Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are they selling directly, thru underwriters or thru brokers? What is the best route?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppsharma
    Are they selling directly, thru underwriters or thru brokers? What is the best route?

I'm not sure ireo sells through underwriters, the other 2 options do exist, u can go directly and ask for a good deal.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • i believe the project was supposed to be launched in june... any idea on the date
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppsharma
    Are they selling directly, thru underwriters or thru brokers? What is the best route?

No underwriters; brokers are the better route, not just because I'm one... :)

Even discounting to zero the value of the advice brokers offer; the builders would sell directly only if they were the better option.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

Heard from my consultant this morning that Ireo has built up lot of pressure on all the allottees and their brokers for the follow on payments without releasing the plans and layouts. Are we missing something or it is true?! Someone somewhere is thinking illogically which is not good for the investors. May God give them some wisdom though they have been very smart in selling a big chunk of their stock in the pre launch leaving all investors in lurch with a stagnant and down going market.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Hello all,

Heard from my consultant this morning that Ireo has built up lot of pressure on all the allottees and their brokers for the follow on payments without releasing the plans and layouts. Are we missing something or it is true?! Someone somewhere is thinking illogically which is not good for the investors. May God give them some wisdom though they have been very smart in selling a big chunk of their stock in the pre launch leaving all investors in lurch with a stagnant and down going market.

Cheers.

CA.

I think the next payment 3rd installment is due on excavation which will happen only after the launch so not sure which follow on payments we r discussing here.
    Have already made the previous 2 installments
    And the last part about the down going market I totally agree with you CA hope to see a upturn soon. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Good Day All

kindly read the Draft of the bill available at HUDA website which clearly states that the Bill will only cover new projects after it is implemented.

regards

ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
    Good Day All
    kindly read the Draft of the bill available at HUDA website which clearly states that the Bill will only cover new projects after it is implemented.
    regards
    ankit

Corridor is not officially launched yet so it will apply on Corridor as well.
    CommentQuote
    Hello all,

Cheers.

CA.

If the news is true, more and more dirty habits are being imbibed by them . sad & deplorable .:(
    CommentQuote
    Hello all,

Cheers.

CA.

This information is wrong. Not much inventory has been released till now. In fact hardly any PLC inventory has been released, in fact none in cluster D. The inventory available for more than a month now has been such that it has slowed down sales. In clusters A/B/C the plc units got picked right away.
    Market in the project will be known from here on only after new inventory is released at next rate... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    This information is wrong. Not much inventory has been released till now. In fact hardly any PLC inventory has been released, in fact none in cluster D. The inventory available for more than a month now has been such that it has slowed down sales. In clusters A/B/C the plc units got picked right away.
    Market in the project will be known from here on only after new inventory is released at next rate... :)

Sir I term release and sale of 1200 units out of 2200 in pre launch as chunk. As a broker (confirmed in one of your posts) if you consider this less, well it is a difference of opinion. Are you of the opinion that release of more expensive inventory with higher PLC would boost sales in this stagnant market. You could say yes as a broker and try your best to give the new investors a comfort level but sadly quite a few of them have wisdom to decide for themselves what is good for them and what is not. Such posts do help them think with a wider horizon but in the end what matters for the investors is the quick exit with appreciation which is a big ???????.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one with any idea as to what has happened to our dear Corridoors project friends..the launch date ! Anyhow later they launch more likely they will come in the gambit of the New Land bill...
    CommentQuote
  • This project as expected has fallen flat on its face
    CommentQuote
  • Lol ..fallen , sitting , taking a nap or running that only time can tell :D , Anyhow i was wondering about the launch date...anyone with inside info pls !
    And by the way ppl who can afford to buy units in Crs ..that around 1200-1300 investors or maybe more , hopefuly they have some very little knowledge of RE or i wonder just how these poor dears managed to make so much money in the first place to be able to invest in Crs :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul ji , Short term investors will also be gone for a long long time....lol

Its high time That the Word Investor gets some Sort of Respect.....

Warna har chalta firta Banda investor ban jata hai booking ka cheque deke
    CommentQuote