Last updated: July 14 2012
49 | Posts
10224 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Hi fellow members,

I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

We are looking for :

1.A luxury flat.
    2.Near to the airport.
    3.Approachable to Metro.
    4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
    5.Very high security arrangements.
    6.Green vicinity.
    7.In-house facilities like club,school,spa,restaurants,utility shops.
    8.High quality work.

We plan to move back within a year or two.

Looking forward for the recommendations.

Re : Suggestions: Flat fo 3 Cr in NCR, Gurgaon

Originally posted by alkhan View Post
    Hi fellow members,

I live in the UK with my family and my parents are willing to move back to India and hence we are looking for a luxury home with international standards somewhere in NCR. I will really appreciate if someone can help with some suggestions...

We are looking for :

1.A luxury flat.
    2.Near to the airport.
    3.Approachable to Metro.
    4.Furnished or at-least fitted with basic kitchen appliances and all wooden work done.
    6.Green vicinity.
    8.High quality work.

Near to Airport and taking all the other parameters , Only option left to say is AMbience Lagoon Aptts....

Whats the budget like...

Comment

Gurgaon One

Gurgaon One apartments on old Delhi Road may be a good fit per your requirements. Metro connectivity is expected with in the next 2-3 years.

Gurgaon One - FAQ

Comment

Whats ur budget? Check Luxury projects by DLF on golf course road or upcoming IREO projects.

Comment

Lots of options but none too good!

You seem to have a good idea about the kind of flat you want - which is good :-) My two cents - although the above suggested projects at DLF and Delhi one are all good you may want to look at other options as well. I would strongly suggest having a look at the apartments before committing anywhere.. you may also want to look at Central Park 2 - although they had some problems in the past - things are progressing quite well now - have a look at this thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=17292 (as far as I remember - she settled for Central park Belgravia) - that said, look at all the options before deciding. Also have a look at Noida in case you are not fixated upon Gurgaon.. Best of Luck nevertheless :-)

Comment

Thanks everyone for the suggestions...Our budget is somewhere between 2-3 cr...

And Sudiptosen...I was thinking about Noida but I guess the commute to Delhi and airport will be a bit of a hassle since we ll be flying between UK and India frequently...Although thanks for the suggestion

I guess I will ask some of my relative to check the sites...As of now , I think I want to look for DLF and Central Park...

Let me know for more options...

Comment

Try Nirvana Country 1. In our budget you will be able to find 240 sq yard house.

Excellent locality, very good people living.

Once you are inside Nirvana, it is equivalent to poshest of areas of delhi

Comment

Park view spa, Sec 47 Gurgaon

Check Bestech - Park View Spa Sec 47 Gurgaon. Ultra Luxurious...
                > appox 3 KMs to Metro station...
                > appox 1 -1.5 kms to Sohna Road
                > well developed sector

Looking at the construction...
                I think it shud get delivered by 2 years of time..however not sure of the scheduled deadline...plz research....

If possible take a look at the sample flat...its really nice!

Hi fellow members,

We are looking for :

1.A luxury flat.
                2.Near to the airport.
                3.Approachable to Metro.
                6.Green vicinity.
                8.High quality work.

Comment

ummmmm....All the options sounds good but I am very much concerned regarding the security provided...

Can you guys also suggest, which out of DLF, Nirvana, Bestech, Central Park has the optimum security parameters ?

Many thanks..

Comment

ummmmm....All the options sounds good but I am very much concerned regarding the security provided...

Can you guys also suggest, which out of DLF, Nirvana, Bestech, Central Park has the optimum security parameters ?

Many thanks..

Almost all the builders provide similar security features with some differences..But you can check DLF and Central Park's websites or blogs for more details..I have heard they are adopting latest state of the art security facilities..

You can check - DLF Alameda,Alameda Sector 73 Gurgaon,Alameda Gurgaon and
                    http://centralparkgurgaon.blogspot.c...1_archive.html for more details...

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X