Sort by :
Filter by :
- Market is absolutely dead right now , This is the cherry picking time for ppl with cash , ADVISE : Dont settle for price just yet with your respective broker , Find out what were the last traded price of that particular property and offer 5-10% less as your buying targetCommentQuote2Flag
- True it's totally a buyers market and shall remain so for some time now.
Guess it will be a test for people who can sustain their grounds and hold off for some time.
Those expecting gains in short term should seriously stay away from this market.
Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 BetaCommentQuote1Flag
perfect mate.. I have seen the same.. :DCommentQuote0Flag
Its high time That the Word Investor gets some Sort of Respect.....
Warna har chalta firta Banda investor ban jata hai booking ka cheque deke
rightly said bhalla ji, investor word is meant for long term holiding people.
RE investment has always been in years not in months.. people with month wise horizon will fall flat...CommentQuote0Flag
- Ireo have announced its new payment plan "Ireo Skyon Freedom". buyer pays 35% in first 12 months and then NO payment till possession with no extra cost.
It will further keep resale price stagnent.It will put further pressure on new launch projects who were overpriced..CommentQuote1Flag
- whats the price for skyon in freedom plan ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by NorwayLol ..fallen , sitting , taking a nap or running that only time can tell :D , Anyhow i was wondering about the launch date...anyone with inside info pls !
And by the way ppl who can afford to buy units in Crs ..that around 1200-1300 investors or maybe more , hopefuly they have some very little knowledge of RE or i wonder just how these poor dears managed to make so much money in the first place to be able to invest in Crs :)
Sir with due respect, if I am not mistaken, you are one of them.
Amit Ji not to forget the broker discount while negotiating.
- I think this is the last confirmation we needed for concluding that there is indeed a huge slowdown in sales for all the builders..looks like very tempting proposition depending on (additional) pricing...you can lock in a skyon unit by paying 35% and forget about any payment for 2.5-3 years...Originally Posted by amitgargiIreo have announced its new payment plan "Ireo Skyon Freedom". buyer pays 35% in first 12 months and then NO payment till possession with no extra cost.
It will further keep resale price stagnent.It will put further pressure on new launch projects who were overpriced..CommentQuote0Flag
- when there are very few buyers and when enough inventory is there with the builder and he has to compete with the resale market, this is what he will do.
As I keep on mentioning, due to future redemption issues, ireo has to monetize its landbank and hence the reason why they released so much inventory in corridor and these plans.
In other launched projects like GA/ Uptown/ IVV atleast most of the inventory would have been released in the market , skyon ( due to EC issues ) might have been delayed a little.
It all depends what are the limitations of the scheme, for instance if you are not allowed to sell , then you end up paying 600 per sq feet more than last price , for getting funding for 70% of the value for 1.5 to 2 years, is it worth it.CommentQuote1Flag
- Cheeky alan ji , I was talking about the Resale activity offers from brokers , So Broker discount would not be applicable here. For Original bookings , Yes absolutely You should negotiateCommentQuote0Flag
- Well, to give you the figures it has more then approx 120 apartments per acre so density put this in the congested societies category..CommentQuote0Flag
Dear Bhalla Ji,
I had understood your point and intentionally mentioned that one should negotiate considering that the broker discount has also been or would be received by the investor which works our to a handsome amount. To get a very good deal it would not hurt to start at a discounted price in comparison to booking price and show broker discount as money earned from the booking. Might get deals even at booking price depending upon the situation the seller is in.
- true , this could be one of the casesCommentQuote0Flag
- I just had a word with the relevant people. The project launch is now expected around January. Due to the slowdown ireo has planned this delay. So those who have booked will have to wait a little longer but that means a bigger return for your buck.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smokeywatersI just had a word with the relevant people. The project launch is now expected around January. Due to the slowdown ireo has planned this delay. So those who have booked will have to wait a little longer but that means a bigger return for your buck.
I was told the launch is in July ..& the next payment will be due around Jan .CommentQuote0Flag