Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Right...what I meant was that if someone's keen on GCX, there are better options at cheaper price. Anyway 67A is probably further from main GCX area than SPR.
    Investors are rushing to it in the hope of a quick turnaround but any decent profits are not likely to come before 2 years.

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
    Gcx is not a heaven
    as much more cheaper options are available on spr
    once litigation patch of spr will clear
    then there is no much difference in gcx and spr
    it is few brokers who have made ireo a leader in price setting nothing much
    Last edited March 7 2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
      Right...what I meant was that if someone's keen on GCX, there are better options at cheaper price. Anyway 67A is probably further from main GCX area than SPR.
      Investors are rushing to it in the hope of a quick turnaround but any decent profits are not likely to come before 2 years.
      100% agreed Saxena ji.. I too was keen to invest in Ireo 67A. We were group of friends who were willing to invest but later decided to keep away and invested some where else in Gurgoan RE.

I still feel that Skyon/VV is better option if something has upfront money. It will give good returns in long run.

Ireo 67A - big no no for me..

Comment

So true.

Since last 4 months especially after seeing the madness in DEW and new gurgaon new launches, I have been talking about huge arbitrage opportunity in SPR.
        The fact is that strength of any market is derived from the resale market . there is a big amount of resale activity going on at spr and both investors and end users have been on cherry picking spree.
        Most of the Unitech projects even without any visible progress on ground have appreciated by 500-700 Rs in resale and that talks a lot about the strength of spr and it's future potential vis a vis other areas in gurgaon.

Ra

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          So true.

Since last 4 months especially after seeing the madness in DEW and new gurgaon new launches, I have been talking about huge arbitrage opportunity in SPR.
          The fact is that strength of any market is derived from the resale market . there is a big amount of resale activity going on at spr and both investors and end users have been on cherry picking spree.
          Most of the Unitech projects even without any visible progress on ground have appreciated by 500-700 Rs in resale and that talks a lot about the strength of spr and it's future potential vis a vis other areas in gurgaon.

Ra
          Crazy new launch 10k club will hit SPR when Unitech launch their world spa 2 , no one will be untouched by this. I am reminded by the oft repeated assertion by Matrix ji that the builders have a startegy of launching inflated new launch, so that existing ones look highly attractive value for money , till end users are used to the new normal and it has to end sometime.

The same is prophetic with increasing number of end users finding the earlier inflated prices of GA/ Primanti/ exquisite for e.g. and others in GCx / spr after launch of ireo corridor and chintels/ ats/ puri for e.g. and others in DEW appearing significant value for money after new launches from emaar/ tata.

SPR probably will be last of the block because the only one capable of launching at such price is not in great shape , while primanti eventhough has touched 10.7 k is not a new launch .

The only significant difference is most of the guy in new launch that i have interacted with or come across seem to be focussing on retaining it to 30% and are overleveraged beyond it. That is dangerous which was not seen before in my previous interactions .
          Last edited March 7 2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Btw, dont think the project is selling very well, My broker had told me he wasnt able to manage the smallest size and was asking to buy the 2+1 study one. I asked him to cancel it and I am not interested. Today he called back saying he has spoken to Ireo and he would be able to arrange the smallest size

Dont know what that means but dont think there are too many takers.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
              Btw, dont think the project is selling very well, My broker had told me he wasnt able to manage the smallest size and was asking to buy the 2+1 study one. I asked him to cancel it and I am not interested. Today he called back saying he has spoken to Ireo and he would be able to arrange the smallest size

Dont know what that means but dont think there are too many takers.

Thanks
              You will see a marketing release from all of them emaar, tata & ireo that the project has been a roaring success , sold in matter of hours .

I do not see that as a problem, this time they have possibly tried to reduce the apartment size to have more price realization in the misguided hope that people are only interested in ticket size and not necessarily the per sq ft rate.

The worst case is increasing evidence of people trying to buy into the project for 30% only and have no intention or means to hold onto beyond that ( atleast in my conversations with many potential applicant and what we can read in the posts ). A good CIBIL score can help keep out the rif raff, but how can you gauge the ability & willingness of the person to hold onto the project till posession .

Comment

Dear All

Just heard from the broker that apartment # allotment happened today. Does somebody has more details.

Also is it true that 21 pager was revised. what are the changes if anybody has seen both

The first version contained few odd clauses like (1) price escalation (2) 10%+- super area increase (3) FAR to builder and (4) slightly higher late payment penalty

Regards

Comment

Another crappy clause was relating to maintenance charges, they were charging 1 year maintenance in advance or something. The entire agreement was full of crap. Havent seen the new one though

One more was saying something like "I havent been influenced by brochures and other artistic designs etc and I have fully understood the offering".

Thanks

Originally posted by Veeejay View Post
                  Dear All

Just heard from the broker that apartment # allotment happened today. Does somebody has more details.

Also is it true that 21 pager was revised. what are the changes if anybody has seen both

The first version contained few odd clauses like (1) price escalation (2) 10%+- super area increase (3) FAR to builder and (4) slightly higher late payment penalty

Regards

Comment

anyone with banked cheques yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by manoj2066 View Post
                      Another crappy clause was relating to maintenance charges, they were charging 1 year maintenance in advance or something. The entire agreement was full of crap. Havent seen the new one though

One more was saying something like "I havent been influenced by brochures and other artistic designs etc and I have fully understood the offering".

Thanks
                      wow very consumer friendly BBAs, I must say.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X