Hi fellow members,

I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

We are looking for :

1.A luxury flat.
2.Near to the airport.
3.Approachable to Metro.
4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
5.Very high security arrangements.
6.Green vicinity.
7.In-house facilities like club,school,spa,restaurants,utility shops.
8.High quality work.

We plan to move back within a year or two.

Looking forward for the recommendations.
Read more
Reply
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alkhan
    Hi fellow members,

    I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

    We are looking for :

    1.A luxury flat.
    2.Near to the airport.
    3.Approachable to Metro.
    4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
    5.Very high security arrangements.
    6.Green vicinity.
    7.In-house facilities like club,school,spa,restaurants,utility shops.
    8.High quality work.

    We plan to move back within a year or two.

    Looking forward for the recommendations.




    Near to Airport and taking all the other parameters , Only option left to say is AMbience Lagoon Aptts....

    Whats the budget like...
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon One

    Gurgaon One apartments on old Delhi Road may be a good fit per your requirements. Metro connectivity is expected with in the next 2-3 years.

    Gurgaon One - FAQ
    CommentQuote
  • Whats ur budget? Check Luxury projects by DLF on golf course road or upcoming IREO projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of options but none too good!

    You seem to have a good idea about the kind of flat you want - which is good :-) My two cents - although the above suggested projects at DLF and Delhi one are all good you may want to look at other options as well. I would strongly suggest having a look at the apartments before committing anywhere.. you may also want to look at Central Park 2 - although they had some problems in the past - things are progressing quite well now - have a look at this thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15040-the-palm-drive-vs-central-park-belgravia-vs-unitech-opulence-gurgaon?t=17292 (as far as I remember - she settled for Central park Belgravia) - that said, look at all the options before deciding. Also have a look at Noida in case you are not fixated upon Gurgaon.. Best of Luck nevertheless :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone for the suggestions...Our budget is somewhere between 2-3 cr...

    And Sudiptosen...I was thinking about Noida but I guess the commute to Delhi and airport will be a bit of a hassle since we ll be flying between UK and India frequently...Although thanks for the suggestion:)

    I guess I will ask some of my relative to check the sites...As of now , I think I want to look for DLF and Central Park...

    Let me know for more options...
    CommentQuote
  • Try Nirvana Country 1. In our budget you will be able to find 240 sq yard house.

    Excellent locality, very good people living.

    Once you are inside Nirvana, it is equivalent to poshest of areas of delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Park view spa, Sec 47 Gurgaon

    Check Bestech - Park View Spa Sec 47 Gurgaon. Ultra Luxurious...
    > appox 3 KMs to Metro station...
    > appox 1 -1.5 kms to Sohna Road
    > well developed sector

    Looking at the construction...
    I think it shud get delivered by 2 years of time..however not sure of the scheduled deadline...plz research....

    If possible take a look at the sample flat...its really nice!


    Originally Posted by alkhan
    Hi fellow members,

    I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

    We are looking for :

    1.A luxury flat.
    2.Near to the airport.
    3.Approachable to Metro.
    4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
    5.Very high security arrangements.
    6.Green vicinity.
    7.In-house facilities like club,school,spa,restaurants,utility shops.
    8.High quality work.

    We plan to move back within a year or two.

    Looking forward for the recommendations.
    CommentQuote
  • ummmmm....All the options sounds good but I am very much concerned regarding the security provided...

    Can you guys also suggest, which out of DLF, Nirvana, Bestech, Central Park has the optimum security parameters ?

    Many thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alkhan
    ummmmm....All the options sounds good but I am very much concerned regarding the security provided...

    Can you guys also suggest, which out of DLF, Nirvana, Bestech, Central Park has the optimum security parameters ?

    Many thanks..




    Almost all the builders provide similar security features with some differences..But you can check DLF and Central Park's websites or blogs for more details..I have heard they are adopting latest state of the art security facilities..

    You can check - DLF Alameda,Alameda Sector 73 Gurgaon,Alameda Gurgaon and
    http://centralparkgurgaon.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html for more details...

    Cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks prdhody...

    I had a look at Dlf as well as Central Park's website and I must say both are impressive with almost similar offerings. I asked my brother, who lives in Delhi, to go and have a look at the sample flats and he also have a similar perception.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • I came to the forum after a few days, was a bit busy with the work routine, and quiet some activity is going on regarding the biased views and other similar concerns. But I one thread among made me think twice about my decision of purchasing an apartment in India.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15911-debt-and-re-players?t=18132

    Are the big players really suffering so much? And if they are, then how is it possible that they are continuing the work on there sites? :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alkhan
    I came to the forum after a few days, was a bit busy with the work routine, and quiet some activity is going on regarding the biased views and other similar concerns. But I one thread among made me think twice about my decision of purchasing an apartment in India.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15911-debt-and-re-players?t=18132

    Are the big players really suffering so much? And if they are, then how is it possible that they are continuing the work on there sites? :bab (38):

    Is it possible to run and grow any business without debt? It is next to impossible.

    Most of the loan they have is to purchase land. Land have become a trading commodity in india and price is increasing day by day.

    Most of the buyers now go for CLP which I feel is good for both buyer and builder. For investor risk is less in CLP plan and builder also keep on getting regulay money for the constrution.
    CommentQuote
  • Well Said Psambher. I totally agree. It is difficult to run business without debt, as long as it is in mangeable proportions (Check D/E and Intrest coverage ratios of the developers)

    Debt is bad when you invest it in an asset which is depreciating like cars

    BuT i do not feel any issue with taking debt for buying Appreciating assets. Land is an appreciating asset. The worst case is to sell the asset and pay the debt....

    Debt becomes ugly when the asset land in this case starts deprecating, which is very difficult in India....it keeps on appreciating day after day....


    Originally Posted by psambher
    Is it possible to run and grow any business without debt? It is next to impossible.

    Most of the loan they have is to purchase land. Land have become a trading commodity in india and price is increasing day by day.

    Most of the buyers now go for CLP which I feel is good for both buyer and builder. For investor risk is less in CLP plan and builder also keep on getting regulay money for the constrution.
    CommentQuote
  • See the debt of all the companies as long as the D/E of a company is below the market average and market benchmark, it shud be ok

    Only issue comes when one take asset and invest in land which depreciate significanlty.....this has never happned in India

    One caveat oif correction comes by 20-30% then this debt becomes a big curse
    as then loan remain and the book value and the underlying asset is trading at 70-80%, which limited the ability of the developer to sell the asset and pay off the loan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • One shud not look at the absolute value of debt. obvioulsy a bigger company will have higher assets and higher debt on their books..

    Key is to Look at D/E ratio - lower the better
    and Interest coverage ratio - higher the better
    CommentQuote