Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Relived !! I seriously don't mind waiting for a Jan 2014 launch ( hopefully elections would be done by them and money will be back in the market ) , as per calculations a Jan 2014 launch would assure 3rd instalment in July of next year :) by then two or three projects would be giving delivery on GRX and this place would had become more developed than today .
    ..altho I do wish they gives me interest on my money ...
    Do builder give interest on payment in such cases ? ..anyone any idea plz .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ANKITSANDHU
    i am sure u'll get a unit in resale for as low as 50 or 100 rps premium on 8750

Also yesterday i was in ireo for booking a commercial shop in grand arch and they informed that from 28th this month ireo is introducing height PLC in this project on the concept of Victory valley.I was worried and asked the RM regarding the booking made at 8750 and he confirmed that the PLC will be applicable for new booking at a revised rate only.

Height PLC effective from today 175 4th floor on and 350 eighth floor on.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ankit and Lazybell.
    Unfortunately it seems all the bookings are done am not able to fetch any unit with premium less than Rs 200...moreover it seems transfer is also not possible at this stage.
    Also I was looking at few other projects by other builders and most of these offer at max approx. 400/600 flats.
    Corridors is coming up with 2000 flats...isnt that huge supply ?? Can demand ever match up ?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by misrnis
    Thanks Ankit and Lazybell.
    Unfortunately it seems all the bookings are done am not able to fetch any unit with premium less than Rs 200...moreover it seems transfer is also not possible at this stage.
    Also I was looking at few other projects by other builders and most of these offer at max approx. 400/600 flats.
    Corridors is coming up with 2000 flats...isnt that huge supply ?? Can demand ever match up ?

Cheers

as I see it, once one decided to live in a GH, bigger projects will score better in terms of quality of life. More common space means more facilties like, longer walking tracks, bigger lawns, more kids to be friends with yours. like this project has huge 50000 sq ft club, a GH with 400/600 units just can't have that.

400/600 actually offers nothing; neither companionship/facilities nor exclusivity. I would any day prefer being part of a huge gated community than a small one. the reason remains the same as in choosing bigger cities over smaller.

when you see the size of the market, 2000 is just no inventory. Yes. in the short term it may have an impact and punters may not make much, but the investors certainly will.
    CommentQuote
  • good point my friend.
    However I agree with you partially because these points will make this property "sellable" to end users who are planning to live there.
    But the premium these points can earn for you in as Investor , are they sufficient enough so as to cover the the already increased base rates currently being charged by IREO guys above market rates ?
    AFAIK, Emaar and M3M around are currently at rates ~7.5 k to 8k and they too ( though not confirmed) can deliver such exceptional quality apartments as IREO could.
    Most of these communities are coming with their parks/clubs etc. So basically not much to compromise if you go for these projects although not as popular/gated as IREO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by misrnis
    good point my friend.
    However I agree with you partially because these points will make this property "sellable" to end users who are planning to live there.
    But the premium these points can earn for you in as Investor , are they sufficient enough so as to cover the the already increased base rates currently being charged by IREO guys above market rates ?
    AFAIK, Emaar and M3M around are currently at rates ~7.5 k to 8k and they too ( though not confirmed) can deliver such exceptional quality apartments as IREO could.
    Most of these communities are coming with their parks/clubs etc. So basically not much to compromise if you go for these projects although not as popular/gated as IREO.

Promoter to end user, this is a project; rest are just intermediaries to make the two meet, and they get paid for intermediation. Point remains: you get paid for intermediation as much and only as much as your intermediation is worth; worth is decided by the rightness or wrongness of your decision as to whether the twain shall respect or bitch... :)

It is the forecast of the pleasure and satisfaction of the end user that feeds or starves the chain, well fed when right and rightfully starved when wrong.

The end user matters 100%, anyone who thinks it is 99% is a punter only; punters win some, lose more than some... :p
    CommentQuote
  • Sir how about scripting another Fountainhead and this time RE players as protagonist...

RE discussions off late have become too boring... I can see you have a flair to do something in this regard...
    You definitely are a inspired member of Ayan Rand's fan club...

Originally Posted by Lazybell
    Promoter to end user, this is a project; rest are just intermediaries to make the two meet, and they get paid for intermediation. Point remains: you get paid for intermediation as much and only as much as your intermediation is worth; worth is decided by the rightness or wrongness of your decision as to whether the twain shall respect or bitch... :)

It is the forecast of the pleasure and satisfaction of the end user that feeds or starves the chain, well fed when right and rightfully starved when wrong.

