Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This swimming pool line up reminds me of Ayn Rand's open letter to Boris Spassky of 1972...

excerpts from the letter:

Unlike algebra, chess does not represent the abstraction–the basic pattern–of mental effort; it represents the opposite: it focuses mental effort on a set of concretes, and demands such complex calculations that a mind has no room for anything else. By creating an illusion of action and struggle, chess reduces the professional player’s mind to an uncritical, unvaluing passivity toward life. Chess removes the motor of intellectual effort–the question “What for?”–and leaves a somewhat frightening phenomenon: intelletual effort devoid of purpose.

Would you have wanted to escape into chess, if you lived in a society based on Aristotelian principles? It would be a country where the rules were objective, firm and clear, where you could use the pwoer of your mind to its fullest extent, on any scale you wished, where you would gain rewards for your achievements, and men who chose to be irrational would not have the power to stop you nor to harm anyone but themselves. Such a social system could not be devised, you say? But it was devised, and it came close to full existence–only, the mentalities whose level was playing jacks or craps, the men with the guns and their witch doctors, did not want mankind to know it. It was called Capitalism.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    What is true by your own personal experience may not be true for everyone . There are many people who follow all the laws of land including not dealing in illegal transactions like undeclared income. So please do not assume everyone indulges in that and hence resale deals are all unethical and that there is no option for law abiding citizen to enter into RE investment. It is absurd to say the least in my experience and my pov.

an illegal activity has no justification :) in my books . each to his own. Soft launch without necessary approvals are illegal irrespective of wether it is voluntary choice for mutual benefit or not.

I took out the time and energy to go through all your posts... I could happily not find any inconsistency... :)

ps. not all obviously...
    pps. I will not withdraw my comment; but would certainly like to withdraw my directing it at you... :)

My views are different though:

1. Sanction of the victim makes evil thrive; voluntary sanction.
    2. I hope you have, or get to, read "The Inexplicable Personal Alchemy".

Like she says in the essay: I wouldn't consciously and philosophically choose to be like you on my life, but at the same time I will not hesitate to admire you.

My view is: Victims have sanctioned evil just too long... thousands of years... Those that have the backbone must also develop the intellect to kill evil at it's root... thought is the fuel of the motor... of the most powerful motor called 'man'...

In nature there are only 'existents'; it is man's mind that converts them to 'resources'...
    CommentQuote
  • Black money is certainly not an 'existent' in nature... :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    I took out the time and energy to go through all your posts... I could happily not find any inconsistency... :)

ps. not all obviously...
    pps. I will not withdraw my comment; but would certainly like to withdraw my directing it at you... :)

My views are different though:

1. Sanction of the victim makes evil thrive; voluntary sanction.
    2. I hope you have, or get to, read "The Inexplicable Personal Alchemy".

Like she says in the essay: I wouldn't consciously and philosophically choose to be like you on my life, but at the same time I will not hesitate to admire you.

My view is: Victims have sanctioned evil just too long... thousands of years... Those that have the backbone must also develop the intellect to kill evil at it's root... thought is the fuel of the motor... of the most powerful motor called 'man'...

In nature there are only 'existents'; it is man's mind that converts them to 'resources'...

I am not sure wether the people who not only theorize but have the courage to stick to their principles are without backbone , or people who misuse their intellect to propogate illegal and immoral acts . Killing the evil requires acceptance of the evil first and there is a reasonfor this evil to be widespread in this part of the country . an evil is an evil wether practiced by few or by the multitude.

let us pause this off topic as otherwise will invite sarcastic comments :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I am not sure wether the people who not only theorize but have the courage to stick to their principles are without backbone , or people who misuse their intellect to propogate illegal and immoral acts . Killing the evil requires acceptance of the evil first and there is a reasonfor this evil to be widespread in this part of the country . an evil is an evil wether practiced by few or by the multitude.

let us pause this off topic as otherwise will invite sarcastic comments :).

“A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.”

― Dalai Lama XIV
    CommentQuote
  • Is this a thread on philosophy or Ireo-The Corridors.. I am confused, and please no quotes/posts on confusion now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pearl32
    Is this a thread on philosophy or Ireo-The Corridors.. I am confused, and please no quotes/posts on confusion now

Please provide more information regarding this project, may be we will neighbor in future. Here everybody is mature enough to take decision for his life. So please talk and talk more for this project only.
    CommentQuote
  • BSP
    2 BHK / 3BHK ( upto 1967) Rs. 9400 Per Sq. Ft

3BHK ( more than 1967) / 4BHK Rs. 9900 Per Sq. Ft.

Club Charges Rs. 2.5 lacs
    IFMS Charges Rs. 150/- Psf
    Car Parking for 2BHK & 2BHK + Sr Rs. 450/- Psf
    Car Parking for 3BHK & 3BHK + Sr Rs. 650/- Psf
    Car Parking for 3BHK + Sr, 3BHK + FL + Sr & 4BHK + FL + Sr Rs. 500/- Psf

PLC

Corner / Small Green 4 %
    Middle Green 7 %
    Central Green 13 %
    CommentQuote
  • I did RTGS for booking and account number given is different now for the demand. Now bank is bank of Baroda earlier it was Punjab and Sindh bank. Is this case for all who did RTGS.
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends

reading this post after a long duration
    if anyone has the pic for the model at sales gallery please upload here

good to hear about the no escalation clause was a very big concern for me.
    i'm new to this realestate thing so can not comment on how well the project will do but keeping my fingers crossed that its does

if any of you have any updates about the launch date please share

cheers :bab (4):

Originally Posted by Norway
    I saw the project ..it's looks awesome :) Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
    Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .
    No excalation clause ( as promised by the RM )
    Time linked only till 20% , rest all construction linked payment plan .
    Maybe be a lock in for 6-10 months.
    1200 flats all sold out !

Cheers :) to happy invested .
    CommentQuote
  • May 13,2012

Originally Posted by suncourt
    if any of you have any updates about the launch date please share
    CommentQuote
  • Mr khan, I am looking to invest in this project. Could you please let me know if it is available at 8750.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaihind
    Mr khan, I am looking to invest in this project. Could you please let me know if it is available at 8750.

8750 is gone, even 9400 is about to go very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Ireo office 2 days back. The escalation clause is very much there, and as per Ireo all builders are including it, so it is becoming an industry practice.

The launch as per Ireo officials is in June now, and the next demand should not come before August-September
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pearl32
    I visited Ireo office 2 days back. The escalation clause is very much there, and as per Ireo all builders are including it, so it is becoming an industry practice.

The launch as per Ireo officials is in June now, and the next demand should not come before August-September

so between Norway info and yours ,one is right. Hope for the sale of this project end customer you are wrong .

As and when they sign the BBA , things will be clear who was right.
    CommentQuote