess you still haven't got the point ! Anyways ...cheers , Good Day :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Couldn't get it sir, sorry for being dumb... :)

If there is only one swimming pool or lets say max two, with 2200 units each one with average 3 heads wanting or being able to use the pool assuming 66% occupancy and 33% using pools each day means a whopping 726 heads using the pools daily. Assuming opening times of 6 AM till 8 PM that is 14 hours daily and with rotation time of 1.5 hours per head, you will have 78 persons using the pool at any given time including hot afternoons. With practically no people in the pools during daytime, you will have practically 100 people at any given time. Does it not mean waiting in the queue to enter the pool unless to accommodate a comfortable number of people at peak time Olympic size pools are provided which is rather wishful thinking.

These are mere statistics and could vary but would over a period of time be on higher side than calculated and mentioned above.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear CA,

This statistics will apply to any and every project, including all from Ireo... why single out poor Corridors for bashing...

I live in vipul greens and at times am sad to be swimming in a private pool... oops... plunge bath... :)
    CommentQuote