Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Really is it january launch.itni late.market down hai to kya year end tak postpone karenge launch.agar ireo ke saath ye haal hai to emmar ekantam ka kya hoga.shud i sell ekantam.guide me experts.
    CommentQuote
  • Thodi sie buri khabar aatae hie sab chuppi saadh laetae haen. Aesaa kyon?

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Did they specify the year?
    If they have deferred the launch fearing the current t market situation then I hope they meant 2014 Jan categorically...

Originally Posted by smokeywaters
    I just had a word with the relevant people. The project launch is now expected around January. Due to the slowdown ireo has planned this delay. So those who have booked will have to wait a little longer but that means a bigger return for your buck.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone try asking ireo team about the launch date.

I doubt that they will delay the launch for so long and put themselves in the risk of being involved in pre launch drama.

I wouldn't trust them with my money without any BBA.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • do they have all the approvals in place?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    do they have all the approvals in place?

Nope ....just the LOI awaiting
    Final License
    Approved Plans
    EC
    Zoning of sector 67a still pending with TCP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
    Nope ....just the LOI awaiting
    Final License
    Approved Plans
    EC
    Zoning of sector 67a still pending with TCP

Whoa ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Did they specify the year?
    If they have deferred the launch fearing the current t market situation then I hope they meant 2014 Jan categorically...

Haha, good point. Obviously thats what they meant, but if they can postpone now, they can later as well.

Now, if IREO isn't here to cheat and run with the money, this is good news for investors who otherwise would have to sell at this crowded underpriced market. People who have bought at 8750, are in a leveraged investment. So its good!
    CommentQuote
  • All,

Is this a good project for a long term investment? Pls let me know your comments
    CommentQuote
  • Well, there are conflicting viewpoints to that.
    Just read the last 20-30 pages of this thread, you would get all info you are looking for.

Originally Posted by AnitaJain
    All,

Is this a good project for a long term investment? Pls let me know your comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnitaJain
    All,

Good Day ,
    Looking at previous IREO Projects
    Ireo Uptown Launch 3800
    Ireo Grand Arch Launch - 5500
    Ireo Skyon Launch - 6500
    Ireo Victory Valley Launch - 5500

IREO has always been a market regulator and a trend setters.When above projects were launched the prevailing rates in the vicinity were 10 to 15% below the launch rate,However in the longer run the projects gave profit to investors and its been proven again and again.
    I am sure in the longer run this will be as good as the rest.
    Chaoooo
    Regards
    ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
    Good Day ,
    Looking at previous IREO Projects
    Ireo Uptown Launch 3800
    Ireo Grand Arch Launch - 5500
    Ireo Skyon Launch - 6500
    Ireo Victory Valley Launch - 5500

IREO has always been a market regulator and a trend setters.When above projects were launched the prevailing rates in the vicinity were 10 to 15% below the launch rate,However in the longer run the projects gave profit to investors and its been proven again and again.
    I am sure in the longer run this will be as good as the rest.
    Chaoooo
    Regards
    ankit

Hello Ankit,

Initially even when Ireo was a new player in the market and many investors including me were skeptical about investing with Ireo, each of their launched projects had an ear marked recognizable site in place for construction of the project except in case of their new launch Corridors. Pending approvals, no environment clearance and unidentifiable site somewhere in the middle of nowhere are definite set backs but the property will definitely give reasonable returns in the longer run though exit might not be so easy and profitable in the short and mid term with many investors coming to the market for resale in order to make quick money. In absence of all the clearances in place, why was Ireo in a hurry to pre launch the project? Was it foreseeing the down going market or we all or some of us are missing something here? Only time will tell.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey People - I am a newbie. Just dropped in to say that I visited IREO people yesterday and yes launch date for corridors would be Jan 2014.

I wanted to book a unit but rate quoted was 9400 psf. Is there a way or do we have any reliable broker to get the unit atlower price?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All, I have invested in this project & paid 2 installments. Are we getting this in writing from them about Jan 2014 or it could be Jan 2015 as well? Kindly suggest if there are any clauses based on which we can take our case further? Is the builder obliged to pay any interest?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by misrnis
    Hey People - I am a newbie. Just dropped in to say that I visited IREO people yesterday and yes launch date for corridors would be Jan 2014.
    I wanted to book a unit but rate quoted was 9400 psf. Is there a way or do we have any reliable broker to get the unit atlower price?

Thanks

i am sure u'll get a unit in resale for as low as 50 or 100 rps premium on 8750

Also yesterday i was in ireo for booking a commercial shop in grand arch and they informed that from 28th this month ireo is introducing height PLC in this project on the concept of Victory valley.I was worried and asked the RM regarding the booking made at 8750 and he confirmed that the PLC will be applicable for new booking at a revised rate only.
    CommentQuote