Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Once one sees the master plan 2031 it becomes abundantly clear that the prefered route from IVV to Ireo Central Greens will be from the 90 mtr road, it will involve free left turn both at 64/67 Xg & 59/60/63A Xg, whereas route via GCX will involve all right turns at major Xgs and also a U Turn to hit road dividing 58/61. The difference between free left and right at big Xgs is something known to all of us, and roads are going to get busier only.

Ireo Central Greens is a 50 acre green, entry to which will be permitted to all Ireo residents only. Ireo central greens combined with the commercial complex of Ireo City Central will certainly be an oft visited spot. ICG is located in 58 at the corner of 58/59 facing 61.

The market always prices the future expectations, some see it before others, others see it before all; when all believe, it may still be the existential future, but it has already been fully priced in in existing prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Once one sees the master plan 2031 it becomes abundantly clear that the prefered route from IVV to Ireo Central Greens will be from the 90 mtr road, it will involve free left turn both at 64/67 Xg & 59/60/63A Xg, whereas route via GCX will involve all right turns at major Xgs and also a U Turn to hit road dividing 58/61. The difference between free left and right at big Xgs is something known to all of us, and roads are going to get busier only.

Ireo Central Greens is a 50 acre green, entry to which will be permitted to all Ireo residents only. Ireo central greens combined with the commercial complex of Ireo City Central will certainly be an oft visited spot. ICG is located in 58 at the corner of 58/59 facing 61.

The market always prices the future expectations, some see it before others, others see it before all; when all believe, it may still be the existential future, but it has already been fully priced in in existing prices.

Going by what Huda has been doing with DEW & SPR for so many years and is still struggeling to complete it for so many years, one shudders to think what will happen to this yet unplanned 90m road . Hope it does not remain on paper just as the metro shown in the masterplan .

with so many villages around and lot of land owned by the paramilitary forces and the Haryana police in and around this area, hope they do not mess up on the acquisition as they have done with DEW / SPR. God only knows other than speculators which other end user will be betting on huda . I sincerely hope that by the time this project comes atleast it will have access to the existing sector road of sector 67 .

I unfortunately drive through this stretch quite often and hence know the existing one very well and it is large enough and well planned to cater to much higher volumes of traffic. I have driven through and worst case there will be only 1 traffic point and no one will think of taking any other route on a yet unplanned route with so many potential uncertainities especially with the history of huda :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    amusing thought :) . i understand that' the on paper' 90m road ends in 63a on one side to nh8 on other and am not sure where the delhi / ireo central greens comes here when there is a direct road 60m between sector 67 and sector 59 , am not sure who will take this new road. Now knowing how much time and issues one has seen in DEW & SPR , which despite years has not seen the light of the day, one should temper our hopes out of huda. First let them sort out the issues with spr/ npr / GCx sector roads .

There is a thin line between excessive optimism and self deception :) . I am sure Ireo corridor will have excellent connectivity as and when 90m road comes to NH8 and to sectors 63a , extrapolating anything further is at best a self deception :).

Just a note. Not meant to be a jibe- The greatest risk has been excessive pessimism and Excessive pessimism has historically been a bullish sign
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about project launch date?
    CommentQuote
  • June
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo Liquidity and Future Price.

How far is it easy to liquidate Ireo - The Corridors at the first booking price of @8750/- in current scenario. What is expected price by mid of August.

Experts Please Advice !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DeepakInvest
    How far is it easy to liquidate Ireo - The Corridors at the first booking price of @8750/- in current scenario. What is expected price by mid of August.
    Experts Please Advice !

My friend for that you need to consult an astrologer :bab (59):
    If only we all knew for sure ..:D, then it would be a fixed IPL match
    CommentQuote
    Experts Please Advice !

Its so easy to forget the fundamentals - real estate is not / has never been a short term investment. It takes patience and deep pockets to stay invested for long enough to reap gains in real estate. Be cautious before you put any hard earned money into this sector which is already a risky proposition with speculators ruling the market, especially Gurgaon market. Friendly advise, please ignore if you do not like.
    CommentQuote
    Experts Please Advice !

Flip a coin
    Heads - above 9000
    Tails - below 9000

I would rather purchase a powerball lottery in New York, which by the way is at $600 million, than buy real estate with 6 month horizon

No offense meant. We all learn at some point in our life. I have had my share of mistakes and still consider myself a learner, especially in real estate world.

Cheers!

I am not kidding about powerball. Just google it. Today the lottery draw is at $600 million!
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the launch dates or when will the BBA be signed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hesitant_buyer
    Flip a coin
    Heads - above 9000
    Tails - below 9000

I would rather purchase a powerball lottery in New York, which by the way is at $600 million, than buy real estate with 6 month horizon

No offense meant. We all learn at some point in our life. I have had my share of mistakes and still consider myself a learner, especially in real estate world.

Cheers!

I am not kidding about powerball. Just google it. Today the lottery draw is at $600 million!

I got only 3 no.'s ... 2 more no.'s.. wud have won $2 MILLion..... trying today again...
    CommentQuote
  • The Club in this project will be 60,000 sq ft; that should be some club.
    CommentQuote
  • EC applied for this project

It appears that EC for Settingup Group Housing (37.512 acres) at Sector-67 A, Village-Dhumaspur and Maidawas, District-Gurgaon, Haryana has been applied on 26th March, 2013 . reference number SEIAA/HR/2013/472 as per the website.

It seems they have no intention of delaying this project

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato

It seems they have no intention of delaying this project

I'm not aware of any project where Ireo had the intention of delaying.
    I'm sure you have much deeper knowledge, could you kindly throw some light.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    I'm not aware of any project where Ireo had the intention of delaying.
    I'm sure you have much deeper knowledge, could you kindly throw some light.

If you go back some people had mentioned that this project will not have much cash flow issues as there will be delay in construction and i had argued that as per publicly avlbl reports ireo fund , certain parts of it is maturing in next few years and hence they have to monetize their landbank and hence they will execute their projects atleast whatever is in their control.
    What makes you sure that i have much deeper knowledge than anyone having the intiative to dig out publicly avlbl information or the patience to diligently follow
    up with the builder :-).
    CommentQuote