Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Deep knowledge = initiative, diligence and patience..
    Question = answer.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    If you go back some people had mentioned that this project will not have much cash flow issues as there will be delay in construction and i had argued that as per publicly avlbl reports ireo fund , certain parts of it is maturing in next few years and hence they have to monetize their landbank and hence they will execute their projects atleast whatever is in their control.
    What makes you sure that i have much deeper knowledge than anyone having the intiative to dig out publicly avlbl information or the patience to diligently follow
    up with the builder :-).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    If you go back some people had mentioned that this project will not have much cash flow issues as there will be delay in construction and i had argued that as per publicly avlbl reports ireo fund , certain parts of it is maturing in next few years and hence they have to monetize their landbank and hence they will execute their projects atleast whatever is in their control.
    What makes you sure that i have much deeper knowledge than anyone having the intiative to dig out publicly avlbl information or the patience to diligently follow
    up with the builder :-).

The very fact that you do all this is what makes your knowledge deeper. :)

At the same time the pendency in front of SEIAA is so much that things are bound to get delayed against the wishes of Ireo.
    CommentQuote
  • with the DLF crest fasicsico in tow , I am happy to be invested in IREO . DLF's downward & Ireo's upward spiral seems immanent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    with the DLF crest fasicsico in tow , I am happy to be invested in IREO . DLF's downward & Ireo's upward spiral seems immanent

If Dlf can temper its arrogance and treat their customers with a modicum of respect things can be so much different for them. I hardly find a happy dlf end customer today.

Ireo has to deliver a project first. End of this year will define what is their true worth and are they any better than others. A better Crm team cannot distinguish you if your product and experience is not meaningfully different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    If Dlf can temper its arrogance and treat their customers with a modicum of respect things can be so much different for them. I hardly find a happy dlf end customer today.

Ireo has to deliver a project first. End of this year will define what is their true worth and are they any better than others. A better Crm team cannot distinguish you if your product and experience is not meaningfully different.

True Sir , end of the year , it sure would be .., altho looking at the Grand Arch progress , things sure do look promising for all of us .
    When grand arch is ready & all lit up like a christmas tree shining on GRX skyline it's going to be a big plus for Ireo brand name & all their other properties .
    CommentQuote
  • Modern era's Taj Mahal inspired structure-representing Taj, the concept behind Grand Arch, to say the least, with four towers representing four minarets and arch tower representing the main Taj structure.

It sure should be a landmark. Awaiting completion to see preview of things coming in future for all Ireo investors and end users.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Called Ireo office and I am being told that Ireo will dispatch allotment letter in 2-3 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Modern era's Taj Mahal inspired structure-representing Taj, the concept behind Grand Arch, to say the least, with four towers representing four minarets and arch tower representing the main Taj structure.

It sure should be a landmark. Awaiting completion to see preview of things coming in future for all Ireo investors and end users.

Cheers.

CA.

As rushil ji said many times before for us it is an investment and most projects have given decent returns for us to exit. For them much more is at stake . Hope they do not let down their customers and destroy all the goodwill. Hopefully end of the year some of the answers will be know.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends does anyone know the exact launch date of this project or is it still June

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • First end user taste of Ireo will come with the throwing open of LeClub in GA this Jul-Aug.
    Ireo plans to open the gates of the club before project delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    First end user taste of Ireo will come with the throwing open of LeClub in GA this Jul-Aug.

Will be surprised if they do so because they need to have atleast occupation certificate and a licence which looks unlikely by july atleast.
    Ofcourse they can have a event to launch as a brand building exercise as they did in their punjab project.
    Thanks for sharing the update and look forward to anything else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    First end user taste of Ireo will come with the throwing open of LeClub in GA this Jul-Aug.

My first taste of ireo was the coffee they served in their GGN office , one of the best expresso in town I say :D
    CommentQuote
  • why the discussion on all other projects of IREO on this thread....limit ur discussion to Corridor...
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate Bill cleared to protect you from scams by builders - NDTVProfit.com

Real state bill says you can't launch projects without all approvals.

Also you can't take more than 10% without written agreement. Ireo has violated both the rule. They still looking for approval and taken 20%.

So what is next step?
    CommentQuote
  • IREO has not violated any existing rule and I am sure this bill ..whenever it is translated into rules and a state level regulation..would not be applicable retrospectively..
    CommentQuote