The end user matters 100%, anyone who thinks it is 99% is a punter only; punters win some, lose more than some... :p
    CommentQuote
  • Haha..we were enjoying it. Anyways LazyBell your points were good. I liked them.
    Thanks for warning us Rushil that we were going off topic..
    CommentQuote
  • Have a different point of view wrt to more the merrier ...

What difference would additional 1400 inhabitants would make over an average 600-700 that we see in GH today. In todays maddening work life balance, there is hardly anytime for oneself. In most of the metros, its difficult to have more than 3-4 families as friends and acquaintances.
    To me even 600 is a huge number. Today everyone lives in a self created island with only immediate neighbors as your friends/acquaintances.
    In a township where there are 5-8 towers, people generally interact mostly within same towers or max one or two families in other towers (that too due to kids extended friends that they play with in evening).

So 2000 people would only bring more stress on jogging tracks (howsoever long they may be), swimming pool (even if its olympic size) or the club (even if it beats the dining hall of Fantasea Land in Phuket)...

Today most exclusive thing that one can desire is "Privacy" . Thats the reason projects on Gwal Pahari are so expensive . They have the least density in their project and the biggest USP being less apartment per floor etc etc...

With 1.2 billion and growing population of India even rich are becoming a big population in themselves (see the growth of HNI's being the highest in India).

Today Brand Like Zara is counted as Affordable premium and see the rush any day there. So to Airport, Hotels,Restaurants (Premium and high end), everywhere there is enough crowd to keep you in que...

And its only going to get bigger... The Que.

Hence, I feel, the golden adage going forward in India is going to be "Lesser the Merrier".

As the definition of less and more in India is going to get redefined (or it has already got).

PS:- Just read a small clip on the left hand corner of a page no 10 of a news daily - " 35 died as a buss falls off a road in Himachal"... This news didn't even qualify for front page news. Why? Because just 35 people died. In Europe, National mourning for a day would have got declared".

RA.

Originally Posted by Lazybell
    as I see it, once one decided to live in a GH, bigger projects will score better in terms of quality of life. More common space means more facilties like, longer walking tracks, bigger lawns, more kids to be friends with yours. like this project has huge 50000 sq ft club, a GH with 400/600 units just can't have that.

400/600 actually offers nothing; neither companionship/facilities nor exclusivity. I would any day prefer being part of a huge gated community than a small one. the reason remains the same as in choosing bigger cities over smaller.

when you see the size of the market, 2000 is just no inventory. Yes. in the short term it may have an impact and punters may not make much, but the investors certainly will.
    CommentQuote
  • No Sir. It wasnt a warning.. Infact it was a request to pour more.... Discussions on RE have reached a nadir. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

RA

Originally Posted by misrnis
    Haha..we were enjoying it. Anyways LazyBell your points were good. I liked them.
    Thanks for warning us Rushil that we were going off topic..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    No Sir. It wasnt a warning.. Infact it was a request to pour more.... Discussions on RE have reached a nadir. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

RA

I agree, lesser is better atleast in RE , I can give my personal example , I live in Complex which is 12 acres and about 300 flats with open areas for walking, jogging, cycling ..

as RA said , in today's hectic life , one really doesnot have time to socialize , infact personally my socializing is already increased too much .. sometimes feel the need to decrease..

in today's time when everybody is on the groupmail discussing community issues concerning the complex , getting 30-40 mails in your inbox is already too much, imagine for 2000 unit complex..

Similarly the pressure on the facilities like club house, gym, pool , courts , is bound to be higher..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RHSingh
    I agree, lesser is better atleast in RE , I can give my personal example , I live in Complex which is 12 acres and about 300 flats with open areas for walking, jogging, cycling ..

as RA said , in today's hectic life , one really doesnot have time to socialize , infact personally my socializing is already increased too much .. sometimes feel the need to decrease..

in today's time when everybody is on the groupmail discussing community issues concerning the complex , getting 30-40 mails in your inbox is already too much, imagine for 2000 unit complex..

Similarly the pressure on the facilities like club house, gym, pool , courts , is bound to be higher..

Could not agree with you more RHSingh. I put up this point in one of my posts on this thread but just escaped bashing by pro Ireo Corridors investors or lobby if I am allowed to say. Putting up with fancy of 2200 families once all move in and RWA takes charge is way different from idea of exclusive (at least my POV) and if launch is 1 year away from pre launch, God and Ireo only knows how late the possession is going to be and this is no joke if it is Q4' 18 or even later. Slowly Slowly going in DLF direction.

