Hi Everyone,
I am wondering if any bright soul in India can shine some light onto the project which is under construction in Gurgaon called CRESCENT PARC in Sec- 92. What are your views on buy a 4bedroom apartment within Crescent Parc? Is this same as Green Parc or does it come under different name?

I would appreciate your input with regards to the above matter.

Thanks guys

Gov
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There r few existing threads, already discussing this project . Use the search option, to find them .
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Number of Lifts per Tower

Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in crescent park phase 4 .

Could anyone please tell me what is the number(and capacity, in case you know) of lifts per tower in existing phases of crescent park and will it be the same in phase 4 ?

This will help me to decide whether to buy high floor or stick to first 3 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • There are no details available on 4th Phase then how somebody can comment on number of lifts. It differs for total floor,number of flats/floor, size of flats in particular tower.
    CommentQuote
  • If you have any information on Phase 4, then please share...

Originally Posted by Phenom
    Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in crescent park phase 4 .

Could anyone please tell me what is the number(and capacity, in case you know) of lifts per tower in existing phases of crescent park and will it be the same in phase 4 ?

This will help me to decide whether to buy high floor or stick to first 3 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Phenom

I know Highrise (S+14) in Phase 2 got 2 Lifts i.e. general + service
    Dont have much idea about phase 3 though..

Hope this helps.

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks a lot bondss for this information.

I think just one general lift(assumed capacity 8 people) will be insufficient in any tower having more than 8 floors.

I shall try to get my unit on first three floors in phase 4, considering the broker told me that floor plans, layouts, features, services shall remain similar in phase 4 also.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the case then you can ask cluster plan of Phase 3 towers, that will give good idea on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Phenom

Actually this boils downs to individual choice.
    Practically 2 litfs should be good enough to cater the requirement.

Infact, if you talk abt RE in Mumbai, the PLC rises with every higher floor..except of GF/FF Perhaps

another aspect if you choose until 8 floors, this could help you leading Healthy Living Practices :D and the best +ve I see is Mosquitos can't fly above 3-4 floors (as is heard...pls dont ask me to prove it) :D:D:D

Happy investing

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bondss
    Phenom

and the best +ve I see is Mosquitos can't fly above 3-4 floors (as is heard...pls dont ask me to prove it) :D:D:D

Happy investing

Rgds..

Thats a good one :D.
    CommentQuote
  • dear Senior memeber,

Kindly help me to answer some doubts raise in my mind for going to purchase in resale crescent parc. 1150psft ?( will tell after the answers)

1. How to check for Huda licence no. for crescent parc.
    2 approval for land accuquistion and other approval.
    3 no repeation of nodia episode in gurgaon
    4 what all document need to be check at the time of resale flat in crescent parc sec-92
    CommentQuote
  • PM to nkg_8, He own a unit in Crescent Parc and he must be aware of this.
    Originally Posted by manish.it02
    dear Senior memeber,

Kindly help me to answer some doubts raise in my mind for going to purchase in resale crescent parc. 1150psft ?( will tell after the answers)

1. How to check for Huda licence no. for crescent parc.
    2 approval for land accuquistion and other approval.
    3 no repeation of nodia episode in gurgaon
    4 what all document need to be check at the time of resale flat in crescent parc sec-92
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price for 3BHK phase 1 flat?

I am planning to book a flat in resale in Crescent park phase 1 or 2.
    What would be the current resale price for a 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • Am happy to buy a 3 BHK 2450-2475 for phase -3. Anybody interested in selling, please send me email at atul.nagpal.com
    CommentQuote