Anyway brokers are still advertising that inventory is available at 8750 direct from company as per email to me. It might just be worth its while for new investor to check with some brokerage called ADRT.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • As to exclusivity, I fail to see any in a complex of 300/400 also. But, ye all of us have our views of the pros and cons of a big GH, and I am pro it. Rest the market will vote and tell... :)

As to bookings available @8750, I can assure cheques immediately, anyone with the offer is welcome to pm.

We all have a right to opinions but none to facts; facts are.

Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Could not agree with you more RHSingh. I put up this point in one of my posts on this thread but just escaped bashing by pro Ireo Corridors investors or lobby if I am allowed to say. Putting up with fancy of 2200 families once all move in and RWA takes charge is way different from idea of exclusive (at least my POV) and if launch is 1 year away from pre launch, God and Ireo only knows how late the possession is going to be and this is no joke if it is Q4' 18 or even later. Slowly Slowly going in DLF direction.

Anyway brokers are still advertising that inventory is available at 8750 direct from company as per email to me. It might just be worth its while for new investor to check with some brokerage called ADRT.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo The Corridors project launched in Sector 67a Gurgaon

Originally Posted by max1234
    Ireo Group launching soon a new projects “THE CORRIDORS” in sector 67A Golf Course Road Ext Road

Ireo The Corridors brings 2/3/4 BHK Apartments, along with servent room & family launge
    Ireo brings new towns ship of 2000 flats in an area of 40 acres with 45000 sq. ft Club house, location is sector 67A Gurgaon
    Ireo The Corridors Cluster A/B/C Area
    2 BHK - 1296-1350 Sqft
    2 BHK Study - 1476-1732 Sqft
    3 BHK - 1727-1876 Sqft
    3 BHK SQ - 1869-1967 Sqft
    Ireo the Corridors Cluster D Area:
    3 BHK SQ - 2097-2213 Sqft
    3 BHK SQ Family Lounge - 2416 Sqft
    4 BHK SQ Family Lounge - 2684-2851 Sqft
    Ireo The Corridors PLC’s:
    For Corner Units: 250/-
    For Green Facing: 700/-
    For Central Green Facing: 1200/-
    Key Facilities
    • Central Green Having Kids Play area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
    • Perimeter Security
    • Air-Condition in All Rooms
    • Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob
    • Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
    • Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings
    • Lounge, Cafe and Bar: A large cafe with bar facilities
    • Resort Style Swimming pool with space for sun loungers, underwater seating space.
    • Function/ Banquet Hall facilities with kitchen facility
    Payment Plan
    At the time of Booking: Fixed Amount
    Within 45 days from the date of Application: 10% of BSP
    Rest Construction Linked Plan
    Booking Amount Chq in Favour of “Ireo Grace Realtech Private Ltd”
    • 2 Bd – Rs 12.5 Lacs
    • 2 Bd Study –Rs 14.5 Lacs
    • 3 Bd – Rs 17 Lacs
    • 3Bd SQ – Rs 18.5 Lacs
    • 3 Bd SQ Family –Rs 24 Lac
    • 4 Bd SQ – Rs 27 lacs

Offering the quality constructions & plotted development in extremely affordable price rates IREO Group has been recognized worldwide. Becoming a hall mark tag in real estate market the developer has launched Ireo the Corridors Gurgaon housing space within the size dimension of 1296sqft to 2684sqft floor area surrounded with beautiful landscape gardens. Conceptualizing advance engineering and modern concepts all living units of this wonderful creation have become alive through its ultra modern design and extravagant outlook. In addition, well versed with cross ventilation system all abodes provide proper passage to the fresh air and natural sunlight so that you can enjoy hassle free environment.

Offering the quality constructions & plotted development in extremely affordable price rates IREO Group has been recognized worldwide. Becoming a hall mark tag in real estate market the developer has launched Ireo the Corridors Gurgaon housing space within the size dimension of 1296sqft to 2684sqft floor area surrounded with beautiful landscape gardens. Conceptualizing advance engineering and modern concepts all living units of this wonderful creation have become alive through its ultra modern design and extravagant outlook. In addition, well versed with cross ventilation system all abodes provide proper passage to the fresh air and natural sunlight so that you can enjoy hassle free environment.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaiser

We all know this ..and some of us are booked in it also , tell us something new ... :bab (24):
    CommentQuote